• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Conference: Roommates Wanted - Non Smokers Only

In summary, the conference is for Pampered Chef consultants to learn new skills, network, and celebrate successes. To find a roommate, there is a designated Facebook group or you can reach out to your team leader or regional director. Roommates must be non-smokers. You can request a specific roommate if arrangements were made prior to registration, but it is not guaranteed. Attendees are responsible for their own expenses, but roommates can split costs to make it more affordable.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Two non smokers looking for two roommates for conference. Please email me at [email protected]. My director will get a room, we just need one to two more to join us to bring down the cost. Let us know.

I'm emailing you now!:chef:

bridedream said:
I'm emailing you now!:chef:

I missed your call :(

1. What is the purpose of the conference?

The conference is designed to bring together Pampered Chef consultants from all over the country to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and celebrate our successes.

2. How do I find a roommate for the conference?

We have a designated Facebook group where you can connect with other consultants looking for roommates. You can also reach out to your team leader or regional director to see if they know of anyone else looking for a roommate.

3. Are there any specific requirements for roommates?

Yes, we ask that all roommates be non-smokers. This is to ensure the comfort and safety of all conference attendees.

4. Can I request a specific roommate?

Yes, you can request a specific roommate if you have already made arrangements with them prior to registering for the conference. Please note that we cannot guarantee all roommate requests will be accommodated.

5. Will I be responsible for my roommate's expenses?

No, each attendee will be responsible for their own conference fees and expenses. However, we encourage roommates to communicate and split costs for accommodations and transportation to make the conference more affordable for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Elaine C
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies