• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet & Greet: Put Faces to the Names!

In summary, people are getting in to Chicago at varying times, and that those who have the Director training will be busy on Monday (July 12). There is an "open house" format where people can come and go as their schedules permit. There is also a button for people to identify themselves.
Looking forward to the meet & greet! Will be a lot of fun to put names & faces together.

I can't wait to meet everyone! I participate on here a bit but read a lot more! This is my first conference so I am freaking at this point. I like having all my ducks in a row and feel like I barely know where the pond is right now. I have no clue what my cluster's plans are but should be talking to my director in the next day or two hopefully to find out :)

Glad you'll be there Darlene!! :) Maybe see you there! :)

gaddischef said:
Glad you'll be there Darlene!! :) Maybe see you there! :)

Well at least I'll know one person for sure! LOL

Darlene I completely understand what you mean. Last year was my first conference and I dont think I got as much out of it as I could have because I didnt really talk to anyone outside my cluster and since I attend every meeting I talk to them all the time .. this year I plan to spend more time with people outside my cluster.

pcchefjane said:
Well I was looking at last year's picture...WOW! It is now in my FB "WW Weight Loss Journey" photo album! I have no idea what I weighed last year (other than a lot) but the jerk at the gate at Nashville airport said I looked like I was too big to fit in a plane seat and would have to pay for two if I didn't! Well...I am happy to say that I have lost from 32W pants to 24W and a 4X (tight) top to a 1X/2X top. I have lost 23.6 pounds since February 22 on Weight Watchers. I will NOT be on scooter this year but hoping to have a walker by then. I still have balance issues and will continue to do so since I have a degenerative disc and spondolythesis in my back that cannot be "cured" or operated on to help. So...I am figuring around 50 pounds down from last year! ;)

THAT is FANTASTIC! Great job!!!!!!

Just ordered my pins - TOTALLY forgot. Grrrrr. Looking forward to the M-n-G and Conference in general!

Got my button over the weekend- Melissa, mine came quicker than I expected, so you should get it before you leave!

I'm sad...the Meet n Greet is during the Director stuff - and I have a New Director's reception after that, and need to have dinner with my cluster after that. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with a lot of you at different places!

:(:(:(

Becky, that's one of the prices you pay for rising to the upper heights of PC-dom. ;) I sure do hope I get a chance to see you and give you 2 hugs--1 for you, and 1 for Micah.

Against my better judgement, I paid for 1 day shipping b/c I didn't know how fast they were. Since I forgot, its the price I have to pay (pun intended). I hope to make it there to the M&G after the new Director Reception. I should be along with JolieParadoxe and PamperedChefLines - both my roomies and new directors along with another girl on my team, Sorry Kim I forget your screen name. :(

I'm pretty sure I can make it to the Meet n' Greet. I look forward to meeting everyone!

It will be great to SEE who we keep talking too! I am getting excited!

I've attached a picture of my slippered feet to my big CS button so you'll all recognize me. ;)

As if your other "physical feature" won't give it away Rae!

Yeah! Looks like I will make it! :) Looking forward to seeing all of you - I didn't order a pin - can I wear a big purple flower in my hair or something??? :) LOL

I should be able to make it to the m&g. My flight comes into Midway at 1:30. Figure I'll go to my hotel (Hilton), drop off my luggage and hop on a shuttle to McCormick!

I ordered my CS buttons, they are scheduled to arrive this Thursday or Friday.

Can't wait to meet some of you cheffers!!

Debbie, we should just plan on going over there together after we get to the Hilton! :)

cookingwithdot said:
Debbie, we should just plan on going over there together after we get to the Hilton! :)

Sounds like a great plan!! I am so excited. Can't wait for conference!!

pampered1224 said:
As if your other "physical feature" won't give it away Rae!

The funny thing is that I get comments all the time . . .

I thought your hair would be curly.

Your hair isn't that flippy.

You don't look like I thought you'd look.

So, I don't count on people recognizing me.

Wait . . . maybe you weren't talking about my hair. If you were talking about my big mouth, yeah, you shouldn't have any trouble. :p

Question: Is "Level 2 of the North building" enough info for newbies to McCormick to be able to find the location of the Meet & Greet? It looks like the place is huge. Where on Level 2 will it be?

In Ann's first post is a link to the map. I do not know how to paste it here so...

Jennifer E said:
Question: Is "Level 2 of the North building" enough info for newbies to McCormick to be able to find the location of the Meet & Greet? It looks like the place is huge. Where on Level 2 will it be?

http://www.mccormickplace.com/facilities/Floorplan.html#

I had already looked at the map, but it was no help. What end of the building? Is it near something specific? It said something about food places, but nothing specific. I guess I will just look around until I see a group of people with CS buttons on!

Jennifer E said:
I had already looked at the map, but it was no help. What end of the building? Is it near something specific? It said something about food places, but nothing specific. I guess I will just look around until I see a group of people with CS buttons on!

Check out this link:
http://www.mccormickplace.com/floorplans/North/N_level2.html

And check out the pdf attachment. It shows the North Level 2 in more detail. The original post said 'near food'.

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• NorthLevel_2[1].pdf
    87.3 KB · Views: 292
I imagine we won't be hard to find once you're in the right general area.

If anyone needs to know: When cafepress says one day shipping - they mean it!

Is everyone going to the M&G early? Just wondering if anyone will still be around after the new directors reception.

Got my pins from cafepress today!! Wahoo!

(They said Thursday or Friday.)

Is this meeting for anyone? :blushing: I am so shy I had to ask.
I do not have a button, but I have a one of a kind name that no one will miss. :eek:

So as i was looking at the http://www.mccormickplace.com/pdf/LocatorBrochure.pdf for the McCormick, there is 2 food courts/service areas.

First is on the Grand Concourse on level 2.5. Here you can find the: Food Court/Restaurant - Gift Shop - Business Center - METRA Entrance

Then there is the North Building on level 2 the food service. I assume that this is the place you guys are talking about.

Looking at the map again i see that the West Bldg and the east bldg has a food service too. So which area we are talking about??? :cry:

Wow, looking at the maps i have not imagined that McCormick was this HUGE! the aire crown theatre and the meeting place we used last year is just a small part of the whole complex. I will take the time this year and take a tour around McCormick.

I'm planning on being there. My plane comes in right before 4 PM. I'm going to hotel and then straight to McCormick Place. I got my pin! My avatar is Penguins of Madagascar because I collect penguins. I think I'll attach a penguin sticker to mine as well. Looking forward to meeting people in person.

Zsu said:
I do not have a button, but I have a one of a kind name that no one will miss. :eek:

So as i was looking at the http://www.mccormickplace.com/pdf/LocatorBrochure.pdf for the McCormick, there is 2 food courts/service areas.

First is on the Grand Concourse on level 2.5. Here you can find the: Food Court/Restaurant - Gift Shop - Business Center - METRA Entrance

Then there is the North Building on level 2 the food service. I assume that this is the place you guys are talking about.

Looking at the map again i see that the West Bldg and the east bldg has a food service too. So which area we are talking about??? :cry:

Wow, looking at the maps i have not imagined that McCormick was this HUGE! the aire crown theatre and the meeting place we used last year is just a small part of the whole complex. I will take the time this year and take a tour around McCormick.

3:00-7:00 Monday, July 12 on Level 2 of the North Building of McCormick Center.

It is most definitely open to everyone. I look forward to meeting you.

I'm hoping to be able to stop by too! Would love to meet you folks :)

Are you all getting there about 3pm or closer to the end? I CANNTO BELIEVE I AM GOING!!! I've only done Pc for about 2 months and almost all of my success is because of YOU on this board. I cannot wait to meet you guys. I, like Rae, have flipy hair, red, and.. well, I can't say I'll be a mini-Rae since there's nothing mini about me. Look for REBELBUG!!! Woohoo!!!

(Now wishing I'd picked a less weird name... :> )

Zsu said:

If you do that, you'll never make it to the Conference! :D:D:D

Seriously - McCormick Center is a little city. It's HUMONGOUS! I've been there for Housewares Shows, and a New Car Show, and I still don't think I've seen it all!

Ain't that the truth Becky! I have been at NC for 9 years now and last year I found places I had no idea existed and I have always explored the place! Too funny. You really could get lost in there!

I lost my button!!!! :(

I don't buy a new button - have my old one....will I be out of style? lol! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Linda, don't worry about being "out of style"....I'll be the girl with the home-made button! LOL!

pamperedlinda said:
I don't buy a new button - have my old one....will I be out of style? lol! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'll have mine from the first year Ann made them! LOL - back when she still mailed them personally to us. :D

Rebelbug said:
Are you all getting there about 3pm or closer to the end? I CANNTO BELIEVE I AM GOING!!! I've only done Pc for about 2 months and almost all of my success is because of YOU on this board. I cannot wait to meet you guys. I, like Rae, have flipy hair, red, and.. well, I can't say I'll be a mini-Rae since there's nothing mini about me. Look for REBELBUG!!! Woohoo!!!

(Now wishing I'd picked a less weird name... :> )

I like your CS name! Maybe because I call my daughter Bug, and she always claims to be a rebel!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'll have mine from the first year Ann made them! LOL - back when she still mailed them personally to us. :D

I'll be sporting an "older model" as well :)

I plan on stopping by don't have a button either need to post picture so everyone will kinda now who I am. I am on face book if any of you are look me up.

I hope to be able to stop by. I got a button a couple years ago and thought it was a bigger size, but was a tiny one!

I'll be there too!
I'm soooooo Excited! :)

Thank you Girls for the warm invite. I will definitely be there. :D

I am wondering, is there anyone coming and would like to sell me a stoneware rack? I am looking for one and thought this would be and easy pick up.
I would probably better off opening a new thread for it.

Zsuzsanna, you probably will have better luck with a new thread. I can tell you, though, that people are loathe to part with their stoneware racks. I know I'd never give mine up.

Zsu I PMd you. I have one in the bag.

Thank you John.

I have made a BUTTON so i will match now :D

I will be buttonless, but will look for those with the button.

Snaps or zippers work just as well!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Meet & Greet event?</h2><p>The Meet & Greet event is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to put faces to the names of their colleagues and network with others in the company.</p><h2>2. When and where will the Meet & Greet take place?</h2><p>The Meet & Greet will take place on Monday, July 12 from 3:00-7:00 PM on Level 2 of the North Building at McCormick Center in Chicago. A map to the location can be found on the McCormick Center website.</p><h2>3. Can I attend the Meet & Greet if I have Director training on Monday?</h2><p>Yes, you can still attend the Meet & Greet even if you have Director training on Monday. The event is designed to be an open house format, so you can come and go as your schedule permits.</p><h2>4. Will there be food options at the Meet & Greet?</h2><p>Yes, there are food options near the location of the Meet & Greet, so you can grab a bite to eat while networking with other consultants.</p><h2>5. How can I identify other Pampered Chef consultants at the Meet & Greet?</h2><p>We encourage attendees to get a button from the event organizers to wear during the Meet & Greet. This will help identify you as a Pampered Chef consultant and make it easier to connect with others.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Meet & Greet event?

The Meet & Greet event is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to put faces to the names of their colleagues and network with others in the company.

2. When and where will the Meet & Greet take place?

The Meet & Greet will take place on Monday, July 12 from 3:00-7:00 PM on Level 2 of the North Building at McCormick Center in Chicago. A map to the location can be found on the McCormick Center website.

3. Can I attend the Meet & Greet if I have Director training on Monday?

Yes, you can still attend the Meet & Greet even if you have Director training on Monday. The event is designed to be an open house format, so you can come and go as your schedule permits.

4. Will there be food options at the Meet & Greet?

Yes, there are food options near the location of the Meet & Greet, so you can grab a bite to eat while networking with other consultants.

5. How can I identify other Pampered Chef consultants at the Meet & Greet?

We encourage attendees to get a button from the event organizers to wear during the Meet & Greet. This will help identify you as a Pampered Chef consultant and make it easier to connect with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
merego
  • chefann
  • General Chat