• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cheffers Did You Meet at Nc?

In summary, I met many Cheffers, and it was so fun to see faces. I gave out my business card to non-cheffers with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip. I bragged about how great everyone is on here.
JAE
I'd love to know who you met at conference. I met many Cheffers, and it was so fun to see faces. I gave out my business card to non-cheffers with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip. I bragged about how great everyone is on here.

I may leave someone out because I have bad memory. So feel free to correct me if you know I met you.

I met GeekGirl69 because she was my roomy! I met Red Sox on the bus on day two on the way back to the hotel after the last workshop of the day. At the Meet and Greet I met lots of people. I'll try to get it right by the business cards that were shared.

Ginger, I loved listening to you. I will never forget you. You made me laugh with your animation. I bet your shows rock! I met susanr613 on the elevator on the way to the meet and greet. I met quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby (wish I had taken a couple ear plugs:)), krzymomof4 (she isn't that crazy), Di Can Cook, RaeBates (love the flip flops in person), and probably others. I know I met more of you, but I'm sort of mostly going by the business cards I received.

Let me know if I met you and didn't put you here. Actually, I know there are quite a few more, and I'm sorry for leaving you out. (Amy07 and BeckyD's roommate for one.)

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a great time.........................

Hey Jill - don't forget Kristi (pampmomof3). :)

I take it you guys got home safely?!

...and Amy HAS to get on here and tell her Chef Chris story!!!!

...and because I don't want to start a new thread...Kelly, did someone call you????

Met Rea, the bowman, Tracy, and others at breakfast.

Met Pampmom3, Kristi at general session today and also Lisa.

Bummed I missed the mng.

janetupnorth said:
...and because I don't want to start a new thread...Kelly, did someone call you????

My cluster mate gave me a call yesterday morning, and again this morning. She was picking me up something at Merrill and a pack of mini cattys! Thanks for thinking of me, I am still so bummed that I didn't get to meet you this time around!!

Where are the pictures? I wanna put faces to names too, even though I didn't get to meet and hug all of you!!!!!

janetupnorth said:

Oh! Oh!! I can't wait to hear!! There better be pictures to go with that story...he's too yummy for no pictures!! lol

Hey JAE and everyone else, I'm the one who quietly left after just a few people showed up. I had a rotten cold and was very tired.

Till next year live!

KellyTheChef said:
Oh! Oh!! I can't wait to hear!! There better be pictures to go with that story...he's too yummy for no pictures!! lol

Oh, she has a PERSONAL picture with him. She'll post it in a few days... ;)

I didn't take any pictures at MNG but others did so we'll see what is around. I arrived about 20 minutes late, I was at the Cheesecake Factory. :D

susanr613 said:
Hey JAE and everyone else, I'm the one who quietly left after just a few people showed up. I had a rotten cold and was very tired.

Till next year live!

:( That was right before I came.

janetupnorth said:
Oh, she has a PERSONAL picture with him. She'll post it in a few days... ;)

I didn't take any pictures at MNG but others did so we'll see what is around. I arrived about 20 minutes late, I was at the Cheesecake Factory. :D

MMMmmmmm....what didya have??

KellyTheChef said:
MMMmmmmm....what didya have??

Fried Calamari (great sauces)

Tiramisu Cheesecake

susanr613 said:

Till next year live!
Yes! I put you in the list. I met you in the elevator. That cute little boy introduced himself after we were introducing ourselves. Then he asked us if we were chefs. We laughed and said "well...yes." Then we laughed. That was funny. I recognized you right away because you use your picture as your avatar.

Oh Becky, I met some of Sheri's recruit on the bus after conference. Hung out and caught a cab with them to the train station. They were a great group.

I loved meeting more of our extended cluster...although the songs were interesting...

janetupnorth said:
Fried Calamari (great sauces)

Tiramisu Cheesecake

Yum and SUPER Yum!!

janetupnorth said:

pampmomof3. Hmmm. Sorry pampmomof3, but my brain is not bringing back the memory.

Janet, where was she sitting at the MnG?

I had never been there so I thoroughly enjoyed the cheesecake!

JAE said:
pampmomof3. Hmmm. Sorry pampmomof3, but my brain is not bringing back the memory.

