• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Team's Success: Over $10,000 in Sales and Growing!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of rewards, including cash bonuses, product discounts, and recognition at company events, for achieving over $10,000 in sales. Consultants are encouraged to share their success with others, and there are various strategies to continue growing sales after reaching this milestone. All team members who contributed to reaching the sales goal will receive rewards, regardless of their position. Pampered Chef celebrates team sales milestones regularly, including higher milestones such as $25,000, $50,000, and $100,000, to recognize and reward the hard work and success of their teams.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
None of them are on here but I just had to share (sort of like a proud mama!). My team grew so much this fall! In September they hit over $8,000, October was a little less but November... they hit over $10,000! This was 6-7 submitting, including me! I'm so proud of them! Now to just get to director status!

You can do it! :D

Congratulations on hitting the $10,000 in Cluster Sales mark. ;)

Congratulations!

Excellent job AJ!!! I am soooooo ready for your promotion - you've got all of the components in place and your leadership skills will ensure that your team continues this success!! Congratulations!

Your team sounds like mine ;) Soooo close. We are one indirect away. Had a lead but then the consultant himself dropped off the face of the earth. Go figure. We did have over $13,000 in sales. That's unprecedented for us.

COngrats to your team that is great!!!! I hope you promote soon. I Am in the same boat, and it is so exciting to be on the edge of promoting!!

loreo said:
Your team sounds like mine ;) Soooo close. We are one indirect away. Had a lead but then the consultant himself dropped off the face of the earth. Go figure. We did have over $13,000 in sales. That's unprecedented for us.

October I was one indirect away. Then my only SC said she was no longer going to sell. So now I have the 4+ I need just need to get some SC's!

Congrats!!! I know with my team we did $6,100 between the 4 of us.. also have a new person on my team who hasn't submitted anything yet..

That is fantastic! You can do it...

Related to Celebrating My Team's Success: Over $10,000 in Sales and Growing!

What kind of rewards can I expect for achieving over $10,000 in sales?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of rewards to celebrate your team's success in reaching over $10,000 in sales. These rewards may include cash bonuses, product discounts, and recognition at company events.

Can I share my team's success with others?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to share their team's success with their customers, friends, and family. This not only showcases your hard work and dedication, but it also helps to inspire others to achieve their own goals.

How can I continue to grow my team's sales after reaching $10,000?

There are many ways to continue growing your team's sales after reaching $10,000. Some suggestions include hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering special promotions or discounts. Our team of experienced consultants can also provide personalized tips and strategies to help you reach even higher sales goals.

Do I have to be the team leader to receive rewards for reaching $10,000 in sales?

No, all consultants on your team who contributed to reaching the $10,000 sales goal will receive rewards. This includes team members at all levels and positions within the company.

How often do we celebrate team sales milestones?

At Pampered Chef, we celebrate team sales milestones on a regular basis. Our consultants can expect to be recognized and rewarded for reaching not only $10,000 in sales, but also for higher sales milestones such as $25,000, $50,000, and $100,000. We believe in acknowledging and celebrating the hard work and success of our teams at every opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u