• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record? Find Out!

In summary, "Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?" is a fun and interactive cooking party hosted by Pampered Chef where a group of 29 people work together to make a recipe in under 30 minutes. Participants are divided into teams and given a recipe to prepare, with the goal of completing it in under 30 minutes. There is a variety of easy and delicious recipes to choose from, suitable for all skill levels. To host an event, simply contact a local Pampered Chef consultant who can assist with planning and organizing, including virtual parties through video conferencing.
colegrovet
Gold Member
:sing:OMG!!!!

They moved in last month, they came to my open house. After my show the wife asked me what my largest show ever was. I told her she said she wanted to beat it.. :D:love:
Her party is tomorrow, she has $550 in online orders and said she has at least 7 outside orders.. and 22 guests coming :eek:..

I think she's gonna be my largest ever!! will keep everyone posted how it turns out..

Recruit!!!

Wow!! What an amazing host! Is this someone who just has a competitive spirit, and an amazing ability to sell a product line?!?

That is wonderful. Keep us posted.

LeahMae said:
Recruit!!!

I asked... she said she'd think about it, when she was at my party.

Wahoo! I love hearing stories like this, I just hope that it happens for me sometime :)Karen

Too cool! Congrats!

That's fabulous!

Oh, I love a good challenge! I hope she wins :)

Wow, for you!

Can't wait to hear how this one turns out! Woohoo!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I'd get some new neighbors ;)

Party closed last night at $1750.... YEA!
signed 1 recruit!!!
2nd person is thinking of signing.
3 bookings....

Awesome!!!!!

Awesome show Terry!

WOW!!! I'm happy for you, and her :D

Can you say WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Congrats!

Congrats! Does that make you a director?

need 1 more Kathy.. and I have 3 that are thinking about it..

WAY TO GO T! That was surely awesome! Good work!

Way to go Terry! That's awesome:)

1. What is "Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?"

"Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?" is a fun and interactive cooking party hosted by Pampered Chef. It involves a group of 29 people working together to make a delicious recipe in under 30 minutes.

2. How does "Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?" work?

Participants will be divided into teams and given a recipe to prepare. The goal is to complete the recipe in under 30 minutes. The team that finishes first will hold the record until the next party.

3. What kind of recipes are used in "Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?"

We have a variety of fun and easy recipes to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. Our recipes are designed to be completed in under 30 minutes with a group of 29 people.

4. Do I need any cooking experience to participate in "Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?"

No, absolutely not! Our recipes are designed for all skill levels and our consultants will be there to guide and assist you throughout the party.

5. How can I host a "Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?" event?

To host a "Party of 29 - Can She Beat My Record?" event, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the party. You can also host the party virtually through video conferencing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Intrepid_Chef