• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Accomplishments: Reaching $10,000 in Sales and Growing Together!

In summary, the speaker's team has achieved a record high in sales, doubling last month's sales. The speaker offered an incentive for the team to reach $10,000 in sales, which will result in a raffle for 3 new spring products. The speaker is also encouraging their team through monthly and weekly coaching calls and sharing their own sales and income. Despite their numbers not being huge, the speaker is proud of their hard work and success. The team's sales will also contribute to their holiday paychecks.
jwpamp
Wow, my Team is awesome! I just checked my IPT and they (without me) have a total of $9116 in sales (highest ever and DOUBLE last month).

I am so glad to see them growing as a group! I offered them a little incentive, also -- I told them that if they hit $10,000 as a Team that I would raffle off 3 of the New Spring products that I get as a Director. They get 1 ticket for every $500 in sales.

What do you think?

I think that's AWESOME!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Love it!!!!

Awesome!

Can your team have a pep-talk with my team?.....please!

I really think that the monthly and weekly coaching calls are making a difference.

You know that saying "If you can't change your people, change your people"?

I really am looking for people who want to make this a business (along with those who just want to work it for a small goal), but am encouraging them by sharing my own monthly sales and income with them. It seems to be working!

I know that my numbers are not huge, but at nearly $10,000 for my downline and over $3400 for me this month, it's my best total sales month yet!

That is really cool, Janice. Congratulations! It must be nice to be in a place of relative comfort (not stressing over making the $4k each month, having 5 active people). I'm sure it took plenty of hard work and still does to maintain. Good Work!!

That is awesome. You should be proud. Every month for me it is I'm always ahead of them. Although so far this month they aren't doing too bad. I even had someone who has been inactive since Jan, finally submit again.

It truly is still a month-to-month thing with my team (and ME!). I never take anything for granted.

I am so glad that they will be adding to their holiday paychecks. I know that it will come in handy for them. I am so proud of their accomplishments!

Wow, that GREAT!!:D

That's awesome Janice!

What is the purpose of reaching $10,000 in sales as a team?

The goal of reaching $10,000 in sales as a team is to celebrate and recognize the hard work and dedication of each individual team member. It also shows that the team is working together towards a common goal and achieving success together.

How can we track our team's progress towards reaching $10,000 in sales?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can track your team's progress towards reaching $10,000 in sales by using the Sales Summary Report on your consultant dashboard. This report shows the total sales for each team member and the overall team sales.

What are some strategies for increasing our team's sales and reaching $10,000?

Some strategies for increasing your team's sales and reaching $10,000 include setting individual and team sales goals, hosting virtual parties and events, offering special promotions and discounts, and utilizing social media to promote your business and products.

What happens once our team reaches $10,000 in sales?

Once your team reaches $10,000 in sales, you will be recognized and celebrated by Pampered Chef. You will also receive a special incentive or reward for achieving this milestone. Additionally, reaching this goal can lead to increased team morale and motivation to continue growing and reaching even higher sales goals.

How can we continue to grow as a team after reaching $10,000 in sales?

After reaching $10,000 in sales, it is important to continue setting new goals and striving for even higher sales. This can be done by consistently promoting and sharing new products, offering excellent customer service, and encouraging team members to recruit new consultants and customers. Regular team meetings and communication can also help to keep the team motivated and focused on growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies