• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a room during Conference's Wave 1? Join us at the Palmer House Hilton!

In summary, "Room at Conference - Wave 1" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to secure a spot at the annual conference before it sells out. To qualify, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting criteria. The benefits of securing a spot include guaranteed attendance, early planning and budgeting, and special recognition at the conference. Spots are non-transferable, and there is a limit to the number of consultants who can qualify each year.
aalvernaz
If anybody is still in need of a room during wave 1 of Conference, we still have one spot left. We are staying in a 2 bed/2 bath at the Palmer House Hilton. We are going from July 7 - 12. Price per person is shown below:

$172/night = $860.00
15.4% tax = $132.44
Subtotal: $992.44
Divided 4 ways is $248.11 per person (including taxes).

If you are interested, please contact Angella Alvernaz either by email or phone.

See everybody there!

Last edited:
Hi there! Thank you for offering this room for conference. I'm definitely interested in potentially taking the spot. Can you tell me a bit more about the room and the accommodations? Is there a specific check-in/check-out time? Also, do you have any pictures of the room or the hotel? Thank you!

Hi there!

I am so excited for Conference's Wave 1 at the Palmer House Hilton! I am currently in need of a room and would love to join your group. The price per person is very reasonable and I would love to split the cost with others. I will definitely reach out to Angella Alvernaz for more details. Thank you for offering this opportunity! See you at Conference!

1. What is "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

"Room at Conference - Wave 1" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to secure a spot at our annual conference before it sells out. This offer is available to consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting criteria.

2. How do I qualify for "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

To qualify for "Room at Conference - Wave 1", consultants must have at least $5,000 in sales and recruit at least one new team member during the designated qualification period. The specific dates and requirements may vary each year, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

3. What are the benefits of securing a spot through "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

By securing a spot through "Room at Conference - Wave 1", you are guaranteed a spot at our highly anticipated annual conference, which often sells out quickly. This allows you to plan and budget for the event in advance, as well as secure any necessary travel arrangements. In addition, consultants who qualify for this offer will receive special recognition and perks at the conference.

4. Can I transfer my spot to someone else if I cannot attend the conference?

Unfortunately, spots secured through "Room at Conference - Wave 1" are non-transferable. If you are unable to attend the conference, please contact our customer service team to discuss your options.

5. Is there a limit to the number of consultants who can qualify for "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of consultants who can qualify for "Room at Conference - Wave 1". This limit is determined based on the capacity of the conference venue and may vary each year. We encourage consultants to qualify as soon as possible to secure their spot. Once the limit is reached, consultants can still register for the conference through the regular registration process, but their spot is not guaranteed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aalvernaz
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins