• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear

In summary, the Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear follows standard US sizing, with XL equivalent to a size 16-18 and XXL equivalent to a size 20-22. The items are true to size, but it is recommended to check the size chart before purchasing. The material used is a high-quality, soft and breathable cotton blend. Returns and exchanges are accepted, and customization options are available. Contact customer service for more details.
abigailhutch
I have had a terrible time trying to order shirts from Merrill.
I am not an odd shape or size.....but I now have TWO BRAND NEW shirts that don't fit right....I called to see about exchanging them and because they are "while supplies last" neither can be exchanged :(
The first shirt is an XL 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck in Black (They only have it pictured in the pink color- but you get the idea) I wear large in tshirts, but xl in most cute tops, so I got the XL - it runs very small, and is very short, it doesn't even reach down to my belt buckle with jeans....
I paid $32.50 for this shirt, I have only tried it on one time, other than that it has been folded in the envelope it came in.
I would like to sell it for $30 plus shipping, I will ship the cheapest way possible, probably a small flat rate box or envelope for $4.95.
WrapAroundShirt.jpg

The second shirt is an XXL Johnny Collar Polo in Papaya
This shirt runs very large! It swallows me! I am soooo sad! It is such an adorable style but it is just too big on me.
I paid $31.50 for this polo and have also tried it on only one time.
I would like to ask $30 plus shipping...flat rate envelope seems cheapest at $4.95.
JohnnyCollarPolo.jpg

If you are interested at all, please let me know! Make me an offer! I can't really afford to throw $64 plus shipping down the drain so I figured I should try and sell the shirts on here!
Have a super great day!

i'm interested in the polo shirt...

1. What is the sizing like for the Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear?

The Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear follows standard US sizing. The XL size is equivalent to a size 16-18 and the XXL size is equivalent to a size 20-22.

2. Are the Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear items true to size?

Yes, the Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear items are true to size. However, we always recommend checking the size chart before making a purchase.

3. What is the material of the Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear items?

The Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear items are made from a high-quality, soft and breathable cotton blend material.

4. Can I return or exchange the Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return and exchange policy for our Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear items. Please refer to our website for more information on our return and exchange process.

5. Do you offer customization for the Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear items?

Yes, we offer customization options for our Fs: Xl & Xxl Brand New Logowear items. Please contact our customer service team for more information on how to customize your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • husbandwifepcteam