Kristi - she was sitting right over by you at the MnG (I think 1 person was between you)- she came in later.....long curly hair.....big beautiful eyes....is any of this jogging your memory???

I met everyone JAE met....except that I never did meet RedSox girl.

Daneen was my other roommate - she is a new Cheffer, she is in Amy07's downline.

Also - Coberly...come out and play with us! (I can't remember your screen name!)

janetupnorth said:
Oh Becky, I met some of Sheri's recruit on the bus after conference. Hung out and caught a cab with them to the train station. They were a great group.

I loved meeting more of our extended cluster...although the songs were interesting...

We have a great extended cluster, don't we? American Idol was hilarious...especially "Simon"!

Geesh, ya'all...I gotta go to bed...morning is gonna come soon, and I told DH I was going way back at 11:00- I even brushed my teeth and everything!

I feel like since I wasn't there at NC (and I should have been there with you all) that I am gonna miss out on something here!!

lol

Just like a little kid, not wanting to miss the fun.

:D

ChefBeckyD said:
We have a great extended cluster, don't we? American Idol was hilarious...especially "Simon"!

Yeah, I was going to list our song, but can't until wave #3 is over due to the first line...

Paula was quite a flirt with "him"! We had more of an act but every group seemed to use our ideas and our people were chicken to go up!

Where are the pics from the MnG???? I know all of you from Wave 1 can't be completely techology deficient, can you??? Of course, Janet would be the one that could upload them blindfolded and she doesn't bother to take a camera! Hmph!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, I was going to list our song, but can't until wave #3 is over due to the first line...

Paula was quite a flirt with "him"! We had more of an act but every group seemed to use our ideas and our people were chicken to go up!

That's why we went first.;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Kristi - she was sitting right over by you at the MnG (I think 1 person was between you)- she came in later.....long curly hair.....big beautiful eyes....is any of this jogging your memory???

Daneen was my other roommate - she is a new Cheffer, she is in Amy07's downline.

Also - Coberly...come out and play with us! (I can't remember your screen name!)
Not jogging the memory.

I chatted with Daneen a lot of the time, but I couldn't remember her name. If she will post (hint, hint) I will apologize for forgetting.

Last edited:
katie0128 said:
Where are the pics from the MnG???? I know all of you from Wave 1 can't be completely techology deficient, can you??? Of course, Janet would be the one that could upload them blindfolded and she doesn't bother to take a camera! Hmph!

RaeBates took a ton of pictures at the MnG....but it's WAAAAYYYY past her bedtime! HA! It's almost time for her to get up though!

katie0128 said:

I had my camera with - batteries were about dying from taking all the pictures of people's names on the wall at HO!

JAE - Kristi came late and was 2 people to your right. You can't miss her, she's very pretty!

janetupnorth said:
JAE - Kristi came late and was 2 people to your right. You can't miss her, she's very pretty!
When she comes back on here, maybe she can post a picture.

JAE said:
When she comes back on here, maybe she can post a picture.

She has posted lots of pictures! Search for threads about the Incentive Cruise this year.....

janetupnorth said:
I had my camera with - batteries were about dying from taking all the pictures of people's names on the wall at HO!

O.k. - if you killed your batteries being so kind for others, then you are forgiven!;)

janetupnorth said:

Now share what you are talking about... no spoilers, but what is the deal with the songs?

katie0128 said:
Now share what you are talking about... no spoilers, but what is the deal with the songs?

At our Executive Banquet, each table had to make up a song about PC using the new products, or existing or other things...

Ours was to Do a Deer...from Sound of Music...there was quite a variety!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
She has posted lots of pictures! Search for threads about the Incentive Cruise this year.....
Oh my gosh! I know who Pampmomof3 is! We chatted for a long time and I walked back to the elevator with her. The whole name thing is crazy. I can't keep track of screen names and real names. It's hard enough to remember just real names.

Sorry, Kristi! It was fun talking with you. I need to get some sleep. Now!

janetupnorth said:
At our Executive Banquet, each table had to make up a song about PC using the new products, or existing or other things...Ours was to Do a Deer...from Sound of Music...there was quite a variety!!!!
Ours was to the music of "I love Rock n Roll" but ours was titled "We love Pampered Chef".Like Janet said, it was at our Exec. Banquet - we had an American Idol competition between the tables. At first I thought it was going to be hokie - but it ended up being hilarious. We laughed so much!It was fun too watching our Exec. Director - Yvonne Mattson. She stood in the back of the room taking pictures of all the groups singing, and of the "judges"....and you could just tell she loves us! She was just beaming and shaking her head and laughing....

JAE said:
Oh my gosh! I know who Pampmomof3 is! We chatted for a long time and I walked back to the elevator with her. The whole name thing is crazy. I can't keep track of screen names and real names. It's hard enough to remember just real names.

Sorry, Kristi! It was fun talking with you. I need to get some sleep. Now!

I KNEW you had to know who Kristi was!

Oh, ya'll had way to much fun! I can hardly wait!

KellyTheChef said:
Geesh, ya'all...I gotta go to bed...morning is gonna come soon, and I told DH I was going way back at 11:00- I even brushed my teeth and everything!

I feel like since I wasn't there at NC (and I should have been there with you all) that I am gonna miss out on something here!!

lol

Just like a little kid, not wanting to miss the fun.
:D

I'm with you Kelly! I keep reading the post and I told DH last night I will NEVER miss conference again!
Even though my reason for not going was my 2mo old beautiful baby boy :) I was "not right" the last 3 days, I kept looking at the clock trying to figure out what was going on at conference now? LOL

Glad you all had a great time...Hope to see you next year! (& hope to see some at Leadership!!)

I went to the MNG and walked around looking for cheffers pins and didn't see any so I left. I admit I was late because I was eating dinner at the Irish place there, which was soooooooo very slow LOL But I decided to leave, instead of waiting when I didn't see anyone, because I had lost my cell phone on the way to MNG so was to stressed to enjoy myself at that point anyways LOL BTW...I did get my cell phone back. Had left it in taxi on way to the Hilton. When I got back to the Palmer I called it and the taxi driver answered and returned it to me :) But I did meet Di_Can_Cook at Breakfast which was awesome :)

janetupnorth said:
At our Executive Banquet, each table had to make up a song about PC using the new products, or existing or other things...

Ours was to Do a Deer...from Sound of Music...there was quite a variety!!!!

OMG Janet! I was on teh bus with your Doe a Deer friends!!!
I was the one talking about the Wisconsin hair-do!!

pckrissy said:
I'm with you Kelly! I keep reading the post and I told DH last night I will NEVER miss conference again!
Even though my reason for not going was my 2mo old beautiful baby boy :) I was "not right" the last 3 days, I kept looking at the clock trying to figure out what was going on at conference now? LOL

Glad you all had a great time...Hope to see you next year! (& hope to see some at Leadership!!)
I am so disgusted about not leaving for Chicago today that I CAN"T STAND IT!

I was reading the email I got with the new products (and I am glad I got it) but that is NOT the way I wanted to find out....
I WILL NEVER MISS AGAIN!

JAE said:

RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!! You were really tired though! Thanks Janet for mentioning me!!! I LOVED meeting all of you as well!! It was nice to put faces to um, writing!

I hung out with Colleen a lot! She's great!:p

janetupnorth said:

ChefBeckyD said:

Thank you guys. You're too sweet.... :blushing::blushing: I'm glad I went.

Hey Jae, Remember my recruiter coming over and wanting me to go with her to the piano bar? They returned to the hotel at 3 am! :eek:

Fluffy215 said:
I went to the MNG and walked around looking for cheffers pins and didn't see any so I left. I admit I was late because I was eating dinner at the Irish place there, which was soooooooo very slow LOL But I decided to leave, instead of waiting when I didn't see anyone, because I had lost my cell phone on the way to MNG so was to stressed to enjoy myself at that point anyways LOL BTW...I did get my cell phone back. Had left it in taxi on way to the Hilton. When I got back to the Palmer I called it and the taxi driver answered and returned it to me :) But I did meet Di_Can_Cook at Breakfast which was awesome :)

So sorry to hear you lost your cell, but what a wonderfu taxi driver to return it to you. That had to relieve some stress. Hope you enjoyed the rest of conference!

