• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Quality Logowear for Sale - XL Sizes Available!"

In summary, our "Boost Your Business with Quality Logowear for Sale" collection offers a variety of clothing items including t-shirts, polos, jackets, and hats in XL sizes. These items can also be customized with your business logo. There are no minimum order requirements for purchasing logowear, and the processing and shipping time will vary depending on the quantity and customization of your items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, our customer service team is available to assist with returns or exchanges.
yaryan
Four great pieces of logowear to boost your business! Customers will approach you! Items gently used and in great condition.

White button down shirt - XL $15.00
Black cardigan 3/4 length sleeves - XL $15.00
Green polo shirt - XL $10.00
Cranberry fleece jacket - XL $20.00

Please email me for more details and pictures at [email protected].

Thanks!
Stephanie Yaryan

i'd like a pic of the white button down and black cardigan emailed to [email protected] if they are still available. Thanks!

Stephanie - I'd like the cranberry fleece jacket if it is still available. Thanks! [email protected]

1. What type of clothing items are available for purchase in XL sizes?

Our "Boost Your Business with Quality Logowear for Sale" collection offers a variety of clothing items including t-shirts, polos, jackets, and hats in XL sizes.

2. Can we customize the logo on the clothing items?

Yes, all of our logowear can be customized with your business logo. Simply provide us with your logo and we will take care of the rest!

3. Are there any minimum order requirements for purchasing logowear?

No, there are no minimum order requirements for purchasing logowear. You can order as many or as few items as you need for your business.

4. How long will it take to receive my order?

The processing and shipping time for your order will vary depending on the quantity and customization of your items. However, we strive to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible and will provide an estimated delivery date at the time of purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange the logowear if I am not satisfied?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your logowear, please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • jwagner75