• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Fun Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton | Let's Put Faces with Names!

were people from the meet and greet available to do a photo/video shoot?Does anyone want to get together one evening to put faces with names?
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I didn't get to go last year so I don't know if there was a meet and greet like in the past.
Does anyone want to get together one evening to put faces with names?
Doesn't matter where to me, but everyone is welcome to come to the Chicago Hilton and have it there. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing those from the year before again.

Just a suggestion to help break the ice. Bring something about the area that you live in. I'm in Louisiana so I'd bring something cajun to share.

Laissez les bons temps rouler (Let the good times roll)

I'm up for a MNG! Let me know when and where, and I'll be there if I can.

I really would love to meet many of you in person. I have had meetings at the times the MNG's happened in previous years and hope I can make it this year. Both years I have planned on attending, and both years missed it. Everyone was gone by the time I made my way over. Trying something new...I will NOT agree to show up and see if it changes the trend. :D

How about at the conference center at the end of one of the days. Then those that want to can take a shuttle over to one of the hotels to continue it...

Sounds good to me. I also would love to meet more people. Maybe name tags with our screen names to help identify each other?

sounds good to me... we had a blast last year at the MNG....

Tonya, if you get a CS button you can put your screen name on that.

raebates said:
Tonya, if you get a CS button you can put your screen name on that.

Thank you Rae. I think I saw something about CS button on here somewhere. I'll have to find that posting and get one. :D

Not sure yet if I will be going to conference, but if I do I would love to meet with you!!

This year I may be able to attend a MNG. The last two years, I was with my family, so they were always waiting for me back at the hotel to get dinner or our night out. This year, I am "on my own". WAHOO!

esavvymom said:
This year I may be able to attend a MNG. The last two years, I was with my family, so they were always waiting for me back at the hotel to get dinner or our night out. This year, I am "on my own". WAHOO!

That's bad. Sounds like me. :0

Meet and greet yea last year I was went late and everyone was gone I got to meet Julie and that was all this year I will be there where abouts are we going to meet?

Anybody for meeting in the eating area of McCormick Center right after General Session Thursday and we can all get on one shuttle together and go to either of the hotels?
Just an idea.

I'd love to meet everyone! Keep me posted on time and location.....whoever is coordinating this!

Love to meet more of you! It was so fun meeting the ones I did! Crystal, Sarah, and I met up first and we saw this sassy-looking red-headed lady walking and we said, "RAE?" and sure enough it was! No one can miss me easily! I "drive" a red & black walker!

Jane, I have a hard time being inconspicuous, too. :DAfter general session on Thursday at the food court sounds good to me. Everyone in?

raebates said:
Jane, I have a hard time being inconspicuous, too. :D

After general session on Thursday at the food court sounds good to me. Everyone in?

For some reason, I stand out too.

At the Food Court or at the PC Eating area? The food court was across the bridge and then downstairs, yes? PC Eating area was in the hall near the main PC general assembly, etc.Just clarify, but I'd love to be there this time if possible!

I was thinking about the main dining area, but if everone would rather meet at the food court that's fine too. It would be a good place to sit and visit and get something to drink some snacks.

Chef Bobby said:
I was thinking about the main dining area, but if everone would rather meet at the food court that's fine too. It would be a good place to sit and visit and get something to drink some snacks.

I think that was where they did their meet last year...so maybe some of those folks can say if anything was available or open there. I don't remember alot being there.

I just was curious for clarification. :)

Having it closer to where everyone is might help to increase attendance. Just a thought.

Melissa78 said:
Having it closer to where everyone is might help to increase attendance. Just a thought.

If anyone or everyone wants to catch a shuttle to one of the hotels we can do it as a group (maybe). Everyone should be getting out of the general session at the same time. I thought it would be easier for everyone to meet at McCormick since we are all already there. These are just ideas. I'll go with the group.

Just remind me at the last minute! I am so ditzy headed I will forget when/where and then it will be over and I will have missed you!

I would love to meet everyone!!! You guys have been all over my computer and have all helped me in my first 90 days so much!!!

Not sure I can do it on Thursday I will try.

The dining area is a great idea. I simply misunderstood "eating place." There probably won't be anything open at the food court by the time we would get there. We can spend 30-45 minutes chatting. By then the line for the buses should be down and we'll get back to our hotels quickly.

I just received my Chef Success pin last week! i can't wait to meet ya'll. How many of us are there going to be at NC?

Sounds good to me as well. I don't get in till Wed at 4:20 and by the time we all gather bags and get on the road to the Hotel, it will be dinnertime. I am figuring we will drop our stuff and go eat. Still driving the red & black walker but there is about 30 pounds less of me than last year... :)

My upline is doing a dinner on Thurs night for our team, so I won't be able to attend. But I hope everyone has fun! :D

Darn, I was hoping to get to meet you, Sheila.

Maybe I should order a button with a Japanese flag to stand out in a crowd? LOLOr we could just exchange phone numbers, text & connect at another time!I'm coming in at 10:30 AM on Wed if there's any other early arrivals who are looking for something to do. ;)

Sheila, what hotel are you staying in? I'm arriving around 1pm on Wednesday and I'm staying at the Hilton.

Sheila, we'll probably be there early Thursday as well. Also, I know my upline will be doing a dinner one night but I haven't heard when yet! If I can be at the meet and greet, I will!

I'm at the Embassy (the one right around the corner from the Sheraton).

