• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Bridal Shower Gift: Get a Pampered Chef Item!

has just given blank pretty cards and has had the guests write out a personal note (I picked up the cards at a dollar store). She does this at her showers, where there are no gifts to open. Each guest fills out a card with what the bride will be receiving and a personal note of congratulations, and then the bride opens the cards in front of everyone and reads off what she'll be getting.
PCSarahjm
Last night at a show a couple of ladies ordered gifts for a shower(which is Sunday). I want to give them a little card or something to give to the bride at the shower saying she will be recieving a Pampered Chef item. Does anyone have something like this? I have to get it to them by this afternoon. TIA

I have just given blank pretty cards and have had the guests write out a personal note (I picked up the cards at a dollar store). I do this at my showers, where there are no gifts to open. Each guest fills out a card with what the bride will be receiving and a personal note of congratulations, and then the bride opens the cards in front of everyone and reads off what she'll be getting.

dianevill said:
I have just given blank pretty cards and have had the guests write out a personal note (I picked up the cards at a dollar store). I do this at my showers, where there are no gifts to open. Each guest fills out a card with what the bride will be receiving and a personal note of congratulations, and then the bride opens the cards in front of everyone and reads off what she'll be getting.

Oh, good idea! I just let the bride look through the order forms after the shower. The other thing I did (because I can't figure out a better way to do this) is I created an extra guest named (the name of the bride) Bridal Gifts. I separated out the guests orders and added their items for the bride to this guest (wrote a note for the guest on their receipt, noting the total they spent on the gift). I gave this to the bride for her receipt for guarantee purposes, and printed an extra copy for her noting who gave her what items so she'd have that info for thank you notes. If anyone has a better way of doing this, I'd love to hear it. The reasons I did this were a) so the bride has records for warranty and b) to keep her gifts separate from her own order so all items count towards guest sales.

I did this card, really simple. If you don't like it you can change it. You might even cut out a picture of what she is getting or copy and past it to the card before you print. (That's what I would do). I'd just print on cardstock. You can get the envelopes at the office store.
HTH

Attachments

• Card Front.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Card inside.doc
    24 KB · Views: 195
I did the card on a postcard template, just ignore the lines.

Here's a sampled of one I do in Word. I have fancy paper with a border that I print it on.

I copy and paste pics of what was ordered for them if specific items were ordered.

Attachments

• GIFT CERTIFICATE.doc
    239 KB · Views: 377
MomToEli said:
Oh, good idea! I just let the bride look through the order forms after the shower. The other thing I did (because I can't figure out a better way to do this) is I created an extra guest named (the name of the bride) Bridal Gifts. I separated out the guests orders and added their items for the bride to this guest (wrote a note for the guest on their receipt, noting the total they spent on the gift). I gave this to the bride for her receipt for guarantee purposes, and printed an extra copy for her noting who gave her what items so she'd have that info for thank you notes. If anyone has a better way of doing this, I'd love to hear it. The reasons I did this were a) so the bride has records for warranty and b) to keep her gifts separate from her own order so all items count towards guest sales.

I do almost the same thing-but use the brides married name for this purpose, and her maiden name for the host benefits receipt.

My director always puts the orders from a shower that are gifts for the bride, together as one order, under the spouse's name. That way, the bride, who is the host, has all her products on just two order forms. My director says she also pays the $4 shipping on this order, if needed.

This works, except in those months when guests get something FREE with a $60 order; in those cases, I have to keep everything under each person's order. I mark on the receipts as to who gets what, (bride or guest), and have the show come to me so I can personally sort it. I like to handle my bridal showers "with kid gloves", to make sure it's done correctly, then I deliver it to the bride when it comes in.

Hope that helps!
Paula

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas include sheet pan meals, one pot meals, and recipes that use pre-cooked or pre-packaged ingredients. You can also try making sandwiches or wraps with deli meats and fresh veggies.

How can I save time when preparing meals?

You can save time when preparing meals by using kitchen tools and gadgets that make tasks like chopping, slicing, and mixing faster and easier. You can also prep ingredients in advance and cook in batches to have meals ready for the whole week.

Are there any healthy quick meal options?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy quick meal options. You can make salads, stir-fries, and smoothies with fresh fruits and vegetables. You can also choose lean proteins like chicken or fish and use whole grains like quinoa or brown rice.

What are some kid-friendly quick meal ideas?

Some kid-friendly quick meal ideas include mini pizzas made with English muffins, mac and cheese with added veggies, and quesadillas with chicken and beans. You can also try making homemade chicken nuggets or fish sticks with a healthier twist.

How can I make quick meals on a budget?

To make quick meals on a budget, you can use affordable ingredients like canned beans, frozen vegetables, and cheaper cuts of meat. You can also plan meals based on what's on sale at the grocery store and use leftovers to create new dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy