• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Spots Available at the Sheraton

In summary, Sandi is looking for a roommate for the Sheraton Monday-Thursday. Her roommates are her director and another director. She is a Senior Consultant and doesn't like to stay up late or party late.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
We decided to book a room at the Sheraton since our roommate decided to cancel our original room.

We fly in Sun the 11th- Fri the 16th. We are looking for 2 semi normal non-smokers.

We both have been in the business for 5 Year, I am a senior consultant & this is my 5th National conference. My sister consultant is a consultant & this is her 2nd National Conference.

Please email me at [email protected], and pass onto to anyone who might need a space. Thanks, can't wait for conference.

Bumpity Bump, Bump If you know of anyone let me know.

There are two clustermates of mine who are looking for 2 roomies for the Sheraton as well. They are leaving on Thursday right after conference to drive home so perhaps a change in dates can be made and then you would have your room solo on Thurs but have roomies the rest of the time? I would take them in my room but I'm full. Cheryl (Batcher) would vouch that we're all pretty normal. :) I'm emailing your info to the one gal now.

Great Melissa!! Well Cheryl can vouch for me too. She can confirm that I'm not a complete wierdo. LOL No worries about leaving Thurs.

Amanda I sent your information to Kathy and she responded this morning. I believe she will be emailing you. Be on the lookout! ;)

Thanks again Melissa, I look forward to her email.

Is there a spot still available here? I have a first-timer that just got her travel plans together last night. The rest of us are at Sheraton Tower.Thanks,
Sandi

We have space for 1 at the Sheraton. Sun. the 11th-thurs. the 15th.

It looks like someone found her a spot before I did. Thanks anyway!Sandi

We have one spot at the Sheraton Monday-Thursday morning. Our flight gets in around 9:00 I think then the ride from the airport to the hotel. My roommates are my director and another director. I am a Senior Consultant. We don't like to stay up late or party late! Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

1. What are the available dates for the "2 Spots Available at the Sheraton" event?

The available dates for the event vary depending on the location and availability of the Sheraton hotel. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on specific dates.

2. How much does it cost to attend the "2 Spots Available at the Sheraton" event?

The cost of the event also varies depending on the location and the activities included. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

3. Is the "2 Spots Available at the Sheraton" event open to non-Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the event is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and non-consultants. However, priority will be given to Pampered Chef consultants for registration.

4. Will there be any training or workshops at the "2 Spots Available at the Sheraton" event?

Yes, the event will include various workshops and training sessions led by experienced Pampered Chef consultants. These sessions will cover topics such as product knowledge, business strategies, and more.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "2 Spots Available at the Sheraton" event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, we are unable to accommodate guests at the event. However, your guest is welcome to join you for any free time or activities outside of the event schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tarachef1
  • PamperedChefFlo