• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Any Available Rooms for Split Cost at Palmer House or Hilton?

In summary, the "Guy's Room" is a collection of products specifically designed for men to use in the kitchen or for grilling and entertaining. It includes sturdy grilling tools, durable cookware, and unique serving pieces. These items are available for individual purchase and can be mixed and matched to create a personalized set. Although they have a more masculine aesthetic, anyone can use these products. They are great for cooking hearty meals like steaks and burgers, as well as for hosting parties with friends. There may be bundle discounts available for purchasing multiple items from the "Guy's Room" collection.
scottcooks
Gold Member
If it weren't for the 11th hour, much of the best in my life woulnd't happen... That being said, I'd like to split costs for a room -don't have a reservation yet; anyone have a spot?I'm quite willing to pay a rollaway cot fee and split the overall room cost. Not fussy if Palmer House or Hilton; just want to avoid Congress Plaza from a really bad experience there 2 yrs ago - the hotel employees were on strike, temps were running the place - pretty grim.

Last edited:
Scott - e-mail me your contact info at [email protected]
We are three with two beds, two baths at the Hilton. So far one roll away. I can check with the other two to see. I won't guarantee anything but...

Scott - no reply. So I am guessing you are set.

not yet; sent you an email tonight

Hi there! I completely understand the importance of the 11th hour and how it can make or break certain situations. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience at Congress Plaza, that must have been frustrating. I would be happy to help you find a room to split costs with. I suggest looking into the Palmer House or Hilton, as they both have great reputations and amenities. Let me know if you need any assistance or recommendations. Happy to help!

1. What is a "Guy's Room" and what does it include?

A "Guy's Room" is a collection of products designed specifically for men to use in the kitchen or for grilling and entertaining. It includes items such as sturdy grilling tools, durable cookware, and unique serving pieces.

2. Can I purchase individual items from the "Guy's Room" collection?

Yes, all of the items in the "Guy's Room" collection are available for individual purchase. You can mix and match to create your own personalized set.

3. Are these products only for men to use?

No, anyone can use the products in the "Guy's Room" collection. They are simply designed with a more masculine aesthetic and may appeal more to male customers.

4. Are there any specific recipes or meal ideas for using the products in the "Guy's Room" collection?

While there are no specific recipes, the products in the "Guy's Room" collection are great for grilling and cooking hearty meals like steaks, burgers, and other meats. They are also perfect for hosting a game day party or BBQ with friends.

5. Can I get a discount if I purchase multiple items from the "Guy's Room" collection?

Yes, we often offer bundle discounts for purchasing multiple items from the same collection. Be sure to check our current promotions and sales to see if there is a discount available for the "Guy's Room" collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aalvernaz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back