• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Director Is Losing Her Directorship

Flamingo said:
Linda when will you promote????

I'm pretty sure she is working on finding recruit #5.

janetupnorth said:
I'm pretty sure she is working on finding recruit #5.
She has her recruits - I think she said she is only 2-3 shows away!

ChefBeckyD said:

Awesome, that is better than I last read - I need to catch up...nope, I need a life. I haven't been on as much and I'm getting more done overall so that is good!

DebbieJ said:
Yes, three months of relinquishment and then three months of repromotion. So if she fails to meet the director requirements, it will take 6 months of not meeting those requirements for her to lose her directorship.

Sounds like Linda knows it will be inevitable, though.
It is inevitable.

ChefBeckyD said:
Two shows :chef:

Hi all,

I thought that since this thread was brought up again I would give you an update. I did contact my new director and absolutely love her! She was really happy to hear from me and seems very genuine about wanting to help me. We have had some coaching calls which have been great.

I also got together with the other director that I had mentioned and we are going to go to another director's meeting. I'm so excited for that! This director really seems excited about her business. I think she may be fairly new to the area, but I'm not sure. She actually called me personally to invite me to the meeting. VIP treatment compared to what I am used to!

So hopefully things are turning around for me and my business. I can't fall back on the "I don't have any support" crutch anymore, but hopefully I won't have to!!:thumbup:

That's great for you!

The only downside about my new cluster is that it is far, far away from work. She doesn't want to split us up so we all are looking at 45 minute drives or longer. She knows of consultants in the areas where we're coming from so she suggests we carpool. My recruiter doesn't plan to attend any of her meetings, gas prices being what they are. I am going mostly because the only thing I have to do to earn the incentive for our cluster is attend the meetings.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Resurrecting this thread ....

My director announced tonight that she is hanging up her apron. It was bittersweet for us because we love our director and value all she has meant to us.

Who is your director. That is so sad, but that is the joy of this business. When it has done what we needed it to do and we need to move on we can.

I'd rather not say publicly ... because not everyone knows. I'll PM.

What part of Ohio are you from?

<h2>1. Why is your director losing her directorship? </h2><p>The specific reason for your director losing her directorship is unclear, but it seems to be related to her personal sales. It's possible that she did not meet the necessary sales requirements to maintain her director status.</p><h2>2. Will you be directly under Robin Anderson now?</h2><p>Yes, it seems that you will now be in Robin Anderson's first line as your current director is losing her directorship. </p><h2>3. How do you feel about your director losing her directorship?</h2><p>You have mixed feelings about your director losing her directorship. On one hand, you feel bad for her and it seems like she is also upset about it. On the other hand, you are not surprised as she hasn't been meeting your expectations as a director. </p><h2>4. What are your concerns about being under Robin Anderson?</h2><p>You are concerned about being directly under Robin Anderson because she is located in Southern CA and you are in Northern CA. Additionally, her first line is quite large and you're unsure if you will receive the training and coaching you desire. </p><h2>5. How do you think this change will impact your business?</h2><p>You're nervous about how this change will impact your business, but you also acknowledge that you weren't receiving much support from your current director. You're unsure if you will receive more support from Robin Anderson or if the lack of meetings and hospitality will continue in her first line. Only time will tell how this change will affect your business. </p>

1. Why is your director losing her directorship?

The specific reason for your director losing her directorship is unclear, but it seems to be related to her personal sales. It's possible that she did not meet the necessary sales requirements to maintain her director status.

2. Will you be directly under Robin Anderson now?

Yes, it seems that you will now be in Robin Anderson's first line as your current director is losing her directorship.

3. How do you feel about your director losing her directorship?

You have mixed feelings about your director losing her directorship. On one hand, you feel bad for her and it seems like she is also upset about it. On the other hand, you are not surprised as she hasn't been meeting your expectations as a director.

4. What are your concerns about being under Robin Anderson?

You are concerned about being directly under Robin Anderson because she is located in Southern CA and you are in Northern CA. Additionally, her first line is quite large and you're unsure if you will receive the training and coaching you desire.

5. How do you think this change will impact your business?

You're nervous about how this change will impact your business, but you also acknowledge that you weren't receiving much support from your current director. You're unsure if you will receive more support from Robin Anderson or if the lack of meetings and hospitality will continue in her first line. Only time will tell how this change will affect your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U