• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Room at the Sheraton

In summary, the rooms at the Sheraton typically include a comfortable bed, private bathroom, TV, free Wi-Fi, and coffee maker. Some rooms may also have additional amenities such as a mini-fridge, balcony, or city view. Breakfast may or may not be included in the room rate, depending on the specific rate chosen. The rooms do have a cancellation policy, but it's best to review it before booking. There may be additional fees and taxes added to the room rate, so it's important to check the total cost before booking. Requests for specific room types can be made, but are subject to availability.
rmoesw02
I am arriving Wed evening and departing Sun morning and I am looking for a room (non-smoking, please).

Thanks,
Becki

At minimum I need a room for Sat night.

I'm looking for a room, too. I was planning to come in on Thursday and leave on Saturday but may be able to convince my husband to let me stay the extra day ;)

What wave? If wave 1, let me know I have a spot for one more for the 8th-11th.

I have one spot available for the Chicago Hilton for Wave 3 from Wednesday night through Saturday morning. We are hoping to find a non-smoker. Let me know as soon as possible through personal message or email if anyone is interested.
Thanks!

This is for wave 3 and I need a room for Saturday night as well.

for Wave 3 my group has a room with 2 spots wed, thurs, fri night. We are in the process of debating if we want 5 to a room or try to find other to share. (FYI I am in the same group as chef Chris who allready posted room availability)

Last edited:
If interested, I have a room at the Chicago Hilton. It has 2 beds/2 baths. Arriving Wednesday and leaving on Sunday.

1. What amenities are included in the room at the Sheraton?

The rooms at the Sheraton typically include a comfortable bed, a private bathroom, a TV, free Wi-Fi, and a coffee maker. Some rooms may also have additional amenities such as a mini-fridge, a balcony, or a view of the city.

2. Is breakfast included in the room rate at the Sheraton?

It depends on the room rate that you choose. Some room rates at the Sheraton include breakfast, while others do not. You can check the details of your specific room rate when making your reservation.

3. Do the rooms at the Sheraton have a cancellation policy?

Yes, the rooms at the Sheraton have a cancellation policy. The specific details may vary depending on your reservation and the room rate you choose. It's best to review the cancellation policy before making your reservation to avoid any surprises.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes added to the room rate at the Sheraton?

Yes, there may be additional fees and taxes added to the room rate at the Sheraton. These fees and taxes can vary depending on the location and may include things like resort fees or local taxes. It's best to review the total cost of your reservation before booking.

5. Can I request a specific type of room at the Sheraton?

Yes, you can request a specific type of room at the Sheraton. You can make a request when booking your reservation or by contacting the hotel directly. However, please note that requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
candyfox
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • rbergwrightchef
  • General Chat
Replies