• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Baby's Coming, Everything Must Go!!!

In summary, Darcy has a HUGE list of things for sale, most of which she has been picking up from consultants who have left the business. She has also
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I have a HUGE list of things for sale. I've been picking up some products from consultants on my team who decided to leave the business and were looking to re-coup some of their money. I've also earned a number of bonuses and have been saving them for my team and purchased a number of products with my Director discount to keep for my team.

Unfortunately, with the new baby coming, I need that room! My office is sadly being moved into our living room to make our spare bedroom a nursery. I hate to clean out all of these products from my team inventory, but you gotta do what you gotta do right!

Everything on my list is brand new in the box. Also, I'm offering everything at 30% off, my Director Discount!

Please email me for a list @ [email protected]

It's first come first serve, I opened this up to my team as well, so I expect them to go fast. I'll keep updating the list so you know what's left and what is not.

Thanks for helping me get ready for the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quoted from Darcy's post:
"Unfortunately, with the new baby coming, I need that room! My office is sadly being moved into your living room to make our spare bedroom a nursery. I hate to clean out all of these products from my team inventory, but you gotta do what you gotta do right!"

Please, no! Not my living room!

Ha Ha too funny, sorry about the typo he he... I'll go fix it LoL

Hi everyone, could you email me at [email protected] or PM with your email address. The list doesn't come out right in PM's for some reason so I can only email it to you. Thanks for the big response so far!

Just emailed ya

Thanks, I just emailed you too.

emailed you :)

Hi Everyone, a lot of stuff has been sold, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! My office/nursery is starting to look more like a place for a baby by the minute! Ha Ha!!! However, there is still PLENTY left to go, I need to get rid of it as quickly as I can as we have out next scan on Wednesday to find out whether we're having a boy or a girl. I know once I know the sex I'll want to start decorating he he :)

I have an updated list, please email me at [email protected] for the latest update!

<3 Darcy

Hi Darcy, I just emailed you!And good luck with your scan Wednesday! :)

Hi Everyone, Just ANOTHER update!

Things have been going quickly but I still have ALOT of great stuff in stock here that's need to get out of the "nursery" SOON! I'm excited to start posting on Wednesday once we know if it's boy or girl and what color we will be painting! I've been itching to decorate.

I have a completely updated list and I'm hoping you all will continue to help me clean out that room for the baby :) THANKS!

Also, if you emailed me before and didn't receive anything from me, would you email me again? Some of them didn't go through for some reason...

I just e-mailed you

I just PM'd ya....

WOW!!!!!!!!!! You all are rocking my "nursery decorating" mind!"

All orders I have received with payment to date are packed and shipped or being shipped first thing tomorrow AM. I've updated the list yet again due to the recent surge in orders to reflect what's left. There's still plenty of great stuff left and lots of stuff I need to get rid of!

Please email for the updated list @ [email protected]!!! Thanks again for all of your support on this project of mine!

Looking forward to my stuff!:)

Just emailed you! :)

So, will it be painted pink or blue?

time2cook said:
So, will it be painted pink or blue?

Had our appointment this morning and there is NO QUESTION as to what this baby is :)........ he's ALLLLLLL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get decorating, I had myself a small little shopping spree in the Macy's baby department today and it felt sooooo good!

emailed you! :D

Congrats! Shopping is so much fun. When I had my first few kids you could actually buy neutral colors--of course you couldn't find out whether it was a girl or boy until it's actual arrival. So it was nice to have something to put them in the first few days! My mom always raced out right after the baby was born and would bring me a bag full of the clothes the new one would need. Shopping for my last one was much more fun because I knew what to expect. Funny story about the sonogram for my last one, we had all four of the other kids in the room with us and then the nurse was showing them the face, arms, his legs, and there is his 3rd leg! Well, they all got excited and I didn't think anything of it until about an hour later when my 5 1/2 year old stated something about when his little sister will be here and the other kids asked him if he heard what the nurse had said and he looked up really innocently and said yes--so. The others were more than happy to explain to him what the 3rd leg was--poor kid must have thought this baby was going to actually have 3 legs!!

Awwwww too cute, your story brought a smile to my face :)

Darcy, I just got my bag!! I LOVE IT! Way better then the crate!! LOL
Hopefully you sold everything to make room for your baby!!

Thanks again!! Colleen:)

Last edited:
letscook04 said:
Darcy, I just got my bag!! I LOVE IT! Way better then the crate!! LOL
Hopefully you sold everything to make room for you baby!!

Thanks again!! Colleen:)

Aww wonderful, I'm glad it got to you so fast! ENJOY it, I LOVE mine!!!
I still have plenty of stuff left but I can definitely start decorating that room now as it's 2/3rds cleaned out of extra product. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

If you want to see what I have left, just email me at [email protected], it all has to go!

<3 Darcy

1. What products do you recommend for new parents?

We recommend our Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Ceramic Egg Cooker as must-have items for new parents. The Quick Cooker allows for quick and easy meals, the Food Chopper helps with meal prep, and the Ceramic Egg Cooker makes preparing breakfast a breeze.

2. Are there any products specifically for making baby food?

Yes, we have a Baby Food Maker that steams and purees fruits and vegetables to make fresh and healthy baby food. We also offer a Baby Food Storage Set for storing and freezing homemade baby food.

3. What type of products do you have for organizing a nursery?

We have a variety of products to help organize a nursery, such as our Bottle and Sippy Cup Organizer, Diaper Caddy, and Pantry Canister Set. These items help keep baby essentials in one place and easily accessible.

4. Do you have any products for making homemade baby snacks?

Yes, we offer a Snack Bar Maker that allows you to make healthy and customizable snacks for your little one. It comes with silicone molds for different shapes and sizes.

5. Are there any products that can help with baby's teething?

Our Baby Silicone Teething Feeder is a great option for soothing your baby's teething pain. Simply fill it with frozen fruit or vegetables for a safe and soothing teething experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • frozenchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
girlygirl
Replies