• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone From Oneonta, Ny Area (Or Close Vacinity) ?

L
lanirmkeerawl
I need any help with finding a room, or 1 bdrm apt for my daughter asap who is a junior at SUNY Oneonta. She only would need a place til end of May. If you know of anyone who might have something or knows of someone please let me know asap. There's a problem with the two other roommates in the off campus apt and my daughter can't take their behaviors any longer. She is a good student, hard worker (works at the Nursing home, and night coaches at the school), not a partier, clean cut kid, just needs a place to stay and get back to her studies. Please call my cell 518-423-3279. Any help is truely appreciated, my family has had a few major crisis' in Jan, and if we could resolve this matter we can move to the other issues . Thank you all.

Lisa

Lisa,
Hello there. I work @ SUNY Oneonta......I can ask around & see what I can come up with. If you can give me a call at work 607-436-2605 or 2255. I'm here until 4:30 today.

I know you don't know me from Adam but if it's that bad she could come & stay w/us until she finds something......

Anne :)

Anne
I introduced you to Lisa at Leadership. She was the one telling you how her daughter went there. I hope you two are able to connect and find something for her daughter.

Hi Anne, sorry I didn't get a hold of you yesterday, I didn't get home til later than my normal time and then I crashed earlier that I had planned on for the evening, I just actually woke up a few minutes ago. I will contact you soon . Thanks again for everthing, it's greatly appreciated.

Lisa

Related to Anyone From Oneonta, Ny Area (Or Close Vacinity) ?

1. What is the purpose of this request?

The purpose of this request is to find a temporary housing solution for the person's daughter who is currently studying at SUNY Oneonta.

2. How long is the daughter in need of a place to stay?

The daughter is in need of a place to stay until the end of May.

3. What is the daughter's living situation currently?

The daughter is currently living in an off-campus apartment with two roommates, but is unable to continue due to their behavior.

4. What kind of person is the daughter looking to live with?

The daughter is looking for a clean, responsible roommate who is not a partier.

5. What is the best way to contact the person in need?

The best way to contact the person in need is by calling their cell phone number, 518-423-3279.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PC1
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebbieJ