• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Rolling Case, Totes, Sweat Suit, Cd's in Tacoma Are of Wa

In summary, a consultant is selling a collection of Pampered Chef items, including a Tool Turn Tote, Carryall Tote, Rolling Case, Consultant Tote, black apron, Help Whip Cancer pins, display materials, recipe cards and books, report covers, and other supplies for $90. The items are in great condition and located in Tacoma, but the seller is willing to meet in other areas. There is also the option for shipping at the buyer's expense.
cookingisfunagain
$ For Sale $

These items helped me with my success as a Pampered Chef consultant.
Now they can all be yours. PRICED to SELL!

SHOW TO GO COLLECTION of 4
Tool Turn Tote price new 15.00
Carryall Tote price new 20.00
Rolling Case price new 90.00
Consultant Tote (20" x 13" x 15") price new 35.00
All items are made of the material pictured ~ black with logo in dark gray. All items are in great condition!

AND a discontinued black apron with “Pampered Chef” in cranberry in excellent condition~ only used a few times.

Also included:
Help Whip Cancer pins
Gold colored Pampered Chef pin
A dozen homemade lap boards (from view binders do you can display host specials, etc)
Cranberry collapsible crate in used condition
Display cards ~ forged cutlery, trifle, stainless cookware, more
Stickers
Extra product bags
Recipe cards (not current)
Recipe books (not current)
Report covers with page protectors to use at shows
A couple of packs of computer receipt paper
Several cassette tapes, and few CD’s for inspiration
Cooking show in Action DVD
A size large capri sweat pant and jacket set in light blue
Binders, post cards and any other supplies I have!
And an older style (black with cranberry colored logo) stoneware tote. Still very usable, though the zipper does stick.

All for only $90!!!
Cash only. Located in Tacoma near Parkland/Spanaway/Puyallup, but available to meet in downtown Tacoma (and possibly other areas) as well. Please email me at [email protected] to arrange a pick up time. Thank you!

Wow, this is quite the collection! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have to say that this is a great deal for anyone who is just starting out or looking to expand their collection. The rolling case alone is worth the price, and the lap boards and display materials are definitely a plus. I'm definitely interested in the set, but I'm located in a different state. Is there any chance you would be willing to ship these items? If so, I would be happy to cover the cost. Thank you!

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Rolling Case?

The Pampered Chef Rolling Case is designed to safely transport and store your Pampered Chef products, making it easy to bring them to parties and events.

2. Are the Pampered Chef Totes durable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Totes are made from high-quality materials and are built to last. They are strong and sturdy, making them perfect for carrying heavy items.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Sweat Suit be worn outside of the kitchen?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Sweat Suit is designed for both comfort and style. It can be worn outside of the kitchen for everyday wear.

4. What type of music is featured on the Pampered Chef CDs?

The Pampered Chef CDs feature a variety of music, including popular songs and instrumental tracks. They are perfect for creating a fun and upbeat atmosphere at your Pampered Chef parties.

5. Are the Pampered Chef products available in Tacoma, WA?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are available for purchase in Tacoma, WA. You can also host a Pampered Chef party in Tacoma to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • twinkie10