1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for a room at the Sheraton

1. I am arriving Wed evening and departing Sun morning and I am looking for a room (non-smoking, please).

Thanks,
    Becki

Jun 12, 2009
  2. At minimum I need a room for Sat night.

Jun 13, 2009
  3. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm looking for a room, too. I was planning to come in on Thursday and leave on Saturday but may be able to convince my husband to let me stay the extra day ;)

Jun 13, 2009
  4. kisrae

kisrae Member Gold Member

What wave? If wave 1, let me know I have a spot for one more for the 8th-11th.

Jun 13, 2009
  5. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

I have one spot available for the Chicago Hilton for Wave 3 from Wednesday night through Saturday morning. We are hoping to find a non-smoker. Let me know as soon as possible through personal message or email if anyone is interested.
    Thanks!

Jun 13, 2009
  6. This is for wave 3 and I need a room for Saturday night as well.

Jun 13, 2009
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

for Wave 3 my group has a room with 2 spots wed, thurs, fri night. We are in the process of debating if we want 5 to a room or try to find other to share. (FYI I am in the same group as chef Chris who allready posted room availability)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
    Jun 14, 2009
  8. If interested, I have a room at the Chicago Hilton. It has 2 beds/2 baths. Arriving Wednesday and leaving on Sunday.

Jun 14, 2009
Have something to add?