• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jazzed by My Success: A Senior ED's Congratulatory Note for September Sales

In summary, Ginny received an envelope from her upline Barbara Duke (Senior ED) with a card congratulating her on her accomplishments for September. She was #3 in sales for the Duke Overall Cluster.
Kitchen2u
I received an envleope from my upline Barbara Duke (Senior ED) ~ thought to myself, "hmmm what's this?"

Opened it up and it was her cluster newsletter with a separate card saying "Congratulations! Just a not to let you know how great you are and how proud I am of your accomplishments for the month of September. You were #3 in sales in the Duke Overall Cluster!!! Way to go!"

$8,756.10 for September! So my AD made over $350 off my sales, my ED made over $262 and my SED made over $109 ~ that's FREE $$ for them ~ makes you want to advance, huh!!!

WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So I emailed Barb and asked her "so how many are in your 3 lines?" (I'm in her third)

Get this...."I'm not home right now, but it's around 1,188 consultants"

Number 3 out of 1,188??? OMG! Now THAT got me excited!

Just had to share, thanks for listening!

WAY TO GO GINNY!! THAT IS AWESOME! CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE!!

That is awesome Ginny!! YOU ROCK!

WoW! Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

That's awesome!

Way to go, Ginny! Keep up the great work!

congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment

Wow, keep it up!!!! That's amazing!:)

Congratulations on a fantastic accomplishment Ginny!

WAAAAHOOOOOO!!! - - That's so wonderful!!
Thank you for sharing...maybe some of what you got will rub off on us!!! LOL

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that the bar is raised....let us know what October looks like for you!

Way to go Ginny!! You should be very proud of your accomplishment!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :p :p :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations, Ginny! Yes, your AD, ED, and SED made "free" money, but look what YOU made! Awesome!!!!

Thanks everyone!!! Yep, my biggest paycheck ever! I just absolutely LOVED the look on my DH's face when he saw that one! "Oh, you can have a party every night honey!" LOL Took him to Carmel, CA for our 26th anniversary (Oct 10) and stayed at the same hotel we honeymooned at! It was fabulous!
See what getting on the phone can do for YOU?

Hey Ginny, Good for you! Just FYI, you may get another surprise. I know even being in Barb's newletter is soooo exciting, but you may have actually made Beth's! Now think of THAT downline! Way to go!

That's fantabulous Ginny!!!

Ginny, that is terrific!!! If I remember rightly you have a couple of great months coming up too. You are doing awesome!!

You Go Girl!

Ann

WOW!!! That is fantastic!!

awesome job Ginny!!!! =)

That's great! Congratulations.

:thumbup: :D Ginny-That is AWESOME!!!!!:thumbup::D

ShanaSmith said:
Hey Ginny, Good for you! Just FYI, you may get another surprise. I know even being in Barb's newletter is soooo exciting, but you may have actually made Beth's! Now think of THAT downline! Way to go!

No, I can't imagine that will happen ~ really, you think? Beth must have a HUGEEEEEEEEEE downline!

Man, I love this place ~ all of you are AMAZING too! Thanks all!!!

Not like it hasn't already been said, but congrats!!!!

That is a great month - keep it up!

I LOVE reading messages from Ginny! You don't have to guess if she's excited! Congratulations Ginny!!

Chef Kearns said:
I LOVE reading messages from Ginny! You don't have to guess if she's excited! Congratulations Ginny!!
Like I tell me team over and over ~ excitement is contagious ~ so everyone here . . .
GET EXCITED!!! If you have to fake it until you make it ~ DO IT!!! Because it WORKS!

Related to Jazzed by My Success: A Senior ED's Congratulatory Note for September Sales

1. What is "Jazzed by My Success" and who is it for?

"Jazzed by My Success" is a congratulatory note created by Senior Executive Director (ED) to celebrate the achievements of consultants in Pampered Chef. It is for consultants who have achieved significant sales in the month of September.

2. How do I qualify for "Jazzed by My Success" note?

To qualify for the "Jazzed by My Success" note, you need to be a consultant with Pampered Chef and have achieved a certain level of sales in the month of September. The exact sales goal may vary each year, so make sure to check with your Senior ED for the specific requirements.

3. When will I receive the "Jazzed by My Success" note?

The "Jazzed by My Success" note will be sent out by your Senior ED in the first week of October. You may receive it through email or as a physical note, depending on your Senior ED's preference. Keep an eye on your inbox or mailbox for the note!

4. Can I share the "Jazzed by My Success" note on social media?

Yes, you can share the "Jazzed by My Success" note on social media to celebrate your achievement with your friends and followers. We encourage you to share your success and inspire others to strive for their own goals. However, please make sure to credit your Senior ED for the note.

5. Is there any special recognition for "Jazzed by My Success" recipients?

Yes, in addition to the congratulatory note, "Jazzed by My Success" recipients will also receive a special badge on their Pampered Chef consultant website. This badge will be displayed on your profile for the entire month of October to recognize your hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies