• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton

In summary, "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants find accommodations at the Sheraton hotel for the annual conference. To sign up, contact a consultant or customer service. There is a cost to participate, but it covers hotel accommodations. Staying at the Sheraton is required to participate. Guests are not allowed, but can attend conference events during the day.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Unexpectedly our Roommate decided to cancel our room at Conference, so we are now looking for 2 spots at the Sheraton area.

We are coming in from Sun-Fri, looking for non-smokers & normal people. :)

I know of 2 normal, non-smoking people looking for a room and of a room that will most likely be "cancelled" at the Hilton if that would help you and them.

Malinda Klein is on here (that's her screen name too). She and her director are looking for a room. If you want me to check about that reserved room let me know.

We may have one spot in our room. (although that NORMAL stipulation worries me!) I'll do some checking and see what I come up with. (But we're leaving Thursday.)

We're at the Sheraton. We have 2 going, so would have 2 per bed. PM me if you are interested. Both non-smokers. This will be my 4th conference and my recruits 1st.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I saw your post about needing two spots at the Sheraton area for the conference. I'm sorry to hear that your roommate canceled on you, but I would be happy to help you find a suitable accommodation. I am also a non-smoker and consider myself a normal person, so I think we would get along just fine. Let me know if you would like me to assist you in finding a room at the Sheraton. Looking forward to connecting with you!

1. What is "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton"?

"Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where we help our consultants find accommodations at the Sheraton hotel for our annual conference.

2. How do I sign up for "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton"?

To sign up for "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will assist you in reserving your spot at the hotel.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton"?

Yes, there is a cost associated with participating in "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton." The cost covers your hotel accommodations for the duration of the conference.

4. Do I have to stay at the Sheraton if I participate in "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton"?

Yes, in order to participate in "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton," you must stay at the designated hotel. This allows for easy access to the conference events and activities.

5. Can I bring a guest with me to the Sheraton through "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton"?

Unfortunately, "Looking for 2 Spots at the Sheraton" is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. Guests are not able to stay at the hotel through this program. However, they are more than welcome to attend the conference events with you during the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
candyfox
  • natural
  • General Chat
Replies