• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share a Luxurious Room at Sheraton - Non-Smoking, Wed Arrive, Sat Depart

In summary, the check-in time for the Sheraton room is typically 3:00pm and the check-out time is 12:00pm. This room is designated as non-smoking and the hotel takes great care to maintain a clean environment. There may be additional fees and taxes associated with the room, such as resort fees and occupancy taxes. The room includes a king-size bed, high-speed internet access, a flat-screen TV, and a spacious bathroom with premium toiletries. Guests also have access to the hotel's fitness center, pool, and other amenities. Changes to reservations can be made depending on availability and hotel policies, but may incur fees. It is best to contact the hotel directly for any changes.
flemings99
Gold Member
Looking to add 1-2 people to our room at the Sheraton. Non-smoking room. Wed arrival, Sat. departure.

Bumping......

You can arrive whenever you want...we'll (myself and 1 other consultant) will be there Wed. afternoon, checking out Sat. :)

Hi....how many people will that be in your room if you add 2 more....and what would the price be for 2 more? Thanks

We have 2 total in the room so far.

We'll divide the cost by number of people in the room per night. The rate through PC plus tax per night is $214.64. So if we have 4 people it would be $53.66/night you stay with us. Penny & I will be there Wed. afternoon through Sat. morning.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Hi Barb...thank you for the quick response....we had a room at the Best Western, which can be cancelled, but our 4-6 people turned out to be two....and it would be more expensive for us to keep that hotel....even though the rate is AMAZING...$443 for Wednesday through Saturday morning as well...total....but....it happens...let me try to get in touch with the other person in my group and see what she would like to do...and I will get back to you as soon as possible.....
My email is [email protected] soon :0)

Bumping....still looking to add 1-2 more in our room @ Sheraton. 2 total in room so far.

I also have room for 2 at the Sheraton - nonsmoking - for Wed, Thur and Friday.
Candy Fox

What are the check-in and check-out times for the Sheraton room?

The check-in time for the Sheraton room is typically 3:00pm, while the check-out time is 12:00pm. However, these times may vary depending on availability and hotel policies. It is best to confirm with the hotel directly.

Is this room non-smoking?

Yes, this particular room is designated as non-smoking. The Sheraton takes great care to maintain a clean and healthy environment for all guests.

Are there any additional fees or taxes associated with this room?

Yes, in addition to the room rate, there may be additional fees and taxes charged by the hotel. These may include resort fees, occupancy taxes, and other local taxes. It is recommended to inquire about these fees before booking.

What amenities are included in this room?

This luxurious room at the Sheraton includes a comfortable king-size bed, high-speed internet access, a flat-screen TV, and a spacious bathroom with premium toiletries. Guests also have access to the hotel's fitness center, pool, and other amenities.

Can I make changes to my reservation?

Yes, changes to your reservation can be made depending on availability and hotel policies. It is best to contact the hotel directly to make any changes to your reservation. Please note that there may be fees associated with modifying your reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rmoesw02
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
natalie
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies