• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Space for 2 at the Hyatt(Post for My Director)

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have access to their corporate travel program which offers last minute hotel bookings at the Hyatt. These bookings can be made up to 24 hours in advance and come with discounted rates. If plans change, you can cancel your booking with the help of their customer service team. There are no additional fees for booking through this program.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hello!
My director asked me to post this for her...she has two spaces in her suite of rooms at the Hyatt. She had two last minute cancellations. If you are interested...for Sunday to Thursday...please email her at [email protected]
Thanks!

Bump... :)

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this opportunity. I'm definitely interested in potentially staying at the Hyatt for those dates. I'll be sure to email Yvonne at the provided address. Thanks again!

1. Can I book a last minute space for 2 at the Hyatt through Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have access to our corporate travel program which includes last minute hotel bookings at the Hyatt.

2. How far in advance can I book a last minute space at the Hyatt?

You can book a last minute space at the Hyatt up to 24 hours in advance.

3. Is there a discount for booking through Pampered Chef?

Yes, our corporate travel program offers discounted rates for bookings at the Hyatt and other participating hotels.

4. What if I need to cancel my last minute space at the Hyatt?

If your plans change and you need to cancel your booking at the Hyatt, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance.

5. Are there any additional fees for booking a last minute space at the Hyatt through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees for booking through our corporate travel program. The price you see is the price you pay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam