• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Wave 1 Gatherings Breakfast & Meet N Greet | Hilton Chicago

In summary, the breakfast will be free and available to anyone who is not otherwise engaged. It will be held on Thursday at 8 a.m. at the Hilton Chicago.
raebates
Staff member
Breakfast
If you're arriving on Wednesday and are on your own for Thursday morning, you're more than welcome to join some of us for breakfast. I know that many of you will be at the directors' event, home office tour, or newcomers' event. Anyone who isn't otherwise engaged is welcome to join a few of us somewhere near the Hilton Chicago at about 8 a.m. I've never stayed there before, so I don't know what's available close. I'll be glad to PM you my cell #, though, so you can check with me Wednesday evening or Thursday morning for the location.​

Meet N Greet
The official unofficial CS Wave 1 MNG will be Thursday at 9 p.m. at Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago.

Hope to see you there!

Funny thing is that I think my cluster will be there to mingle so it works out perfectly for me!!

A stupid question ... is the Chicago Hilton anywhere near the Sheraton or the place where conference is being held?

I am staying near the Sheraton ... and I have the first-timers class at 9 a.m. .... I think it may be too late to change it. Not sure at all how things work around there.

Will PM you my cel number ....

I PM'd you. Don't change your schedule. The meeting is much more important.Other than for the Friday night banquet, I don't think the shuttles go between hotels. They just go from the hotels to McCormick Place and back. The addresses for the conference hotels are listed on CC, though.

PampMomof3 said:
Funny thing is that I think my cluster will be there to mingle so it works out perfectly for me!!

Are you sure you want to expose your cluster to, well, us?! :eek:

raebates said:
Are you sure you want to expose your cluster to, well, us?! :eek:

Hmm, good question! Of course! They're butt loads of fun as well! :thumbup::p:D:sing::angel::)

The only way I would change is to maybe get a later first timer meeting.

I want to find out who you are, so I can look for you at the gatherings!

I can't make it, but the rest of you might want to meet somewhere else for breakfast. I stayed there last year and a coffee an OJ was $8.00. Someone told me brakfast at the Sheraton is free. Get someone staying there to show their key.

I'm not staying at the Sheraton but my clustermates are!

How late do the shuttles run?

PampMomof3 said:
Hmm, good question! Of course! They're butt loads of fun as well! :thumbup::p:D:sing::angel::)

Really? Are you sure? I've got a really big butt. LOL! :rolleyes:

Chef Bobby said:
I can't make it, but the rest of you might want to meet somewhere else for breakfast. I stayed there last year and a coffee an OJ was $8.00. Someone told me brakfast at the Sheraton is free. Get someone staying there to show their key.

Don't worry, Bobby. We aren't planning to eat at the Hilton, just someplace nearby. I'm looking at a map of nearby restaurants right now. I'm thinking the Corner Bakery at 224 S Michigan Ave (# 108), sounds like a good place. It's a few blocks from the Hilton and seems to have a good menu.

Of course, I'm open to other suggestions from anyone who knows of someplace else close to the Hilton.

There is a Corner Bakery right down the street from the Chicago Hilton....and they have a great, relatively inexpensive breakfast menu. I won't be able to make the breakfast but thought you might want to know about that option for those who can!

Here is their menu:

http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/menu/index.aspx?ID=1008

LOL - we were posting at the same time Rae!:D

Great minds, Becky!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm not staying at the Sheraton but my clustermates are!

How late do the shuttles run?

I don't think the shuttles run between hotels. You may need to share a cab.

Is there anybody who is going to the evening gathering staying at the Sheraton?I really don't want to go back all by myself ....

Corner Bakery looks good to me Rae!

Great. I'll see you there about 8 a.m. Thursday.

Is there anybody who is going to the evening gathering staying at the Sheraton?

I really don't want to go back all by myself ....

I am...I'll be happy to go with you. I have something at the Hilton at 7:30, then our gathering at 9:00, but I'll be happy to grab a cab with you. I'll PM you my cell.

Nancy Collins

I'll be there too Rae and Stacie!

Cool! See you then.

Rae, maybe we can walk together. Can meet in the lobby or something.

Sounds good. Want to meet about 7:45 in the lobby? I'll be the short, weird redhead wearing the Cheffer button. :)

For anyone who's looking for me, here's what I look like:

100_0227.jpg

Well, it's sort of what I look like. The Furry Guy says I don't translate well to two dimensions. You need all three to really appreciate me.

BTW, that's my handsome baby boy with me. ;)

That's a great picture of you & your boy, Rae!!

I don't think I'll be there for breakfast - that's just a wee bit too early for me!!! But I'm hoping to make the meet and greet. I'm at the Sheraton as well.

Sounds good Rae, I remember you!!

Great Picture Rae! Exactly as I remember you from last year!!

That is a great picture! So sweet! Yep, you're just as I remember, too.

Have fun, guys! I've been trying to think of ways for me to get there, even just for a few hours. I can't figure it out though. Plus, my conference reg would be $225 instead of the $100 that I earned!

So that's not the Furry Guy? I thought you did some serious cradle robbing there!

Yeah, The Furry Guy's younger, but he's not that much younger.

1. What is the schedule for the Wave 1 Gatherings Breakfast & Meet N Greet at the Hilton Chicago?

The breakfast and meet and greet will take place on Thursday morning at 8 a.m. for those who are arriving on Wednesday and do not have any other events scheduled for Thursday morning.

2. Can anyone join the breakfast and meet and greet?

Yes, anyone who is not otherwise engaged is welcome to join the breakfast and meet and greet. Simply check with the organizer for the location, which will be near the Hilton Chicago.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the breakfast and meet and greet?

No, there is no need to RSVP. Simply show up at the designated location at 8 a.m. on Thursday morning.

4. Is there a separate event for Wave 1 newcomers?

Yes, there will be a separate event for Wave 1 newcomers at 9 p.m. on Thursday evening at the Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago.

5. Will there be an opportunity to meet other attendees at the breakfast and meet and greet?

Yes, the breakfast and meet and greet is a great opportunity to network and get to know other attendees. We hope to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views