• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us at Conference: 2 Weeks and Counting - Excited for a Cheffers Reunion!

In summary, the author is looking forward to the conference and is excited to meet other cheffers. She is looking forward to enjoying her free day and is looking forward to the home office tour.
Kelley Sells
Hi all, I KNOW, I haven't been on like FOREVER......:rolleyes:
I miss checking the boards.....

I am soooo excited to be going to conference......

So, Paulette and the rest, remember, put CHEFFERS on your name tags......and don't hesitate to talk to each other....even if it is just a quick HI......

We are flying in on the 16th so we have an extra day in the windy city.....
No hubby, no kid, oh BOY......this will be a first for me.....LOL

I am armed with my Notebook, a pen, a highlighter......my business cards.....my cell phone, my sweater, my sneakers(the really comfy ones) AND my slippers, for the end of the day.....oh, yes and aspirin.....LOL....I have one full suitcase and one empty (for those wonderfully surprise boxes)....woo hoo......if I've forgotten anything remind me....oh, does the Palmer have a pool? :D (hmm, can I lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks? LOL)

Got a question for those who have been before, do they take charge cards?????

Well, I sooooo look forward to meeting many Cheffers at the conference.....and maybe we could do a cheffers dinner or breakfast?????

See you all in Chicago, Chicago.....

credit cards are accepted most anywhere. Some things I think you can have debited from your account...supply orders, etc. All conference vendors take checks. I neer had time to swim, so don't know if there were pools at the hotels I stayed at or not.

HiShawnna,
Do they take CC for the boxes too do you remember? Thank you so much for the info, your right, I probably won't have time to hit the pool....:(

We are also staying at the Palmer. Can't wait to meet my fellow cheffers also.
Teresa

You can use your PC Debit card fgr the mystery boxes, supply orders & VIP products and they just deduct it from you commission! YEAH!! Gives me more cash to spend on OTHER stuff!

I'm so ready to go! I had to buy new luggage and everything! NO HUBBY, NO KIDS, NO MIL, and NO BASEBALL for 4 whole days! We are flying in on Saturday afternoon and leaving out Wednesday at 6pm!!

Who else is taking the 1st home office tour?? Isn't it at like 6:30?? That is thye one that I am on!!

I can't wait@!!

I'm on the 1st home office tour too. I think it starts at 6:45 am. I can't wait! I joined last summer & this is my first conference!

pamperedgirl3--This is my 1st conference too! My one year anniversary is this Saturday!

Donna-
I started last July too! My first show last year was July 7.

Christy

This is my first conference also. I'm signed up for the second HO tour. I'm starting to get excited also and a little nervous.

I have GOT to get stsrted packing...I need to buy some highlighters and a new notebook...or maybe I'll just continue in last years' notebook...hmmm

I need to figure out my conference wardrobe - it was SO cold last year I need to remember to pack sweaters!!!

What sort of clothes do y'all take? Cool or Warm weather?

Chefjo, I'm on HO Tour 2 as well!

I am always cold...and I live in the tropics - so Chicago "hot weather" is still cold to me - LOL
I pack pants/slacks or capris with blouses and a sweater for over top. My evening dress/awards night/exec banquet etc...is springy but I have a pashmina to throw over my shoulders.
for non-conference time if I do some sightseeing I have capris and tanks.

I am sooo excited-just 7 days till I leave for conferance!!!! The home Office Tour that I am on is for Monday morning at 8:00---- is that the first one or the second one? This will be my second year going to conferance and I had a blast last year. I'll be staying at the Palmer Hilton I think. Hey DZMom I live not to far from you, I've even done a few shows in Morehead for some friends.:)

WOO HOO.....6 more days and I'm THERE....Wow, TIME FLIES....huh?
Here we are, been waiting since what MARCH? for conference....and here we are.....
I sooo can't wait, I NEED the motivation THAT is for sure.....I have lost my steam and I look forward to getting jazzed up and ready to take off when I come back home......

Sunday is a free day for us in the cluster, so we will enjoy our surroundings.

So everyone ENJOY and say hello if you see me.....

I'm on the first home office tour too! So excited!! This is my first conference. I am new to the who biz...became a consultant in April... just finished 3rd SS Month. Any advice from veterans what I should bring ... and wear???

1. What is the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event?

The "2 Weeks and Counting...." event is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef. It is a two-week period where customers can take advantage of special deals, discounts, and offers on select products.

2. When does the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event take place?

The "2 Weeks and Counting...." event typically takes place twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. The exact dates can vary, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for the specific dates of the current event.

3. Can I still earn host rewards during the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards during the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event. However, the rewards may vary depending on the promotional offers and discounts available during the event. Your consultant can provide more information on how host rewards work during this time.

4. Are all products included in the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event?

No, not all products are included in the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event. Only select products will be available at discounted prices during this time. Your consultant can provide a list of the products included in the event or you can browse the Pampered Chef website to see the current promotions.

5. Can I combine the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event with other discounts or offers?

No, the "2 Weeks and Counting...." event cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, if you are a host, you may be able to combine the event with your host rewards. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific rules and restrictions for combining offers during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ange13
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views