• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Sister's Love: An Appreciation for Helping My Business

In summary, Pampered Chef's sister is having a show for her tonight and she is grateful for the support.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
:love: I know I've mentioned this before but every time my sister does something to help me out in my business I just realize how much I love her! She's having a show for me tonight. She thought it would be a great time as 4 out of her 5 kids are away on spring break. Well, the 6th and largest kid (her DH) made her life a living hell for the last two days - okay well not as bad but just stressful! She called me this morning to check into a few last minute things and told me if this was a party for anyone else she probably would have rescheduled but since it's me, she didn't want to do that. She told me her house was a mess because they were up until 2 last night painting the kids' rooms since they are gone. Since I'll go over there after work before she gets home I'm going to pick her up some flowers, pick her daughter up from school and then help pick up the house for her.

She has done so much for my business including having one of my first shows (my first show after my kick off party). I think she's had more shows with me than any one else and is always trying to help out! I hope each of you have someone who blesses your life like my sister does and want each of you to thank that person!

Wow you are so lucky to have such a great support system. I do not have anyone overly willing to help. My one friend would and tries but has trouble getting people to order. She had a show when I started when her BF had an apt we could use it was good. She had 3 guests and one was a guest of a guest. That friends friend booked a show then her check bounced on her order and I tried chasing to get show. She never got products I just kept them at time. She invited a ton of people to my past open house and none came. She's trying to do a catalog show at work now but hasn't gotten any orders yet. She is trying it's just not working. She would host another show but she doesn't want to do it at her house because she has 8 cats, 3 dogs a ferret and a bird (she had 2 but the other is apparently homicidal:eek: sorry story for another thread) And her house isn't dirty but with all those animals it's not exactly super clean either. I've offered to let her host but hold it at my house and she may do that in future. Anyway didn't mean to be so long winded. As far as family I have a sister who lives in CA and I haven't even been able to get her to do a catalog show for me. My SIL in PA has ordered before and maybe she would be willing to do a catalog show, I've asked but she hasn't been receptive in past. I don't really have any other family I'm close to. My DH's family is enormous but haven't gotten them to do anything either. Oh well I'll stop now since I'm just rambling and thinking out loud at this point.

I wish I had a sister! Sometimes being an only child stinks!

I'm lucky to have a great sister as well. She is doing her 4th show for me in April and I've had many of her friends do shows with me as well. They seem to do one every few months and are all supportive of my business. I definitely consider myself lucky!:)

It's great that you have such a supportive sister! My family is all out of town, and not inclined to do anything Pampered Chef related anyway. I was blessed with many supportive friends when I started the biz in 11/07, so I've been able to book from their shows and so on.

I try not to have PC in my friends' faces. They know I sell, and if they bring it up I'm enthusiastic.

1. What is "Celebrating My Sister's Love" all about?

"Celebrating My Sister's Love" is a heartfelt appreciation for the support and help that sisters provide in growing a business. It is a collection of stories, tips, and recipes that showcase the special bond between sisters and how they can work together to achieve success.

2. How does this book relate to Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that values relationships and family connections. This book highlights the role of sisters in helping entrepreneurs build their businesses, which aligns with our core values of teamwork and support.

3. Is this book only for women?

No, this book is for anyone who has a sister or a close female family member. While the stories and recipes are centered around sisters, the lessons and messages can apply to any supportive relationship.

4. How can I purchase "Celebrating My Sister's Love"?

You can purchase the book through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select bookstores and online retailers.

5. Can I share this book with my sister who doesn't live in the same state as me?

Yes, you can share the book with anyone you want. It can be a great way to connect and bond with your sister, even if you are not in the same location. You can also send the book as a gift to your sister to show your appreciation for her support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • JennyJennJen