• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Fun Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton | Let's Put Faces with Names!

were people from the meet and greet available to do a photo/video shoot?Does anyone want to get together one evening to put faces with names?
pampered1224 said:
I REALLY WISH I COULD BE THERE THIS YEAR! Gonna miss all of you! But life is what life is right now. I take one of the last two vender exams I have on Tuesday. I am on my very last class and need to finish by the last week in July! So I had to prioritize this year and decided that school had to come first. So I totally hope, and know, you will all have a great time, learn a lot and talk to everyone you meet especially those you do not know! For you new people! Over the last 10 NCs, I have learned more from my fellow consultant's than I could possible retell here. So Von Voyage and I look forward to any news I can get on Saturday! I have not talked to DebPC in a bit so I do not know what her stance will be about posting out here before then but, hey, I probably won't get to read anything anyway until Saturday. WANT DETAILS! WILL NEED DETAILS! THANKS ALL AND AGAIN - HAVE A BALL!

Since it just one wave, you can expect spoilers Thursday. :)

How did your exam go?

<H2>What is the purpose of the Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton?</H2><p>The Meet and Greet is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to meet and get to know each other in person. It allows us to put faces to names and build relationships with our fellow consultants.</p><H2>Was there a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year?</H2><p>Yes, there was a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year. It has been a tradition for Pampered Chef consultants to have a Meet and Greet at this event.</p><H2>Is there an informal gathering planned to put faces with names?</H2><p>Yes, there is a plan to have an informal gathering to put faces with names. All consultants are welcome to join and get to know each other better.</p><H2>Is the location of the Meet and Greet set in stone?</H2><p>No, the location of the Meet and Greet is not set in stone. It has been suggested to have it at the Chicago Hilton, but it is open to other locations as well.</p><H2>Is there a suggestion for what to bring to the Meet and Greet?</H2><p>Yes, there is a suggestion to bring something from your local area to share with others. For example, if you are from Louisiana, you could bring something cajun to share with the group. This can help break the ice and add a fun element to the gathering.</p>

What is the purpose of the Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton?

The Meet and Greet is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to meet and get to know each other in person. It allows us to put faces to names and build relationships with our fellow consultants.

Was there a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year?

Yes, there was a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year. It has been a tradition for Pampered Chef consultants to have a Meet and Greet at this event.

Is there an informal gathering planned to put faces with names?

Yes, there is a plan to have an informal gathering to put faces with names. All consultants are welcome to join and get to know each other better.

Is the location of the Meet and Greet set in stone?

No, the location of the Meet and Greet is not set in stone. It has been suggested to have it at the Chicago Hilton, but it is open to other locations as well.

Is there a suggestion for what to bring to the Meet and Greet?

Yes, there is a suggestion to bring something from your local area to share with others. For example, if you are from Louisiana, you could bring something cajun to share with the group. This can help break the ice and add a fun element to the gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
merego
  • chefann
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views