• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Place to Stay for Your Conference? Check Out Our Reserved Hotel Rooms!

In summary, "Hotel Reservations Available!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to book discounted hotel rooms for business trips or vacations. You can access it through your Pampered Chef account and there are no additional fees. Cancellations or modifications can be made directly with the hotel, but restrictions such as blackout dates may apply.
ChefGwendolyn
Gold Member
For those of you looking for hotel rooms outside of the conference hotels, I made reservations at the Essex Inn, directly across from the Hilton.

For those of you that don't know about the Essex Inn, it is a very nice hotel, kind of European Boutique. Here is the website for the hotel in case you are interested Hotels in Downtown Chicago | Michigan Avenue | Essex Inn, Chicago, Illinois

The rooms are reserved from Sunday until Thursday, and are priced below

Room 1

07-11-10 119.00 USD
07-12-10 149.00 USD
07-13-10 169.00 USD
07-14-10 169.00 USD
Plus 15.4% taxes

Room 2

07-11-10 129.00 USD
07-12-10 159.00 USD
07-13-10 179.00 USD
07-14-10 179.00 USD
Plus 15.4% taxes

Please feel free to PM or email me [email protected] if you have any questions

Anyone? Anyone?

Gwendolyn,I'm guessing that you have not received any replies because people are not sure what you are asking. Are you looking for roommates? Are you trying to get rid of rooms that you've reserved?Give a bit more detail and you might have someone jump all over this.

I have rooms reserved that I am not going to be using, I am offering them to others, so that they can take advantage of the discounted amount.

or need more information

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information about the Essex Inn. It sounds like a great option for those looking for a hotel outside of the conference hotels. I appreciate you providing the website and pricing information as well. I will definitely keep this in mind for future conferences. Thanks again!

1. What is "Hotel Reservations Available!"?

"Hotel Reservations Available!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to book hotel rooms at discounted rates for your upcoming business trips or vacations.

2. How do I access "Hotel Reservations Available!"?

You can access "Hotel Reservations Available!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Hotel Reservations Available!" tab on the main navigation menu.

3. Are there any fees associated with using "Hotel Reservations Available!"?

No, there are no additional fees for using "Hotel Reservations Available!". The discounted rates are already factored into the booking process.

4. Can I cancel or modify my reservation made through "Hotel Reservations Available!"?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your reservation by contacting the hotel directly. However, please note that cancellation policies may vary depending on the hotel and booking dates.

5. Are there any restrictions on the hotels available through "Hotel Reservations Available!"?

There may be some restrictions on the hotels available, such as blackout dates or minimum stay requirements. However, we offer a wide selection of hotels to choose from to accommodate your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • pkd09