• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: Making it into My ED's Newsletter!

S
sfdavis918
So I just found out that I made it into my ED's newsletter! I was #17 in sales in Robin Anderson's overall cluster for October! WAHOO!! It felt especially good since my Director is really intermitent with her meetings and recognition. I definitely run my business for myself, but it's always nice to get a pat on the back.:thumbup:

Goal for the New Year, make it into Robin's newsletter every month!:D

Congratulations! You should always be doing it for yourself... too bad you sometimes feel you are "by yourself" :yuck:

Way to go Sarah!!!

Nice job Sarah!

GREAT goal by the way! :D

Way to go Sarah! I was going to ask you if you were in Robin's or Barb's downline. I had to go back and look..... there you are. Did you get to see Robin when she was up our way in Oct?

WOOHOOO!!! WTG, Sarah!!

Congratulations! You deserve a pat on the back.

Thanks everyone!

I just heard back from Robin and it turns out I was 17 out of 591!!! Holy Moly!!

ShanaSmith said:
Way to go Sarah! I was going to ask you if you were in Robin's or Barb's downline. I had to go back and look..... there you are. Did you get to see Robin when she was up our way in Oct?

Unfortunately I didn't. My Director (who is a bit absent) never announced to us that she was coming so I didn't find out until the last minute. I couldn't pull it together to get someone to watch the kids in time. I was really disappointed because I would have loved to have gone. Did you make it? Was it good?

She actually did my October meeting with me for my team. She is always GREAT! I have always felt so lucky to be on her team!

Sarah....way to go!!

Related to Celebrating Success: Making it into My ED's Newsletter!

1. How did you feel when you found out you made it into your ED's newsletter?

I felt ecstatic and proud of my accomplishment. It was a great feeling to be recognized for my hard work and dedication.

2. What do you think contributed to your success in making it into the newsletter?

I believe my consistent effort and focus on my business goals played a big role in my success. I also made sure to stay organized and prioritize my tasks effectively.

3. How important is recognition from your ED in motivating you to succeed?

While I primarily run my business for myself, receiving recognition from my ED definitely serves as a motivation and boosts my confidence. It also shows that my efforts are being noticed and appreciated by my superiors.

4. What is your goal for the upcoming year in terms of being featured in the newsletter?

My goal is to make it into the newsletter every month. I want to consistently perform well and continue to improve my ranking within the cluster.

5. How do you plan on achieving your goal of being featured in the newsletter every month?

I plan on staying focused and committed to my business goals. I will continue to analyze my performance and make necessary adjustments to improve my results. I also aim to maintain good communication with my ED and stay updated on any new strategies or techniques that can help me succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
SummerG
  • lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovecookn