• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Volunteer Needed for Wave 1 Meet and Greet Ribbon Distribution

In summary, Ginger428 is looking for a volunteer to pass out ribbons for people to put on their CS buttons in Wave 1. If you're interested, PM her. There is likely to be a Wave 1 Meet and Greet, but since Ginger is in Wave 3, she won't be able to attend.
chefann
Gold Member
Hi, all!

I need a volunteer who's planning to attend the Wave 1 Meet and Greet (if there is one) to pass out ribbons for people to put on their CS buttons. I'm going to get ribbons to correspond to the stars (white for stripper, yellow, pink, blue and rainbow). But since I'm in Wave 3, I won't be there to pass them out in Wave 1.

If you're interested, please PM me, and let me know Wave 1 (I'm posting this in the Wave 2 area, too).

Thanks!

Ginger (Ginger428) has volunteered to pass out ribbons to cheffers who have buttons and stars. So bug her for one at the meet and greet. (If there is one... there seems to be some confusion.) You can get info about the buttons here.

I think there will be one, we just don't know when yet! We still have 40 some days left! :)

Yeah, we'll have one. I figure a few weeks before the start someone will make a suggestion. We've got time.

Can anybody tell me how it is you get a star around here?Yup, we'll have one ... we just can't seem to make up our minds!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Can anybody tell me how it is you get a star around here?

Yup, we'll have one ... we just can't seem to make up our minds!
It's by your posts. You are almost at 1000, I think that is your stripper star.

there was a thread with a poll about a MNG - I sorta stopped looking though, because the majority wanted to meet on a Wed. evening, and we don't get there until Thursday morning.

I didn't vote in that thread, however ... because it really doesn't matter to me. We're coming in early Wednesday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning. I know some people are doing director stuff early on the first day or taking tours, and others are leaving on the third day.Can we find a happy medium?Wow ... I'm less than 50 posts away from being a stripper ....

Update: I broke down and voted ... and Becky ... if you combine the Day 1 and the "whenever" people, we outnumber Wednesday.I'm fine with either, honestly ... and I have no idea what plans my clustermates have for seeing the city!

Why can't we have 2 like last year? :confused: It's not a comptetion who can get more on a day.

I'm ONLY available on Wednesday so if there is one, great! If not, maybe next year!

Two sounds great! Maybe then more of us will get together!I still have no idea what my clustermates are doing on Wednesday .... I have a feeling they'll want to show me around the big city ....

yeah we did 2 last year and it worked out good for everyone instead of just having one. Deb crashed wave 2's! Right Deb?

She sure did! I'm a witness.I'd love to do 2. Just tell me where & when.

I need to get my post count up so I can get a ribbon! ;)

redsoxgirl said:
I need to get my post count up so I can get a ribbon! ;)

Hey Lindsay - there you are! We've been looking for you!

So does anyone know what the plan is?

Let's say Thursday night. I'll be at the Hilton for the first time. Anyone know of someplace near there we could meet? Is there a lounge there? I know nothing of that area.

raebates said:
Let's say Thursday night. I'll be at the Hilton for the first time. Anyone know of someplace near there we could meet? Is there a lounge there? I know nothing of that area.
I can do Thursday night! So can JAE! There are a couple of places in the Hilton we could meet....that Irish Bar...what's it called?

Help! I'm being followed by Becky D! LOL!I've started a new thread about the Wave 1 MNG. See everyone there.

ChefBeckyD said:
I can do Thursday night! So can JAE! There are a couple of places in the Hilton we could meet....that Irish Bar...what's it called?
Kitty O'Shea's. That's where the Wave 3 folks are meeting. It's a good place for a MnG because they don't care of we get rowdy. :D

We actually changed our minds and decided to go for the other lounge at the Chicago Hilton, since I figured it would be less noisy, so more conducive to talking. We can always move to the other if they kick us out. :)

1. What is "Wave 1 Volunteer Needed"?

"Wave 1 Volunteer Needed" is a program organized by Pampered Chef to recruit volunteers for various events and activities. The program aims to provide an opportunity for individuals to give back to their community while also promoting the company's values and products.

2. How can I become a volunteer for "Wave 1 Volunteer Needed"?

To become a volunteer for "Wave 1 Volunteer Needed", you can sign up on our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants have access to all the upcoming volunteer opportunities and can help you find the right one for you.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to volunteer?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to volunteer for "Wave 1 Volunteer Needed". We welcome anyone who is passionate about giving back to their community and wants to make a difference.

4. What kind of events or activities can I volunteer for through "Wave 1 Volunteer Needed"?

"Wave 1 Volunteer Needed" offers a variety of volunteer opportunities, including community service projects, charity events, and fundraising initiatives. We partner with different organizations to provide a diverse range of activities for our volunteers to participate in.

5. Is there any compensation for volunteering with "Wave 1 Volunteer Needed"?

As a volunteer-based program, "Wave 1 Volunteer Needed" is non-compensated. However, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a positive impact on your community and the opportunity to build meaningful connections with other volunteers and organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies
Views
raebates