It was nice seeing Kristi outside of the M&G. I waved at her during the exec dinner banquet. (BTW, NuDirector was the one fighting with her downline about who did better in recruiting!)

In addition to those at the M&G I met Peachey (who took my pic during the tour) and Fluffy and JaneZapChef.

I'm sorry I missed meeting Red Sox girl! I did have a nice chat with Fluffy about New England accents, though. "I pahked my cah at the cawnah ..."

Oh ... and I cheered REALLY LOUD for the stage-walkin' cheffers!

Di_Can_Cook said:
It was nice seeing Kristi outside of the M&G. I waved at her during the exec dinner banquet. (BTW, NuDirector was the one fighting with her downline about who did better in recruiting!)

In addition to those at the M&G I met Peachey (who took my pic during the tour) and Fluffy and JaneZapChef.

I'm sorry I missed meeting Red Sox girl! I did have a nice chat with Fluffy about New England accents, though. "I pahked my cah at the cawnah ..."

Yeah it was nice seeing you in several places!! I don't remember fighting, was it actual fighting or play fighting?

I also cheered loudly for stage walkers!!

JAE said:
I'd love to know who you met at conference. I met many Cheffers, and it was so fun to see faces. I gave out my business card to non-cheffers with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip. I bragged about how great everyone is on here.

I may leave someone out because I have bad memory. So feel free to correct me if you know I met you.

I met GeekGirl69 because she was my roomy! I met Red Sox on the bus on day two on the way back to the hotel after the last workshop of the day. At the Meet and Greet I met lots of people. I'll try to get it right by the business cards that were shared.

Ginger, I loved listening to you. I will never forget you. You made me laugh with your animation. I bet your shows rock! I met susanr613 on the elevator on the way to the meet and greet. I met quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby (wish I had taken a couple ear plugs:)), krzymomof4 (she isn't that crazy), Di Can Cook, RaeBates (love the flip flops in person), and probably others. I know I met more of you, but I'm sort of mostly going by the business cards I received.

Let me know if I met you and didn't put you here. Actually, I know there are quite a few more, and I'm sorry for leaving you out. (Amy07 and BeckyD's roommate for one.)

Thank you sooooo much!!! I'm also glad I entertained you...;););) It was so GREAT meeting all of you, how do you like my new avatar???:cool::cool::cool:

Ginger428 said:
Thank you sooooo much!!! I'm also glad I entertained you...;););) It was so GREAT meeting all of you, how do you like my new avatar???:cool::cool::cool:
Very nice avatar. How long did you have to wait in line for that?

JAE said:
Very nice avatar. How long did you have to wait in line for that?

not long at all, about 10 minutes!;)

I would have been to our meeting but by the time I finished typing up the info to email people it was after 9:30 :( Next year I will for sure have to be there!

<h2>1. Who did you meet at conference?</h2><p>I met many Cheffers, including GeekGirl69, Red Sox, Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.</p><h2>2. Did you meet anyone from the Chef Success community?</h2><p>Yes, I met several people from the Chef Success community, including Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.</p><h2>3. Did you give out your business card to non-cheffers?</h2><p>Yes, I gave out my business card to non-cheffers, with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip.</p><h2>4. Who was your roommate at the conference?</h2><p>My roommate at the conference was GeekGirl69.</p><h2>5. Did you enjoy meeting everyone at the conference?</h2><p>Yes, I had a great time meeting everyone at the conference and it was so fun to finally see faces and connect with others from the Chef Success community. I even bragged about how great everyone is on the community! </p>

1. Who did you meet at conference?

I met many Cheffers, including GeekGirl69, Red Sox, Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.

2. Did you meet anyone from the Chef Success community?

Yes, I met several people from the Chef Success community, including Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.

3. Did you give out your business card to non-cheffers?

Yes, I gave out my business card to non-cheffers, with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip.

4. Who was your roommate at the conference?

My roommate at the conference was GeekGirl69.

5. Did you enjoy meeting everyone at the conference?

Yes, I had a great time meeting everyone at the conference and it was so fun to finally see faces and connect with others from the Chef Success community. I even bragged about how great everyone is on the community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Kelley Sells
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies