• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying at Sheraton: Price of Rooms per Night?

In summary, the average price for a room at Sheraton per night can range from $150 to $300 and may vary depending on location, time of year, and room type. Sheraton offers discounts and promotions throughout the year, including for AAA or AARP members, government employees, and seasonal deals. Room rates at Sheraton usually include standard amenities such as free Wi-Fi and access to the fitness center and pool, with the possibility of additional amenities for an extra fee. Additional fees and taxes may be added to the room rate, such as state and local taxes, resort fees, and parking fees. It is important to review the cancellation policy before booking, as it can vary depending on the specific hotel and reservation type. In general,
cookn' katie
I am staying at the Sheraton during wave 2. Does anyone know the price of the rooms per night. I am trying to figure out my money situation. Katie

$173 +15% tax. I think it was $198 w/ everything per night.

Rate rate is 173.00 plus 15.4% tax = $199.64 per night

I was close, only a $1.64. Not bad!

pamperedalf said:
I was close, only a $1.64. Not bad![/QUOTE]

Ha :), we are dividing it by 4 so it is not bad. I just got the e-mail from my director as I saw this post, so I just did a copy and paste :)

merego said:
pamperedalf said:
I was close, only a $1.64. Not bad![/QUOTE]

Ha :), we are dividing it by 4 so it is not bad. I just got the e-mail from my director as I saw this post, so I just did a copy and paste :)

Cheater, LOL! That's fine I was just pulling numbers out of my head, that's why my tax was a little off.

I would have done the same thing.

1. What is the average price for a room at Sheraton per night?

The average price for a room at Sheraton per night varies depending on the location, time of year, and type of room. However, on average, a standard room can range from $150 to $300 per night.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Sheraton rooms?

Sheraton offers various discounts and promotions throughout the year. These can include discounts for AAA or AARP members, special rates for government employees, and seasonal promotions. It's best to check the Sheraton website or call the specific hotel for current deals.

3. Do the room rates at Sheraton include any amenities?

Yes, the room rates at Sheraton usually include standard amenities such as free Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center and pool, and complimentary breakfast at select locations. Some Sheraton hotels may also offer additional amenities such as spa services or airport shuttle service for an extra fee.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes added to the room rate?

In addition to the room rate, there may be additional fees and taxes added to your bill at Sheraton. These can include state and local taxes, resort fees, and parking fees. It's important to clarify these fees before booking your room.

5. Can I cancel my reservation at Sheraton without penalty?

Sheraton's cancellation policy varies depending on the specific hotel and reservation type. It's best to review the cancellation policy before booking your room. In general, most reservations can be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours before check-in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg