• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute

In summary, the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with Hyatt Regency hotels. Customers can book a last-minute stay at a discounted rate for two guests through the Pampered Chef website or by calling their customer service hotline. The cancellation policy and any additional fees or taxes vary depending on the specific hotel. Loyalty points can be earned for the stay if the customer is a member of the Hyatt loyalty program, but some promotional rates may not be eligible.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I Know it's last minute...

We had two people that couldn't go at the last minute. I know it's far fetched at this point but if anyone needs a room from Sunday to Thursday, let me know! This is the Hyatt by Navy Pier.

Or even ONE person looking would help at this point. Thanks! :)

If I was going I would so be willing to stay with you!!! Next year maybe? LOL Love you

Thanks Jessie. :)Bumping.... Just in case...

Bumping! Anyone?

1. What is the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event?

The Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with Hyatt Regency hotels. It allows customers to book a last-minute stay at a discounted rate for two guests.

2. How can I book a stay for the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event?

You can book a stay for the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event through the Pampered Chef website or by calling our customer service hotline. Simply select the location and dates you would like to stay and complete the booking process.

3. What is the cancellation policy for the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event?

The cancellation policy for the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event varies depending on the specific hotel and dates of your stay. Please refer to the hotel's cancellation policy or contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes for the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event?

The price listed for the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event includes all fees and taxes. However, some hotels may require a security deposit or have optional amenities that come at an additional cost.

5. Can I earn loyalty points or rewards for my stay at the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event?

Pampered Chef customers can earn loyalty points for their stay at the Hyatt Regency ~ 2 Needed Last Minute event if they are a member of the Hyatt loyalty program. However, please note that some promotional rates may not be eligible for earning points or rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefpjk
  • General Chat
Replies