• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Monday Meet and Greet Photo

In summary, the photo shows a group of people, including the author, meeting at a Hilton hotel to take a photo. There is a cow in the picture, and several people are identified.
dianevill
Gold Member
HELLO Wave 1'ers and everyone else who wants to see our Meet & Greet photo! Here's a picture of those of us who met at Monday's Meet and Greet at the Hilton.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, so I'm trying to post it in two places. I already put it in photos, and I'll attempt to attach it here...maybe...

Attachments

• Wave 1 Monday Meet & Greet compressed.JPG
    Wave 1 Monday Meet & Greet compressed.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 500
OK, now everyone needs to speak up and tell us where you are in the photo, kind of hard to tell some of them, of course KG is hiding in the back, lol!

Cool pic! May I ask what is the deal with the cow?? Or is it an inside joke?

Nah (at least not that I know of). Just an Irish cow hangin' outside the bar.

I'm in the back row, first on the left.

Was that one of the "Chicago" cows? Several years ago, there were cows all over Chicago. that businesses painted, and were on display, and then at the end of Summer, they were auctioned off for charity. Usually, the business that sponsored the cow bought them back, and they are on display at the business.

would that be Ann with the PS shirt on?

mrssyvo said:
Was that one of the "Chicago" cows? Several years ago, there were cows all over Chicago. that businesses painted, and were on display, and then at the end of Summer, they were auctioned off for charity. Usually, the business that sponsored the cow bought them back, and they are on display at the business.

Yes it is.

thanks for sharing!:) I recognize a few, but not all!

Diane!! You have to try to name these people for me!!!! please!!!:D ;)

I'm trying to figure out some, and I can figure out most, but some, I'm totally clueless! :confused: :)

SO BUMMED that I missed this!! My whole cluster made a last minute plan to go to Maggiano's on Monday night and we were there for awhile!! I really would love to meet you all at LEADERSHIP in January!! That's my goal! FD by December!!
(I did meet KG and Christ Follower briefly, so that was cool!)
PS: Anyone who wanted those copies of "Meet the Public", PM me or email me and I'll mail them out! [email protected]

I believe it was one of those cows that was 'all over Chicago' a few years back - I am guessing it was sponsored by the Irish bar where the MnG was (thus all the clovers).

I am in the back - second from the left (behind the infamous hat!).

I just HATE I couldn't make it Monday night!!! Like Sue, our cluster did dinner, and didn't get in until late.

I've got another version of the pic, along with some individual ones of people wearing the fruit hat (and one of the cow in the hat). They're still on my camera - I didn't get home until 1:30 last night, and slept in this morning. :)Yes, that's me in the PS shirt. I have a photo from Sunday night with some stranger who wanted his pic taken with the girl with "Slut" written all over her chest. I think that one will just "disappear" from iPhoto when I upload it. ;)

Cute,thanks Diane! It was great to meet all you Cheffers! Confrence was awesome for my first time!

I'm the headless hat in the back row.

I'm the one taking up half the cow next to the fruit hat. I'm in a white button down shirt!! Look out at Leadership ya'll won't recognize me! I will be svelt (I think I spelled that correctly).

mrssyvo said:

How funny!! Cincinnati did the same thing with flying pigs a few years back and they are all over the place. Oooo... that would be a fun scavenger hunt for those of you coming to Leadership in January!

Hey Katie - I'm bummed that we didn't hook up! I met the other Kate, but not you (unless I am blocking it from sleep deprivation).

I am soooooooo bummed I couldn't go. I had a great time meeting some of you here and there! I was happy to share my bacon with some next to me at the corner bakery! Chef Kearns... thanks again for bringing me the pink visor!!! Hopefully we'll all meet next time!

I am in the front row with the peach flowered top on. Of course you can see my beer!!!!! I am in between Deb and Becky Gosain!

Hey All! I'm the one wearing the fruit hat, unless you're looking at the picture with the hat on the cow! Conference was so great. I gave out my business card a few times and put this website on the back as my "tip". Enjoyed meeting you!
JAE

Ok.I got in the shot in at the back row far right! Green shirt!
almost look like I am the back end of the cow! I'm even wearing almost the same color!

Hi all,
I can not even express how much fun I had! It was so cool to meet so many of you in person! Wish I had gotten there in time for the pic on Monday but oh well... I still had a blast!

Thanks guys!

PS... I'm in the 2nd row in the red T-shirt

Chef Kearns...... I'm workin on taking up alot LESS space next year as well!

Talking about taking up less space... UGH I swear I look like that cow in those pictures! :eek: Gross!
You'll see alot less of me next year :D

My gosh Laura..... you are goregous! I say you look great but it is all in how we see ourselves isn't it.... Didn't get a chance to say hi at the MNG... But it was awesome when you got that conga line going! I clapped like crazy for you and all the cheffers when they walked.

Also..... Your boots worked great with your outfit! You looked very nice!

Pampered Laura said:
Talking about taking up less space... UGH I swear I look like that cow in those pictures! :eek: Gross!
You'll see alot less of me next year :D

You look beautiful. Nice job on stage! Sorry we didn't get to meet on Monday. I was at Sunday's MnG, but after a LONG ordeal at dinner, I was in no mood to head out again. Sorry I missed all of you that didn't come in Sunday.

Laura, I know exactly how you feel. Except for me, its a whole lot more true. I really don't like seeing photos of myself because I have to face up to the fact there are now two of me and we have gotten rather old! :eek:

I'll join the "let there be lots less of us at the Leadership Retreat" club!

Let's see ... LTBLLOUATLR ... what's that spell?

<<<Giggle>>>

Yep, that's me....third from the right in the blue shirt in the front row. Holding a beer of course...:) Cute pic!!!

I am standing by Chef Kearns, and behind Momoftwins.......

pampered1224 said:
I got in the shot in at the back row far right! Green shirt!
almost look like I am the back end of the cow! I'm even wearing almost the same color!
John! I've got a Monday group shot in which you can see your face! It's in the Monday MNG Pics thread.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO Jealous of you all that I didn't get to go this year, or I would have DEFINATELY been there with you partying it up.

1. How do I access the Meet & Greet photo from Monday's Wave 1 event?

To access the Meet & Greet photo from Monday's Wave 1 event, simply go to the photos section on our company's website or social media page.

2. Can I be tagged in the Meet & Greet photo?

Unfortunately, we are unable to tag individuals in the Meet & Greet photo. However, feel free to share the photo on your own social media and tag yourself!

3. Is this photo available for purchase?

Currently, the Meet & Greet photo is not available for purchase. However, feel free to save the photo and print it for your own personal use.

4. Will there be other opportunities to take a group photo like this?

Yes, there will be more opportunities to take group photos at future events and meet & greets. Stay tuned for updates on our upcoming events!

5. How do I share the Meet & Greet photo with my team members?

To share the Meet & Greet photo with your team members, simply download the photo and share it via email or on your team's private social media group. You can also direct them to our company's website or social media page to view the photo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views