• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the star levels for Greg's new stripper gig?

I'll just stick to being a simple lurker and occasional poster. :rolleyes:I'm going to post at a more normal rate now and get back to work. Wink, wink...In summary, the current star levels are: - 10000 and above - rainbow - 6500-9999 blue sparkle - 4000-6499 pink - 2500-3999 yellow - 1000-2499 stripper These stars have food-related names, such as Spumoni and Rainbow Sherbet. Some members are excited to reach a new star level, while others are disappointed that the rules have changed and they may not reach their goal. The conversation takes a humorous
I consider that one of my purposes in life is to be a source of amusement for others.

have I ever mentioned how much I miss the thread killer thread?

I really do!!!

That thread was rediculous! Yet amusing- kinda. lol:sing:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
SOMEBODY discovered the multiple quote button!

Hehe...it took me a minute:p

etteluap70PC said:
BTW... Sorry Janet and Greg... Didn't mean to Hijack your thread... Just got silly for a bit.

Heck I needed it today!

Hey, I don't care! I EXPECTED a good hi-jack. You think you can have a stripper thread without it?

I'm just surprised Linda hasn't turned up with Burt yet!

...and I think Greg ignored us a long time ago!

LOL!

etteluap70PC said:
have I ever mentioned how much I miss the thread killer thread?

I really do!!!

Speaking of which, did you see Greg is closing Living Female soon?

chefann said:
Speak for yourself.

017.gif

Oh I cannot wait to get a blue sparkle! I have been pink long enough!

KG,

Help me find the multiple quote button, please?!!

janetupnorth said:
Hey, I don't care! I EXPECTED a good hi-jack. You think you can have a stripper thread without it?

LOL!

since you asked for it:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/burtreynoldsbg.jpg

Ah, my pure innocent eyes! Since I couldn't change my mood from pensive to violated, this will have to do! ;)

I just started reading this weeks People Magazine and Mario Lopez is named "hot bachelor" and he does the same pose as Burt Reynols.

Let me tell you HE is much better to look at on the rug. :love::love::love:

jrstephens said:
oh I Cannot Wait To Get A Blue Sparkle! I Have Been Pink Long Enough!Kg,Help Me Find The Multiple Quote Button, Please?!!
Look down there in the lower right hand corner. See the new buttons?
\
\\
\\\
\\\\
\\\\\
\\\\\\
\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\​

janetupnorth said:
Ah, my pure innocent eyes! Since I couldn't change my mood from pensive to violated, this will have to do! ;)

Hah. Right.

At least, I cropped it off when I posted it.
satisfied.gif

janetupnorth said:
Speaking of which, did you see Greg is closing Living Female soon?

What is Living Female?

It's another forum, started by Greg. A lot of cheffers, who had been posting complete drivel in order to get their post counts up, started posting over there instead.

chefann said:
It's another forum, started by Greg. A lot of cheffers, who had been posting complete drivel in order to get their post counts up, started posting over there instead.

Hey I resemble that remark:D

chefann said:

I guess we can now look forward to the return of the drivel.......

krzymomof4 said:
No offense intended. And not that we don't all have those silly days. But posting 2 words in a post got really old really fast. (And you at least continued to post worthwhile stuff, too. ;) )

raebates said:
Yeah, but I'd just about guarantee that there are dozens reading and laughing along with us.

raebates...you hit the nail on the head :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hah. Right.

At least, I cropped it off when I posted it.
satisfied.gif

That part was much appreciated! :D

pamperedlinda said:
since you asked for it:

----insert naked burt pic here---------

omg I did NOT need to see that this morning....blech:yuck:

I did not need to see it either. Yuck!!! Bad image in head all day!

Ok - read all of this, laughed, cried when I saw the picture of Burt/Bert/Blech and I'm thinking I need to get out of here now before I permanently scar myself!!!!

Ok, I found my official response to Burt:
janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture63-yuk.jpg

glad I missed it... :)

Why would my DH come into the room just as I as getting to Linda's nice little picture!!!

I'll never live this one down, thanks LINDA. Now that I am turned off breakfast, lunch and dinner today...

c00p said:
Ok - read all of this, laughed, cried when I saw the picture of Burt/Bert/Blech and I'm thinking I need to get out of here now before I permanently scar myself!!!!

Too late...the damage has already been done :D

kaseydee said:
What is Living Female?

chefann said:

I'm glad you explained that. Some people might think it was a forum for people like The Lady Chablis, from Savannah. (Did you see Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil?)

Talk about living female...he's more feminine than a lot of women I know.

http://www.clubone-online.com/newimages/chablisfinal.jpg

Didn't see that movie. But I did see a Britney Spears impersonator on America's Got Talent who is male.

Oh, get it from Netflix. It's based on a true story - it's also a great read - and it's a lot of fun, too.The Lady Chablis plays herself - like anyone else could. (Patrick Swayze could always reprise his role from To Wan Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar.

raebates said:
Yeah, but I'd just about guarantee that there are dozens reading and laughing along with us.

Yep...definitely sitting back reading this & thinking you're all crazy!:D:D But then again so am I.;)

We're all here because we're not all there.

pamperedlinda said:
since you asked for it:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/burtreynoldsbg.jpg

My eyes!! My eyes!!:eek::eek:

Oh, sure, complain about it while you repost it by quoting it.Yeah, I can tell how upset you are.:p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We're all here because we're not all there.

Haven't heard you say that in awhile!

Hey! I know you all really love Burt! (come on, do you remember Smokey and the Bandit - he was HOT!) Besides, it's Janet's fault, she WANTED it....hahahahahaha

janetupnorth said:

LOL!

oh Janet...........WHY????????????????????????:cry::cry::cry::cry:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Oh, sure, complain about it while you repost it by quoting it.

Yeah, I can tell how upset you are.

:p

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Now I'm going bed & having nightmares...nobody needs to see that before bed.:yuck:

katie0128 said:
Haven't heard you say that in awhile!

It's in my sig line now so I don't have to.

BTW, KG we're going to Wiesbaden Sunday for the 60th anniversary of the Berlin Airlift...will be cool to see where what you put in the updates this week happened (well part of it). :)

I envy you Kathi. I did a major college paper on the Berlin Airlift; it's an amazing piece of history. (And in the family history department, both my parents were stationed in Wiesbaden at the end of WWII as part of the occupying forces. It was a nice full circle when I was assigned there a few years ago.)

As for Linda's post, does anyone else remember VIVA magazine. They ran a male centerfold every issue. The magazine didn't last long...not enough interest.:rolleyes:

chefann said:
Of course, based on Greg's av, that scene would be more like the SNL skit with Chris Farley auditioning for Chippendale's.

I love that skit.......I have a mini version of it on myspace. Too funny!

kathijenkins said:
BTW, KG we're going to Wiesbaden Sunday for the 60th anniversary of the Berlin Airlift...will be cool to see where what you put in the updates this week happened (well part of it). :)

legacypc46 said:
I envy you Kathi. I did a major college paper on the Berlin Airlift; it's an amazing piece of history. (And in the family history department, both my parents were stationed in Wiesbaden at the end of WWII as part of the occupying forces. It was a nice full circle when I was assigned there a few years ago.)

As for Linda's post, does anyone else remember VIVA magazine. They ran a male centerfold every issue. The magazine didn't last long...not enough interest.:rolleyes:

Operation Vittles.

One can only wonder what we might do today?

chefann said:
Didn't see that movie. But I did see a Britney Spears impersonator on America's Got Talent who is male.

He really looked like a she!!! I was so shocked!!

pampered.chris said:
He really looked like a she!!! I was so shocked!!

I wasn't too shocked. I kind of figured she was a he when she walked out.

Ok...that sounded confusing......

America's Got Talent seems to get a lot of those kinds of acts on the show.

Remember Leonid The Magnificent?? My husband and I have been watching the auditions just waiting to see if he tries to audition for the 3rd year in a row....ROFL He always gets David giving him the go ahead and Peirs just HATES it when he shows up!

krzymomof4 said:

I resemble that remark as well, Leslie.

I was involved in the stripper thread too. Yes, there was a lot of drivel there, but for those of you who never read to the end of it, as it wound down to the end, it was a bunch of ladies that were having conversations, that created friendships, much like everyone here.

For those of you who are concerned that the drivel will return here, fear not. We have all gotten together and went somewhere else. Greg created LF for us, but for reasons I will not get into, we went elsewhere.

Just thought I'd let you all know that the so-called "drivel" from the stripper thread group is alive and well somewhere else.

Please don't attack me. This post was not meant to be offensive...I just thought I would let you all know "our" drivel will not return here.

chefann said:

As I recall, it was demanded that certain people leave here- and Hello? Is THIS not drivel? Naked old men? Ya- ok.

Just a little sensitive since I was one of the shoved off.

pamperedlinda said:
I guess we can now look forward to the return of the drivel.......

No- you all drivel plenty on your own. As for the crowd that was evicted- we founded our own group- completely separate from this place- and that is where we are happy to stay. Living Female is closing because we abandoned it for our own digs.

<h2>1. What are the star levels for Greg's new stripper gig?</h2><p>The star levels for Greg's new stripper gig are as follows:</p><ul> <li>10000 and above - rainbow</li> <li>6500-9999 - blue sparkle</li> <li>4000-6499 - pink</li> <li>2500-3999 - yellow</li> <li>1000-2499 - stripper</li></ul><h2>2. How are the star levels determined?</h2><p>The star levels are determined by the amount of tips Greg receives during his performances. The more tips he gets, the higher his star level will be.</p><h2>3. What do the different star levels mean?</h2><p>The different star levels represent different levels of success and popularity as a stripper. The higher the star level, the more successful and popular Greg is in his career.</p><h2>4. Can Greg move up or down in star levels?</h2><p>Yes, Greg can move up or down in star levels depending on the amount of tips he receives. If he consistently receives high tips, he can move up to a higher star level. However, if he receives lower tips, he may move down to a lower star level.</p><h2>5. Will Greg's girlfriend approve of his new job as a stripper?</h2><p>We cannot speak for Greg's girlfriend, but we hope that she will support his career choices. At the end of the day, it is important for Greg to pursue a career that makes him happy and fulfilled.</p>

1. What are the star levels for Greg's new stripper gig?

The star levels for Greg's new stripper gig are as follows:

• 10000 and above - rainbow
  • 6500-9999 - blue sparkle
  • 4000-6499 - pink
  • 2500-3999 - yellow
  • 1000-2499 - stripper

2. How are the star levels determined?

The star levels are determined by the amount of tips Greg receives during his performances. The more tips he gets, the higher his star level will be.

3. What do the different star levels mean?

The different star levels represent different levels of success and popularity as a stripper. The higher the star level, the more successful and popular Greg is in his career.

4. Can Greg move up or down in star levels?

Yes, Greg can move up or down in star levels depending on the amount of tips he receives. If he consistently receives high tips, he can move up to a higher star level. However, if he receives lower tips, he may move down to a lower star level.

5. Will Greg's girlfriend approve of his new job as a stripper?

We cannot speak for Greg's girlfriend, but we hope that she will support his career choices. At the end of the day, it is important for Greg to pursue a career that makes him happy and fulfilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Back