• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry 3/4 Sleeve Pampered Chef Polo Shirt for Sale

In summary, the Cranberry 3/4 Sleeve Pampered Chef Polo Shirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend fabric. It is true to size and offers custom embroidery services for an additional fee. The shirt features a stylish 3/4 sleeve design, a flattering fit, and a small pocket on the chest. It should be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat, and should not be bleached or ironed.
husbandwifepcteam
I have a 3/4 sleeve cranberry PC polo shirt for sale size xxl but IMO fits more like an XL. I am asking $8 plus shipping .
If you are interested I can email you a pic if you like.
Thanks!

I would like it please

I also have a PC conference tshirt size XL I'll throw in for $5 with no additional shipping.
Let me know if you would like it also.
Thanks!

1. What material is the Cranberry 3/4 Sleeve Pampered Chef Polo Shirt made of?

The Cranberry 3/4 Sleeve Pampered Chef Polo Shirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend fabric that is both durable and breathable.

2. Is the shirt true to size?

Yes, the Cranberry 3/4 Sleeve Pampered Chef Polo Shirt is designed to be true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

3. Can I personalize the shirt with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer custom embroidery services for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

4. Does the shirt have any special features?

The Cranberry 3/4 Sleeve Pampered Chef Polo Shirt features a stylish 3/4 sleeve design and a flattering fit. It also has a small pocket on the chest for convenience.

5. How should I care for my shirt?

We recommend machine washing the Cranberry 3/4 Sleeve Pampered Chef Polo Shirt in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Do not bleach or iron the shirt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
tamchap
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies