• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the star levels for Greg's new stripper gig?

I'll just stick to being a simple lurker and occasional poster. :rolleyes:I'm going to post at a more normal rate now and get back to work. Wink, wink...In summary, the current star levels are: - 10000 and above - rainbow - 6500-9999 blue sparkle - 4000-6499 pink - 2500-3999 yellow - 1000-2499 stripper These stars have food-related names, such as Spumoni and Rainbow Sherbet. Some members are excited to reach a new star level, while others are disappointed that the rules have changed and they may not reach their goal. The conversation takes a humorous
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Greg can correct me if I'm wrong, but here are current star levels...

10000 and above - rainbow
6500-9999 blue sparkle
4000-6499 pink
2500-3999 yellow
1000-2499 stripper

...and congrats Greg, now you're a stripper too...what will your girlfriend think of you now! :rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
...and congrats Greg, now you're a stripper too...what will your girlfriend think of you now! :rolleyes:

she likes it

10000 and above - SPUMONI
6500-9999 blue sparkle
4000-6499 pink
2500-3999 yellow
1000-2499 stripper

This is a food related site, after all.

Admin Greg said:
she likes it
Wink, wink...
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
10000 and above - SPUMONI
6500-9999 blue sparkle
4000-6499 pink
2500-3999 yellow
1000-2499 stripper

This is a food related site, after all.
It's the Rainbow Sherbet star. mmm... sherbet... <drool>

I've never seen turquoise in a rainbow.Of course, I've never seen turquoise in Spumoni, either.

I prefer Moose Tracks or Caramel Cone. Or caramel pretzel Klondike bars.

Of course, based on Greg's av, that scene would be more like the SNL skit with Chris Farley auditioning for Chippendale's.

Great! Now I have that SNL skit running through my head.

Mmmmm. Patrick Swayzee.

Ewww! Ewww! Chris Farley! My eyes! My eyes! Aaaaaa!

Add Alec Baldwin and some Schweddy Balls and we've totally put this thread in the gutter!

Or Chef from South Park and his salty chocolate balls. "Hello, children!"

Time to torture Greg:

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v224/398/92/s26701563_5106.jpg

That poor cat...

Take it off Greg....Take it off!!!

<covers his eyes>

TMI!!!! TMI!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Time to torture Greg:

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v224/398/92/s26701563_5106.jpg

That poor cat...

Okay, so who's in the pic.... Maybe I'm slow, but I don't know who that is or why it's torture?:confused:

MissChef said:
Okay, so who's in the pic.... Maybe I'm slow, but I don't know who that is or why it's torture?:confused:

Ah...Greg and his cat I believe...

Thanks, I always wondered what Greg looked like! It's odd visualizing him as Harry, from Harry and the Hendersons!
Thanks for clearing things up for me.... I thought maybe that was him, but I didn't want to assume!

MissChef said:
Thanks, I always wondered what Greg looked like! It's odd visualizing him as Harry, from Harry and the Hendersons!
Thanks for clearing things up for me.... I thought maybe that was him, but I didn't want to assume!

I'm still waiting for him to come torture me for digging and finding a picture...

I think I'll go hide offline... ;)

LOL! I was wondering how you had a pic of him! Run.... quick....hide!!! :D;)

janetupnorth said:
Add Alec Baldwin and some Schweddy Balls and we've totally put this thread in the gutter!

I'm still waiting for him to fulfill his election promise and move to England.

janetupnorth said:
Greg can correct me if I'm wrong, but here are current star levels...

10000 and above - rainbow
6500-9999 blue sparkle
4000-6499 pink
2500-3999 yellow
1000-2499 stripper

Seriously? Dang it I thought I only had to get to 2000.... I can't keep up! Oh well I guess it will be another year before I get colored in. :cry:

etteluap70PC said:
Seriously? Dang it I thought I only had to get to 2000.... I can't keep up! Oh well I guess it will be another year before I get colored in. :cry:

You just need to be more of a

postslut.jpg

LMAO!!! Yeah I know... Thanks KG...

I just don't have the time to type replies to absolutely everything I read. Character flaw I know.. Oh well...

I just hate having something I have worked toward (no matter how silly) so close only to have it yanked away because the rules changed again!!!

It's tough to hit a moving target.

etteluap70PC said:
LMAO!!! Yeah I know... Thanks KG...

I just don't have the time to type replies to absolutely everything I read. Character flaw I know.. Oh well...

I just hate having something I have worked toward (no matter how silly) so close only to have it yanked away because the rules changed again!!!

chefann said:
Of course, based on Greg's av, that scene would be more like the SNL skit with Chris Farley auditioning for Chippendale's.

raebates said:
Great! Now I have that SNL skit running through my head.

Mmmmm. Patrick Swayzee.

Ewww! Ewww! Chris Farley! My eyes! My eyes! Aaaaaa!

janetupnorth said:

chefann said:
Or Chef from South Park and his salty chocolate balls.

"Hello, children!"

OMG, you guys are too much! Thanks for the laughs!
Yes Greg, I'm sure your girlfriend is proud to have a stripper boyfriend...:cool:

Hey, that multiple quote thing is fun!

SOMEBODY discovered the multiple quote button!

I guess I could...

like I did last year... Oh well. I will get over it. AGAIN!!!

And go on several ignore lists...along with a certain other unnamed poster that, well, never mind.

Of course, you could always sport the oh-so-stylish Post Slut t-shirt. It has all the stars except the spumoni one. Hey, if you can't earn it, buy it. Right? LOL!

Oh no I would hate to be on someone's ignore list... Yeah whatever like I have time to worry about that! LOL

I'm too nosy to put anyone on ignore. I admire those that have the strength to do that. There are a few that I have gotten good at "overlooking" though

You got it Rae... I need to lioose a few pounds first though before I get the shirt. but that's another topic that I do not want to post about today...

raebates said:
Of course, you could always sport the oh-so-stylish Post Slut t-shirt. It has all the stars except the spumoni one. Hey, if you can't earn it, buy it. Right? LOL!

It's the American Way - if you can't earn market share, buy it!

BTW... Sorry Janet and Greg... Didn't mean to Hijack your thread... Just got silly for a bit.

Heck I needed it today!

Like anybody else has read this far.

etteluap70PC said:
BTW... Sorry Janet and Greg... Didn't mean to Hijack your thread... Just got silly for a bit.

Heck I needed it today!

Hijacking is the norm here. I'm sure it's not a surprise to either Janet or Greg that this thread has taken at left turn.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Like anybody else has read this far.

And, just what are you implying, KG? :rolleyes:

Thanks for keeping me entertained at work today!:thumbup:

It looks like there's only three of us in here, screwing up the thread.

Yeah, but I'd just about guarantee that there are dozens reading and laughing along with us.

Well Glad I could be entertaining... or is that KG's job? I can't remember?

Just hope I am entertaining at my show tonight. I need some bookings!!!

I am a bit stressed I have a show thnight and tomorrow. I never do back to back shows but I was hoping to make level 1 of SAT. Well my thurs host just informed me there is no way we can close in 3 days... she will not get paid till July! ARGGGGGGG.... should have known though... she is a former consultant! We all know how much fun they can be to work with!

raebates said:
Yeah, but I'd just about guarantee that there are dozens reading and laughing along with us.
Or at us.Razzlbrzzt minimums.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Or at us.

Razzlbrzzt minimums.

etteluap70PC said:
I can live with that

:D

As long as they're laughing, it makes no difference to me. :D

my sentiments exactly Rae....

<h2>1. What are the star levels for Greg's new stripper gig?</h2><p>The star levels for Greg's new stripper gig are as follows:</p><ul> <li>10000 and above - rainbow</li> <li>6500-9999 - blue sparkle</li> <li>4000-6499 - pink</li> <li>2500-3999 - yellow</li> <li>1000-2499 - stripper</li></ul><h2>2. How are the star levels determined?</h2><p>The star levels are determined by the amount of tips Greg receives during his performances. The more tips he gets, the higher his star level will be.</p><h2>3. What do the different star levels mean?</h2><p>The different star levels represent different levels of success and popularity as a stripper. The higher the star level, the more successful and popular Greg is in his career.</p><h2>4. Can Greg move up or down in star levels?</h2><p>Yes, Greg can move up or down in star levels depending on the amount of tips he receives. If he consistently receives high tips, he can move up to a higher star level. However, if he receives lower tips, he may move down to a lower star level.</p><h2>5. Will Greg's girlfriend approve of his new job as a stripper?</h2><p>We cannot speak for Greg's girlfriend, but we hope that she will support his career choices. At the end of the day, it is important for Greg to pursue a career that makes him happy and fulfilled.</p>

1. What are the star levels for Greg's new stripper gig?

The star levels for Greg's new stripper gig are as follows:

• 10000 and above - rainbow
  • 6500-9999 - blue sparkle
  • 4000-6499 - pink
  • 2500-3999 - yellow
  • 1000-2499 - stripper

2. How are the star levels determined?

The star levels are determined by the amount of tips Greg receives during his performances. The more tips he gets, the higher his star level will be.

3. What do the different star levels mean?

The different star levels represent different levels of success and popularity as a stripper. The higher the star level, the more successful and popular Greg is in his career.

4. Can Greg move up or down in star levels?

Yes, Greg can move up or down in star levels depending on the amount of tips he receives. If he consistently receives high tips, he can move up to a higher star level. However, if he receives lower tips, he may move down to a lower star level.

5. Will Greg's girlfriend approve of his new job as a stripper?

We cannot speak for Greg's girlfriend, but we hope that she will support his career choices. At the end of the day, it is important for Greg to pursue a career that makes him happy and fulfilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Back