• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Help Finding a Room or 1 Bdrm Apt for Daughter in Oneonta, NY?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products in the Oneonta, NY area. They offer a wide range of products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and pantry items. Customers in the Oneonta, NY area can also enjoy exclusive offers and discounts, as well as cooking demonstrations and classes offered by trained consultants. If interested in becoming a consultant, one can reach out to a local consultant or visit the website for more information. Pampered Chef products can also be found at local events and markets in the Oneonta, NY area.
PC1
Gold Member
I need any help with finding a room, or 1 bdrm apt for my daughter asap who is a junior at SUNY Oneonta. She only would need a place til end of May. If you know of anyone who might have something or knows of someone please let me know asap. There's a problem with the two other roommates in the off campus apt and my daughter can't take their behaviors any longer. She is a good student, hard worker (works at the Nursing home, and night coaches at the school), not a partier, clean cut kid, just needs a place to stay and get back to her studies. Please call my cell 518-423-3279. Any help is truely appreciated, my family has had a few major crisis' in Jan, and if we could resolve this matter we can move to the other issues . Thank you all.

Hi Lisa,
My sister lives just outside of Oneonta in Franklin, NY. She might have something for your daughter or know of someone else who would. I'll talk to her and get back to you.
Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer for your help. My daughter and her father are going to try to look at some apts on Friday, but who knows if they will rent just for that short duration. I greatly appreciate your help!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what products do you offer in the Oneonta, NY area?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. In the Oneonta, NY area, we offer a wide range of products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and pantry items.

2. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for customers in the Oneonta, NY area?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for our customers in the Oneonta, NY area. These can include limited-time deals, product bundles, or host rewards for hosting a party.

3. Do you offer cooking demonstrations or classes in the Oneonta, NY area?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants in the Oneonta, NY area are trained to offer cooking demonstrations and classes for individuals or groups. These can be done in person or virtually.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Oneonta, NY area?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Oneonta, NY area, you can reach out to a local consultant or visit our website to learn more about joining our team. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, training, and earning opportunities.

5. Are there any local events or markets where I can find Pampered Chef products in the Oneonta, NY area?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants in the Oneonta, NY area often participate in local events and markets to showcase and sell our products. You can follow our social media pages or contact a consultant directly to find out about upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lanirmkeerawl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lanirmkeerawl
Replies
Views
Skye
  • lindseystar
  • General Chat
Replies