• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Wave 1 at Chicago Hilton?

In summary, "Wave 1---Room for One!!" is a collection of kitchen tools and accessories designed to maximize space and improve efficiency in the kitchen. The collection includes the Wave Egg Separator, Wave Whisk, Wave Peeler, Wave Garlic Press, and Wave Knife Set, all of which have innovative features to take up less space in drawers and cabinets. These products are also dishwasher safe and suitable for both left and right-handed users.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
We have space for one available at the Chicago Hilton for wave 1. We're getting in on the 9th and checking out Saturday the 12th. If we get a 4th person, it will be $151.50 per person.

One of my girls was staying with us but then her van died so that opened the spot up.

Please let me know if you're interested!! We're a fun group of girls!

Thanks!!!

:cry::cry:Wish it could be me:cry::cry:

Have fun~ sorry to get your hopes up when you saw a response to this post :(

Damn Krissy!! You DID have my hopes up!!:)

Bumping..............Anyone?:cry: :)

Related to Need a Roommate for Wave 1 at Chicago Hilton?

What is "Wave 1---Room for One!!"?

Wave 1---Room for One!! is a collection of kitchen tools and accessories designed to help maximize space in your kitchen and make cooking and food prep more efficient.

What products are included in the "Wave 1---Room for One!!" collection?

The "Wave 1---Room for One!!" collection includes the Wave Egg Separator, Wave Whisk, Wave Peeler, Wave Garlic Press, and Wave Knife Set.

How do these products help maximize space in the kitchen?

These products have been designed with innovative features such as collapsible handles, nesting capabilities, and compact designs to take up less space in your kitchen drawers and cabinets.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Wave 1---Room for One!!" collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can these products be used for both left and right-handed users?

Yes, the ergonomic designs of these products make them suitable for both left and right-handed users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies