• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Make Connections at My Class Reunion

In summary, Rhonda is planning on taking her business cards, mini-catalogs, and silver whisk to her class reunion to promote her business. She also plans on wearing a logo wear such as a sparkly rhinestone PC shirt to make an impression.
pampchefrhondab
Hey All,

I have my class reunion a week from Saturday (I'm not saying which one!) This will be the first one since I started selling PC. Anyone have any great ways to bring up the business. Maybe I could get a really busy fall out of this!

I'll be taking my business cards w/me which has my web site and have catalogs in my car (just in case I'm asked for one). I will also get a reunion book with email addresses of some.

If anyone else has had one, let me know how it went for you.

Have you gotten your silver whisk or do you have a PC pin? You probably don't want to show up weaing bright logo wear:D

Yes I do have my silver whisk. I haven't put it on anything yet.

I never thought of logo wear - maybe the sparkle rhinestone PC shirt would be a good idea (LOL):)!!!

Last year at conf. they had this beautiful dressy red suit jacket. I loved it, The logo was not huge. They also had dressy shirts w/the logo. (I really don't wear my logo wear as much as I should....this will sould weird, but I feel like I am advertising!....an feel somewhat uncomfortable about it...)

I don't wear logo wear too often. When I have nobody ever asks me about it, but I did get some business from using the catalog tote:)!

Rhonda I would just take your business cards along and when everyone asks you what you have been up too then you hand over your card and tell them how much your really enjoying what your doing and they should give you a call sometime.

Stash some mini-catalogs in your purse and hand those out as well. Just tell them here is my info so we can stay in touch better after the reunion. ;)

When they ask you what you do, do NOT say, "I'm a Pampered Chef consultant."

Come up with a 30 second infomercial that sounds fun and exciting! Something like "I go into people's home and show them how to bring their family back to the table while using high quality kitchen tools that make preparing meals quick and easy!"

Then you can say you are a consultant with The Pampered Chef!

My husband's reunion is next month and I was wondering if I could swing giving stuff out there.

Guess I should bring some business cards and mini cats with me!

Handing out the business cards to stay in touch is a great idea! I'll also have to make sure I don't have paper w/me besides the business cards so I can have them write their info on the back:)! The mini-catalogs is also a great idea!

I like the 30 second commercial too! I'll have to work on that one again - haven't done it in a while.

Thanks!

Related to Ready to Make Connections at My Class Reunion

1. How do I prepare for my class reunion?

To prepare for your class reunion, start by making a list of things you want to accomplish or people you want to reconnect with. Set realistic goals for yourself and make a plan to achieve them. Also, make sure to update your contact information on social media and RSVP to the event if required.

2. What should I bring to my class reunion?

It's always a good idea to bring a few things with you to your class reunion. Some suggested items include a camera or phone to take pictures, a pen and paper to exchange contact information, and any old photos or yearbooks you may want to share with your classmates.

3. How can I make a good impression at my class reunion?

The key to making a good impression at your class reunion is to be yourself and be confident. Remember to dress appropriately and be friendly and approachable. Also, try to catch up with old friends and show genuine interest in their lives.

4. What if I don't recognize anyone at my class reunion?

It's common to not recognize some of your classmates at a class reunion, especially if it has been a long time since you last saw them. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself and start a conversation. This is a great opportunity to make new connections and get to know your classmates better.

5. What can I do if I feel anxious about attending my class reunion?

If you're feeling anxious about attending your class reunion, try to focus on the positive aspects of the event, such as reconnecting with old friends or reminiscing about good times. You can also reach out to the event organizers or a close friend to help ease your nerves. Remember, everyone is there to have a good time and catch up with each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef