• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Window Decals.... Gotta Love Them

not a consultant:rolleyes:It's funny, cause then someone here had to remind me....HELLO?!! why not try our pan scraper! :D Anyway, I did get it on finally. But it really was a pain. It has a few itty bitty bubbles in it too.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Went to a hostess's house last night to finish up her party. As soon as I stopped woman from across the street came running over.
She asked if my wife was the consultant. Told her that I was the consultant..(love the look on their faces over THAT!) She talked to me about 15 min. she asked for a catalog and wanted to book a show. She asked a few questions that made me think she wants more.. :)
I told her I would call her Thursday evening after she had a chance to pruse the catalog and work up a wish list.

colegrovet said:
Went to a hostess's house last night to finish up her party. As soon as I stopped woman from across the street came running over.
She asked if my wife was the consultant. Told her that I was the consultant..(love the look on their faces over THAT!) She talked to me about 15 min. she asked for a catalog and wanted to book a show. She asked a few questions that made me think she wants more.. :)
I told her I would call her Thursday evening after she had a chance to pruse the catalog and work up a wish list.

That's GREAT! I still need to get mine on my car!

But hmmm, I wonder why she wasn't invited to her neighbor's party?:balloon:

That is awesome Terry!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's GREAT! I still need to get mine on my car!

But hmmm, I wonder why she wasn't invited to her neighbor's party?:balloon:

Isn't it funny who people don't invite to parties! Although I don't know most of my neighbors.

I have no clue... but glad I had to stop there last night.. :D

Thank is AWESOME!!! Do you have a picture of your decal? Is it the one you order from Merrill?

Its the one from Merrill..

That's great news! I got one from Merrill at conference - just the one that says The Pampered Chef.

You will probably all think this is funny (or I'm an idiot), but it didn't come w/any instructions. I put it on my car and it stuck great - until it rained. Then it started bubbling up. I was going to take a picture of it before removing it from my car because I was going to call Merrill to complain! Well I couldn't take it anymore and went ahead and took it off - but it was just the clear film (LOL)! The window decal looks great! I tried removing it at first and the decal didn't stay. Oh well! Now I need to get some white car vinyl for my Cricut so I can add my phone number below. My cell number, I will not list my home number!

The decal from Merrill I got at conference wouldn't stick to my window of my car and so I called and they are suppose to be refunding my money. I have the large ones with my info on my car and those went on without a problem. The TPC one is a PAIN! No instructions, and didnt work.

I had difficulty getting mine on. I posted here in the winter time when I was trying to do it, cause it didn't come w/ instructions either (so it's not like they just forgot to give you that at conference.) :) I had to take a popsicle stick and rub super duper hard. It's funny, cause then someone here had to remind me....HELLO?!! why not try our pan scraper! :D Anyway, I did get it on finally. But it really was a pain. It has a few itty bitty bubbles in it too.

pampchefrhondab said:
That's great news! I got one from Merrill at conference - just the one that says The Pampered Chef.

You will probably all think this is funny (or I'm an idiot), but it didn't come w/any instructions. I put it on my car and it stuck great - until it rained. Then it started bubbling up. I was going to take a picture of it before removing it from my car because I was going to call Merrill to complain! Well I couldn't take it anymore and went ahead and took it off - but it was just the clear film (LOL)! The window decal looks great! I tried removing it at first and the decal didn't stay. Oh well! Now I need to get some white car vinyl for my Cricut so I can add my phone number below. My cell number, I will not list my home number!

I never even thought of this! What a great idea. Gotta love the Cricut!

Newer consultant in Canada... no problems with ordering online, but I need to know how/where to get window decals! Think this type of advertising is a great idea; my tote has already gotten me interest and shows, but I think window decals are a fantastic idea. Any info would be great!

I have been going back and forth on whether or not I should get one ... I'm just worried that my car has to be washed and clean all the time!!! A friend of mine sells Cookie Lee and she has a magnetic business card holder on her van!!!!

sherlockshome said:
Newer consultant in Canada... no problems with ordering online, but I need to know how/where to get window decals! Think this type of advertising is a great idea; my tote has already gotten me interest and shows, but I think window decals are a fantastic idea. Any info would be great!

I'm not sure if Merrill has the same products for you guys, but you can get a vinyl window decal of the logo through them. You can get just the logo, or you can get one with your name, phone number and web address on it.

I chose to get just the logo, and then get my phone number and web address from http://www.jerisigns.com.

1. What are window decals and how are they used?

Window decals are adhesive stickers that are placed on glass windows or doors to display a message, logo, or design. They are commonly used for advertising, branding, or decoration purposes.

2. Can window decals be customized?

Yes, window decals can be customized with your own design, logo, or message. At Pampered Chef, we offer personalized window decals for our consultants to promote their businesses.

3. Are window decals easy to install and remove?

Yes, window decals are easy to install and remove. They are designed to be applied and removed without causing any damage to the window surface. However, it is important to follow the proper instructions for application and removal to ensure the best results.

4. How long do window decals last?

The longevity of window decals depends on various factors such as the type of material used, placement, and exposure to weather elements. Generally, window decals can last for 2-3 years with proper care and maintenance.

5. Can window decals be used on any type of window?

Window decals can be used on most types of windows, including glass, acrylic, and vinyl. However, they may not adhere well to textured or frosted surfaces. It is best to test a small area before applying the decal to ensure proper adhesion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sburnside
Replies
Views
millthayer