• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Our Limited Time Fall/Winter Collection - Shop Now!

In summary, there is a current list of 2010 fall/winter items available for purchase. Some items have been discontinued, including a carving set for $30.00, a set of 4 small colored bowls for $20.00, a deep dish baker lid for $5.00, a kitchen scale for $20.00, a kitchen shears with a black cover for $2.00, a cookie press for $15.00, a set of table runner tiles for $9.50, old BBQ tongs for $5.00, a used nylon fork for $2.00, a carving set with a sharpener for $25.00, a knife set with a sharpener for $25.
trps
Silver Member
Please e-mail or PM for a current list. 2010 Fall winter items. ThanksDiscontinued ItemsCarving Set $30.00
Small Bowls Colored Set of 4 $20.00
Deep Dish Baker Lid $5.00
Kitchen Scale $20.00
Kitchen Shears Black cover $2.00
Cookie Press $15.00
Discontinued
Table Runner Tiles $9.50
Old BBQ tongs (used ) $5.00
Nylon Fork used $2.00
Carving Set w/ sharpener (with sharpener) $25.00
Knife Set (with sharpener) $25.00
Cranberry Window Pane Placemats set of 2 $7.50
White windowpane placemats set of 2 $7.50
Old cookie press New in box $15.00
Simple Additions Tiles Small Bowl $5.00
Simple Addition Small Squares Tiles $5.00

Last edited:
Let me know if you need not get an e-mail or PM and are interested.

Thanks

Re: New items for sale! And Discontinued ITEMSOK I just got through all my items in the basement here is the discontinued and I have more added to the current list

Anyone else interested today? I have many F/W 2010b items left.

A few new items left and many current and discontinued

I still have a few items left and many current if you did not receive an e-mail or PM let me know.

I think everyone has been PM or e-mailed there are many current items and a few new items left.Along with the list of discontinued items.

Thanks

please send me the list, btw would you happen to have a PC tablecloth? ( email: [email protected]):)

FYI, you can't sell items for more than their original price. The HWC bags were 2/$4.50 so you can't sell them for any more than $2.25 each... You may have meant for the 2 but you said "each".

pcchefjane said:
FYI, you can't sell items for more than their original price. The HWC bags were 2/$4.50 so you can't sell them for any more than $2.25 each... You may have meant for the 2 but you said "each".
You can sell items for whatever they sell for but, Yes, I have 2 for $4.00.

daniespmprd said:
please send me the list, btw would you happen to have a PC tablecloth? ( email: [email protected]):)

Sorry no table cloth for sale. I need a new one myself I wish there was another promotion to earn one it has been a while.

1. What are some new products in the Fall/Winter collection?

Some new products in the Fall/Winter collection include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Rockcrok® Dutch oven, and the Stoneware Cookie Sheet.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for this limited time collection?

Yes, there are special discounts available for this limited time collection. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more details.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the Fall/Winter collection or do I have to buy the whole set?

You can purchase individual items from the Fall/Winter collection. We offer a variety of products to fit your specific needs and preferences.

4. Is the Fall/Winter collection only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Fall/Winter collection is only available for a limited time. Be sure to get your hands on these exclusive products before they are gone!

5. Can I host a party and earn free products from the Fall/Winter collection?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products from the Fall/Winter collection as well as other rewards. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • trps