1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for roommates for Wave 3 at Sheraton

1. ChefChris

ChefChris Member Gold Member

My Director has a room at the Sheraton for Wave 3 - Wed nite thru Sat. She is looking for 1 or 2 roommates. Anyone looking? let me know. Thanks,:chef:

Jun 12, 2009
  2. If I can find a room for Sat night, I will take you up on it.

Jun 12, 2009
  3. ChefChris

great - let me know asap

Jun 12, 2009
  4. ChefChris

bumping...bumping

Jun 12, 2009
  5. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

bump...

;)

Jun 13, 2009
  6. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

I don't have a room yet so if it is still available I would be interested. Also, I do snore (especially when overtired which happens at conference, lol) .... so if you don't want me, I would understand.

Jun 13, 2009
  7. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I am looking for a room from Thursday to Saturday but if I can't find one for just the two nights I will consider coming on Wednesday night - I was really coming on Thursday morning to save myself the hotel expense for a night.

Jun 13, 2009
  8. ChefChris

My Director is still considering keeping her room and finding 2 roommates at the Sheraton for Wed - Sat - Wave 3. She is at the cabin and coming home tomorrow. Then she will make a decision as to what to do. I sent both of you her info so you can contact her direct. Hope something works out.

Jun 13, 2009
  9. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

We are still looking for one roommate for the Chicago Hilton from Wednesday night -Friday night. pm me or email me for further details. Thanks!

Jun 13, 2009
  10. ChefChris

bumping...bumping

Jun 13, 2009
  11. etteluap70PC

Let me know if Chris (or her director) has contacted you, I am in the same group with her and I snore too. We could maybee do some switching arround. I am bringing lots of earplugs to share!

Jun 14, 2009
  12. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I am looking for a room for Wave 3. I arrive Wednesday evening and will be leaving on Saturday evening. The room I had didn't work out. I don't snore ;) (at least I don't think I do, but maybe my husband just drowns me out so no one notices) but I am plump! Hope somene is still looking for someone to share a room with. I would even be willing to do a three way split if a four person room can't be found.

Jun 21, 2009
  13. etteluap70PC

Sharon,
    I heard back and sent you a PM... :)

Jun 22, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted