• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheraton Room Deposit: Splitting Costs and Refunds Explained

In summary, the conversation is about a person's experience with reserving a room at the Sheraton. In the past, they were not refunded the full amount when they left, but this year they were pleasantly surprised to receive a refund on their receipt. However, they checked their credit card statement and did not see the refund there. They ask for advice on who to contact about the issue and another person suggests contacting the credit card company. The original person then explains that the Sheraton had already charged their card for the full amount of the deposit, but they were told by the hotel that the refund should be coming through Pampered Chef's reservations representatives. Another person confirms that they were also told this and expresses relief that the refund finally showed up
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I reserved our room for the Sheraton. Last year when we stayed, they wouldn't split the room evenly when we left, leaving the three of us to pay a little bit back to the person who reserved the room. This year I noticed that they actually gave me back money on my receipt. I just happened to think about this and checked my credit card. There is nothing shown on my credit card as a refund. Anyone else know anything about this? Would I have to call Experient or Sheraton?

Did they give you a receipt that showed the refund? If so, I'd contact the credit card company.

They may not have charged your card for the deposit...they may have deducted it from your room total and charged less than your room would have been? I don't know. My experience has shown that they don't actually charge your card until you check out.

raebates said:
Did they give you a receipt that showed the refund? If so, I'd contact the credit card company.
Yes it shows a credit of 51.62 on July 15.

Shawnna said:
They may not have charged your card for the deposit...they may have deducted it from your room total and charged less than your room would have been? I don't know. My experience has shown that they don't actually charge your card until you check out.

They charged my card on April 16 for the full amount of the deposit: $206.57.

If you stayed at the Sheraton - I spoke with them today and they said our $ should be getting credited back to our cards in the next few days through Pampered Chef's reservations reps.

dannyzmom said:
If you stayed at the Sheraton - I spoke with them today and they said our $ should be getting credited back to our cards in the next few days through Pampered Chef's reservations reps.

Great! I wasn't the only one worrying!

wadesgirl said:
Great! I wasn't the only one worrying!

Well, considering they said our $ should be coming back to us through PC's reservations people (ie: Experient) - I am still quite worried. Dealing with Experient has been a nightmare.

Well over a month after I questioned this on here I finally got my refund! Gee, thanks!

Mine FINALLY just showed up as well...:::whew!:::

1. What is the amount of the room deposit at Sheraton?

The room deposit at Sheraton varies depending on the type of room and length of stay. It is typically between $50 to $200 per night.

2. Do I have to pay the room deposit upfront?

Yes, the room deposit is required to be paid at check-in along with the full payment for your stay.

3. Is the room deposit refundable?

Yes, the room deposit is fully refundable upon check-out as long as there are no damages or additional charges incurred during your stay.

4. Can I use a credit card for the room deposit?

Yes, most Sheraton hotels accept credit cards for the room deposit. However, it is best to confirm with the specific hotel to ensure they accept your preferred form of payment.

5. How long does it take to get my room deposit refunded?

The time it takes for your room deposit to be refunded can vary depending on the hotel's policies and your bank. It may take anywhere from 3-10 business days for the refund to reflect in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • scottcooks