• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for 2 Thurs Night Sheraton

In summary, "Room for 2 Thurs Night Sheraton" is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that provides them with a complimentary room for two people at a Sheraton hotel on a Thursday night. To qualify for this promotion, consultants must meet a monthly sales requirement and have sales above a certain threshold. The specific Sheraton hotel for the stay cannot be guaranteed, but special requests will be accommodated. To redeem the promotion, consultants will receive a voucher via email with instructions on how to make a reservation within a designated timeframe. The voucher is only valid for a Thursday night stay at a Sheraton hotel and cannot be used for a different night or at a different hotel. It also cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
If you or someone you know is staying an extra night but their roommates aren't we have room for 2 Thursday night at the Sheraton.

The way this room reservation was done, I have already paid for this night so your portion will be paid to me in cash & I'll give you a copy of the recite.

Thanks for looking & passing along.

Amanda are you with Kathy/Barb for the other nights? Just curious :)

Yes we are rooming together Sun-thurs & the Sheraton worked w/ us on the reservation (we both had rooms) so I shortened my to just Thursday night & they won't make me change rooms.

That's great! Glad it worked out! I'm sure I may be seeing you then at some point. My group is at Hotel 71 but Kathy chose the SHeraton b/c its supposedly right around the corner.

I have stayed right next door to hotel 71 a different year & it's a 3 block walk.

Oh i can handle 3 blocks. :) I'm more interested in seeing the newly renovated bathroom with rainforest shower :)

You'll have to tell me about the showers, sounds great.

Bumpity bump bump!!

Morning bumpity bump bump

Just in case, I'm bumping this!!

OMG I leave tomorrow, just in case we are still looking

1. What is "Room for 2 Thurs Night Sheraton"?

"Room for 2 Thurs Night Sheraton" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It provides them with a complimentary room for two people at a Sheraton hotel on a Thursday night.

2. How do I qualify for "Room for 2 Thurs Night Sheraton"?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have met the monthly sales requirement for the previous month. Your sales must also be above a certain threshold, which may vary depending on the promotion.

3. Can I choose which Sheraton hotel I stay at?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific Sheraton hotel for your stay. The hotel will be determined based on availability and may vary each month. However, we will do our best to accommodate any special requests you may have.

4. How do I redeem my "Room for 2 Thurs Night Sheraton" voucher?

Once you have qualified for the promotion, you will receive a voucher via email with instructions on how to redeem it. You will need to follow the instructions provided and make your reservation within the designated timeframe to take advantage of the promotion.

5. Can I use my "Room for 2 Thurs Night Sheraton" voucher for a different night or at a different hotel?

No, the voucher is only valid for a Thursday night stay at a Sheraton hotel. It cannot be used for a different night or at a different hotel. If you are unable to use the voucher, it cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
sharalam