• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cranberry DCB Lid? Contact me!

In summary, a "Cranberry Dcb Lid" is a lid specifically made for the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. It is used to cover the DCB while cooking in the microwave or oven to retain moisture and prevent splatters. The lid is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe, and should only be used with the DCB for best results. It is important to choose the correct size lid for your specific DCB and to avoid using harsh materials when cleaning.
jbondr
Gold Member
I have a cranberry DCB lid for sale. I am asking $15.00 plus shipping. PM or e-mail if interested. [email protected]

Oh! I have a customer looking for one. Let me check with her in the morning and I will get back to you.

Sandi

I also have one sitting here. I live in PA

DCB Lid SOLD! Thanks for your interest.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I also have one sitting here. I live in PA

Lisa! I am interested.. because my lid has had a small chip in it since the first day I got it! I didn't like it, but I didn't care too much, I just wanted to use it! LOL! how much are you looking to sell it for, plus I'm sure you'd have to ship it to me all bubble wrapped and all.. so I'm sure there will be some shipping costs! are you willing to sell this to me and ship it? let me know!
Thanks!

Cat,
I'll have to check and see how much shipping would be, as I've got no idea on how much that would be. Does $15.00 for lid and whatever shipping would be sound ok?? Let me know. [email protected] is personal email.
Lisa

If anyone is near CO, I have a friend that would like a lid too. The shipping gets to be a bit much if you can't fit it into a Flat Rate Box or something. She's in Fort Lupton.

ooh i so need a lid!!! let me know if anyone has an extra one!!!!

1. What is a "Cranberry Dcb Lid" and what is it used for?

A "Cranberry Dcb Lid" is a lid specifically designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. It is used to cover the DCB while cooking in the microwave or oven to help retain moisture and prevent splatters.

2. Is the "Cranberry Dcb Lid" microwave and oven safe?

Yes, the "Cranberry Dcb Lid" is made from high-quality stoneware that is both microwave and oven safe. It can also be used in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can the "Cranberry Dcb Lid" be used with other cookware besides the Deep Covered Baker?

No, the "Cranberry Dcb Lid" is specifically designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker and may not fit properly on other cookware. It is recommended to only use it with the DCB for best results.

4. Does the "Cranberry Dcb Lid" come in different sizes?

No, the "Cranberry Dcb Lid" is only available in one size that fits the Deep Covered Baker. However, the DCB itself comes in two sizes, so be sure to choose the correct lid for your specific DCB.

5. How do I care for my "Cranberry Dcb Lid"?

The "Cranberry Dcb Lid" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, for best results, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the lid to prevent scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Judybabe
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies