• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changes in Member Stars: Demotion and New Additions at 3k?

In summary, I just noticed that a couple of members have changed stars. Gillian's now got one with a cool halo, but KG has been demoted from pink to yellow. What's the deal? Are the post levels changing again? Can we add another color at 3k?The post levels are changing, but it's unclear what the new rules are.
We had NO male cheerleaders at my high school. Nor at my college. Other than the guy who wore the mascot suit, but nobody knew who that really was, so it could have been a girl.

There was one male cheerleader at the high school when I was in Jr. High. He was SOOOOOOO cute. We all had crushes on him. He came to his 5-year reunion as a her instead of a him. I'm still a little scarred by that. Really good looking men will usually break your heart.

:eek: That's a bit of a shocker!!

speedychef said:
Maybe if you wore that old uniform while you were doing the videos, you would have thought it was sexier! LOL!
We weren't allowed to keep them, or even wear them not at a game! You know how on TV they wear their uniforms all day to school? That never happened at my school! They were deemed too distracting by the school board...

raebates said:
There was one male cheerleader at the high school when I was in Jr. High. He was SOOOOOOO cute. We all had crushes on him. He came to his 5-year reunion as a her instead of a him. I'm still a little scarred by that. Really good looking men will usually break your heart.
I would hate to be the girl that did get to date him...uh...her.

gilliandanielle said:
I would hate to be the girl that did get to date him...uh...her.

He only dated cheerleaders.

We had a couple of male cheerleaders. They were there to help with the lifts and stuff like that. They were are still are straight. AND CUTE!

<h2>1. What is the reason for the changes in member stars at 3k?</h2><p>The changes in member stars at 3k are due to the Pampered Chef promotion and demotion system. As members reach certain milestones and goals, they are rewarded with a higher star level or demoted to a lower one based on their sales and performance.</p><h2>2. Why did Gillian's star change to one with a halo?</h2><p>Gillian's star changed to one with a halo because she reached the 3k milestone and was promoted to a higher star level. The halo represents her achievement and success within the company.</p><h2>3. Why was KG demoted from pink to yellow?</h2><p>KG was demoted from pink to yellow because she did not meet the minimum sales requirements for the pink star level. Demotions can occur if a member's sales and performance do not meet the expectations for their current star level.</p><h2>4. Will the post levels be changing again?</h2><p>There are currently no plans to change the post levels at this time. However, promotions and demotions can happen at any time depending on a member's sales and performance.</p><h2>5. Can we add another color at 3k?</h2><p>No, 3k is currently the highest star level in the Pampered Chef promotion system. However, members can continue to strive for higher sales and performance to maintain their 3k star level and potentially earn rewards and recognition within the company.</p>

1. What is the reason for the changes in member stars at 3k?

The changes in member stars at 3k are due to the Pampered Chef promotion and demotion system. As members reach certain milestones and goals, they are rewarded with a higher star level or demoted to a lower one based on their sales and performance.

2. Why did Gillian's star change to one with a halo?

Gillian's star changed to one with a halo because she reached the 3k milestone and was promoted to a higher star level. The halo represents her achievement and success within the company.

3. Why was KG demoted from pink to yellow?

KG was demoted from pink to yellow because she did not meet the minimum sales requirements for the pink star level. Demotions can occur if a member's sales and performance do not meet the expectations for their current star level.

4. Will the post levels be changing again?

There are currently no plans to change the post levels at this time. However, promotions and demotions can happen at any time depending on a member's sales and performance.

5. Can we add another color at 3k?

No, 3k is currently the highest star level in the Pampered Chef promotion system. However, members can continue to strive for higher sales and performance to maintain their 3k star level and potentially earn rewards and recognition within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sandra foy
  • BeaLorene
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BeaLorene
  • NooraK