• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Roommates for Wave 3 at Sheraton

Let me know if Chris (or her director) has contacted you, I am in the same group with her and I snore too. We could maybee do some switching arround.
ChefChris
Gold Member
My Director has a room at the Sheraton for Wave 3 - Wed nite thru Sat. She is looking for 1 or 2 roommates. Anyone looking? let me know. Thanks,:chef:

If I can find a room for Sat night, I will take you up on it.

great - let me know asap

bumping...bumping

I don't have a room yet so if it is still available I would be interested. Also, I do snore (especially when overtired which happens at conference, lol) .... so if you don't want me, I would understand.

I am looking for a room from Thursday to Saturday but if I can't find one for just the two nights I will consider coming on Wednesday night - I was really coming on Thursday morning to save myself the hotel expense for a night.

My Director is still considering keeping her room and finding 2 roommates at the Sheraton for Wed - Sat - Wave 3. She is at the cabin and coming home tomorrow. Then she will make a decision as to what to do. I sent both of you her info so you can contact her direct. Hope something works out.

We are still looking for one roommate for the Chicago Hilton from Wednesday night -Friday night. pm me or email me for further details. Thanks!

bumping...bumping

Geekgirl69 said:
I don't have a room yet so if it is still available I would be interested. Also, I do snore (especially when overtired which happens at conference, lol) .... so if you don't want me, I would understand.

Let me know if Chris (or her director) has contacted you, I am in the same group with her and I snore too. We could maybee do some switching arround. I am bringing lots of earplugs to share!

I am looking for a room for Wave 3. I arrive Wednesday evening and will be leaving on Saturday evening. The room I had didn't work out. I don't snore ;) (at least I don't think I do, but maybe my husband just drowns me out so no one notices) but I am plump! Hope somene is still looking for someone to share a room with. I would even be willing to do a three way split if a four person room can't be found.

Sharon,
I heard back and sent you a PM... :)

1. How do I find roommates for Wave 3 at Sheraton?

To find roommates for Wave 3 at Sheraton, you can post in our Facebook group or online forum specifically for Pampered Chef consultants attending this event. You can also ask your team leader or other consultants you know if they are looking for roommates.

2. Can I request certain roommates for Wave 3 at Sheraton?

Yes, you can request specific roommates for Wave 3 at Sheraton. When posting in our Facebook group or online forum, be sure to mention who you would like to room with. You can also reach out to your team leader or other consultants directly to see if they are interested in rooming together.

3. How many people can I room with at Wave 3 at Sheraton?

The maximum number of people allowed per room at Wave 3 at Sheraton is four. However, we recommend keeping it to two or three people per room for more comfortable accommodations.

4. Can I switch roommates during Wave 3 at Sheraton?

If for any reason you need to switch roommates during Wave 3 at Sheraton, please contact our customer service team. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that room changes are subject to availability.

5. What is the cost for a room at Wave 3 at Sheraton and how do we split the cost between roommates?

The cost for a room at Wave 3 at Sheraton will vary depending on the type of room and number of roommates. Most rooms will have two double beds and the cost can be split evenly between the roommates. If there are three or four people in a room, you can discuss and agree on a fair way to split the cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tarachef1
  • L.Paz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • pamperedalf