• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Hwc,Totes, Retired, Sbs, Nancy's Cards & Invites

In summary, there are various pink and kitchen items for sale, as well as cookbooks, bags, invites, and artwork postcards. The prices range from $3-$15 and postage is not included. The seller prefers Paypal and can be contacted for any questions. The gym bag has already been sold.
BeaLorene
Update...price changes are in orange:balloon:

It's time to clean up my office....again. :eek:Please e-mail me if something captures your eye. Postage is not included unless noted. I prefer Paypal (non-credit card). Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks for browsing!:chef:

Pink Gloves-nip $7
Pink Kitchen Brush-nip $4
Pink Can Strainer- nip $3
Pink Scoop-used for one demo-not in package $3

Lift & Serve - new, no package $8
Wooden Pastry Roller - new, no package $6
Magic Mop - nip $5
Wrought Iron Heart Pancake Mold thingy...I'm not sure what it was called. new, no box $4

Make me an offer on cookbooks!:balloon:
Season's Best (my info sticker is in each)
The Pampered Chef's Favorites-1992 (1)
The Pampered Chef Favorites II-1994 (1)
Season's Best:
Spring/Summer 2001 (7)
Spring/Summer 2006 (2)
Fall/Winter 2006 (2)
Spring/Summer 2007 (1)

Black/Green Gym/travel bag - SOLD!:sing:
This is an awesome bag! I got it from 2006 NC, I think from VIP. It has a large zip opening, two zipper pouches (one has TPC logo) on one side with a water bottle mesh pouch with draw cord. The main side has a velcro closure pouch with a large TPC logo. There are two handles and an adjustable shoulder strap. This is in near new condition...show how much I go to the gym. :balloon: $15 plus postage

2006 Conference Messenger Bag
This has been gently used with just a couple of minor bumps. Black padded pouch with cream flap with Pampered Chef logo. Inside zipper pocket $10 plus postage

Pampered Chef Black Tote - Stoneware?
I believe that this is for stoneware. It's black, zips around 3 sides and has a red 'The Pampered Chef' logo on front. The two handles are long enough to put over your shoulder. There are two padded pockets inside and if you zip up both sides it creates a third pocket. 17"X18"X3" Like new, never used, no package $10 plus postage

Make me an offer on either the invites or Nancy's postcards...:balloon:
Invites are new & wrapped in packets of 40 unless noted:
Dine Out at Home - 4 paks & 28 unwrapped
Cucina Italiana! 3 paks
Taste of the Tropics 1 pak
Sweet & Simple/6 o'clock Salads 3 paks

Nancy's Artwork:
Postcards:
Thank You for guest list (lt blue) (10)
Dates to Remember (neon yellow) (17)
Secret to a Successful Show-Attendance (teal) (20)
Key Dates=Successful Shows (neon green) (10)

The following postcards have my return address stamped on the back, but could be covered with your sticker.
Thank You for scheduling a Cooking Show (pale yellow) (5)
Reminder-mail show invitations (blue) (30)
Almost time for Show-call guests (neon pink) (20)

1 double roll of game tickets, unopened (2000) red $4.00 plus postage.

Last edited:
BeaLorene said:
It's time to clean up my office....again. :eek:Please e-mail me if something captures your eye. Postage is not included unless noted. I prefer Paypal (non-credit card). Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks for browsing!:chef:

[Black/Green Gym/travel bag
This is an awesome bag! I got it from 2006 NC, I think from VIP. It has a large zip opening, two zipper pouches (one has TPC logo) on one side with a water bottle mesh pouch with draw cord. The main side has a velcro closure pouch with a large TPC logo. There are two handles and an adjustable shoulder strap. This is in near new condition...show how much I go to the gym. :balloon: $15 plus postage

2006 Conference Messenger Bag
This has been gently used with just a couple of minor bumps. Black padded pouch with cream flap with Pampered Chef logo. Inside zipper pocket $10 plus postage.

do you have photos of these bags? thanks.

Okay...I'm trying my maiden voyage into posting pics here...wish me luck!:rolleyes:

Success! Yah! :sing:A few comments about the pics for the gym bag. The picture doesn't capture the true color. It's more of a deep lime green, including the lettering on the logos. If you wish to see them in a larger state, I set them up as an album in my, well, I guess I don't recall exactly what it would be called, but just press on my name...

I hope these help. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Attachments

• Green & Black gym back.jpg
    Green & Black gym back.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 328
  • Green & black gym bag.jpg
    Green & black gym bag.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 275
  • NC 2006 bag.jpg
    NC 2006 bag.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 388
  • NC 2006 bag inside.jpg
    NC 2006 bag inside.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
The Gym bag is gone! :)

1. What does HWC stand for in Pampered Chef products?

HWC stands for "Help Whip Cancer," which is a fundraising campaign created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I purchase retired Pampered Chef products?

Retired Pampered Chef products can be purchased through a consultant's personal inventory or through online marketplaces such as eBay or Facebook marketplace.

3. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef totes?

Pampered Chef totes are designed to keep your food and beverages at the desired temperature while on the go. They are also durable and easy to clean, making them perfect for everyday use or for special occasions.

4. What is SBS in reference to Pampered Chef?

SBS stands for "Stoneware Baking Season," which is a promotional event where customers can purchase Pampered Chef's popular stoneware products at a discounted price.

5. Can I personalize Nancy's cards and invites with my own information?

Yes, Nancy's cards and invites can be personalized with your own information and customized to fit your specific event or occasion. This can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • chef2you