Here's what I look like if you see me out & about in town:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/229913_1998347563543_1389121744_3173046_4542468_n.jpg

Here's me and Kate Jensen:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227297_1998334043205_1389121744_3172989_1883556_n.jpg

Sheila said:
My upline is doing a dinner on Thurs night for our team, so I won't be able to attend. But I hope everyone has fun! :D

For those of you going to that dinner, I hope you can pass by on your way to the shuttle and say hi while we are at the McCormick Center.

This is me. I'm bout 5' 1.5" tall. You'll probably hear me laughing or talking before you see me. Not that that surprises anyone. :cool:

Attachments

• Me at the Wedding.jpg
    Me at the Wedding.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 468
  • Our Little Family.jpg
    Our Little Family.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 356
Bobby, I'll be sitting with our group & probably staying with them. But I'll try. ;)Thanks Rae!

Maybe someone can come up with a doc that we can print on card stock, cut out & pin to our conference totes (or shirts). This way we will know if we run into someone out & about. Maybe even have a spot for us to write our screen name. :blushing:
Especially for those of us who do not have the CS button.

Everyone knows what i look like see <<<<<<<<<<<<<< lol

Tracie, it's not too late to order a button! :D The link is in my signature.

I'm looking forward to stopping in for a MNG onThursday. My upline has supper planned for us, but it doesn't start until 6:30 so I can stop in for a little while....

So where and when is this happening? I tried figuring out but couldn't really clarify it. Food Court or eating area? I want to try but Thursday our cluster will be doing dinner but we are planning for 7. Then I think we are going bowling. :) I guess they went last year and had a blast! :D

my understanding is the eating area as it is close to where they have the general sessions. We can meet for a bit and by the time we want to leave, the lines for the buses should be down and we can get to our hotels and evening activities. This is my first conference, so I'll be trying to follow the lead of others.

kcmckay said:
So where and when is this happening? I tried figuring out but couldn't really clarify it. Food Court or eating area? I want to try but Thursday our cluster will be doing dinner but we are planning for 7. Then I think we are going bowling. :) I guess they went last year and had a blast! :D

If they have everything the same, it will be in the large room behind where you register when you first get there. Tables everywhere.

Things were different last year than years before because of having everyone in one Wave. My guess is that it will be the same this year as last, meaning that registration will be in a different area than the eating area. The eating area is near the theater. We'll have lunch in the eating area, so just make note of where that is. and plan to meet outside there.

I REALLY WISH I COULD BE THERE THIS YEAR! Gonna miss all of you! But life is what life is right now. I take one of the last two vender exams I have on Tuesday. I am on my very last class and need to finish by the last week in July! So I had to prioritize this year and decided that school had to come first. So I totally hope, and know, you will all have a great time, learn a lot and talk to everyone you meet especially those you do not know! For you new people! Over the last 10 NCs, I have learned more from my fellow consultant's than I could possible retell here. So Von Voyage and I look forward to any news I can get on Saturday! I have not talked to DebPC in a bit so I do not know what her stance will be about posting out here before then but, hey, I probably won't get to read anything anyway until Saturday. WANT DETAILS! WILL NEED DETAILS! THANKS ALL AND AGAIN - HAVE A BALL!

Anyone wanting to meet up any other time,
Bobby (225) 571-2081
Chicago Hilton 1079

I haven't been on here for a while do to my health but is anyone taking e-mail address to let them know about what's new and what's out and what's hot?my e-mail is [email protected] (this e-mail is on my tablet - I have it with me even if I am at the hospital)Thanks

<H2>What is the purpose of the Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton?</H2><p>The Meet and Greet is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to meet and get to know each other in person. It allows us to put faces to names and build relationships with our fellow consultants.</p><H2>Was there a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year?</H2><p>Yes, there was a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year. It has been a tradition for Pampered Chef consultants to have a Meet and Greet at this event.</p><H2>Is there an informal gathering planned to put faces with names?</H2><p>Yes, there is a plan to have an informal gathering to put faces with names. All consultants are welcome to join and get to know each other better.</p><H2>Is the location of the Meet and Greet set in stone?</H2><p>No, the location of the Meet and Greet is not set in stone. It has been suggested to have it at the Chicago Hilton, but it is open to other locations as well.</p><H2>Is there a suggestion for what to bring to the Meet and Greet?</H2><p>Yes, there is a suggestion to bring something from your local area to share with others. For example, if you are from Louisiana, you could bring something cajun to share with the group. This can help break the ice and add a fun element to the gathering.</p>

What is the purpose of the Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton?

The Meet and Greet is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to meet and get to know each other in person. It allows us to put faces to names and build relationships with our fellow consultants.

Was there a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year?

Yes, there was a Meet and Greet at Chicago Hilton last year. It has been a tradition for Pampered Chef consultants to have a Meet and Greet at this event.

Is there an informal gathering planned to put faces with names?

Yes, there is a plan to have an informal gathering to put faces with names. All consultants are welcome to join and get to know each other better.

Is the location of the Meet and Greet set in stone?

No, the location of the Meet and Greet is not set in stone. It has been suggested to have it at the Chicago Hilton, but it is open to other locations as well.

Is there a suggestion for what to bring to the Meet and Greet?

Yes, there is a suggestion to bring something from your local area to share with others. For example, if you are from Louisiana, you could bring something cajun to share with the group. This can help break the ice and add a fun element to the gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
merego
  • chefann
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views