• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving the Business... List of Items I Am Selling...

In summary, Megan Huntley is leaving Pampered Chef, and has a list of items to sell. Email her at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing any of the items.
MHPampered
I am leaving pampered chef and have a list of items to sell. Email me if you would like to view the list. I am located in southern California I can ship in flat rate boxes at your cost. I will be taking payments through PayPal only.

Thank you
Megan
[email protected]

Please email me a list to [email protected]
Thanks!

Sorry to see you leave...you had great goals too! I pray God's peace for your future! May I request your list? [email protected]

Just sent the list to everyone who replied so far. Please let me know through email what you are interested in.

Hey everyone!! Thank you for all the interest in the list I have emailed to everyone who has requested. Just a few things to add. Everything on the list is in great condition. I was only in the business for a little over a year. Please email me direct for the items you are interested in buying.

Thank you Megan Huntley
[email protected]

I live in Ventura and would like to see your list....my email is [email protected]
Best of luck in your new endeavors....

Georgia is a long way from California but I would like a list to please...Best wishes in 2011. [email protected]

What items can I sell when leaving the business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell any products that are currently in your inventory. This includes cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. However, please note that any personalized or discontinued items may not be eligible for sale.

How should I price my items when selling them?

It is recommended that you price your items at a discounted rate, typically around 10-20% off the original price. This will make them more appealing to potential buyers and help you sell them more quickly.

Can I sell my business supplies?

No, business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and marketing materials cannot be sold as they are considered company property. However, you may recycle or donate them if you no longer need them.

Do I need to inform Pampered Chef before selling my items?

No, you do not need to inform the company before selling your items. However, if you are selling a large amount of inventory, it is good practice to let your upline or the corporate office know.

Are there any restrictions on where I can sell my items?

You are free to sell your items in any location or platform, as long as it is legal and does not violate any laws or policies. This includes online marketplaces, garage sales, or in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • PCTE2010
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • 1PamperedMommy