• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of the Tips in My Pws Class at Conference Was to Put My Own

In summary, Lisa put her own picture on her PWS to make it more personal to people, and recommends doing the same. She also recommends updating one's PWS regularly. She has a great picture of her son Markus, taken when he was 15 months old.
NooraK
Gold Member
One of the tips in my PWS class at Conference was to put my own picture on my PWS so people will have a visual reminder of who I am. I finally got around to searching for one (I'm usually the one behind the camera). The only one decent enough was a picture taken at HO that I cropped.

What do you think?

/NooraK

Re: PictureLet's see it! :)

Re: PictureI think it looks great! Very bubbly personality-type photo! :)

Re: PictureYep! I agree with Bobbi - you can so easily see how much fun it would be at one of your parties.

Re: Picture**psst, Sheila, you can see the picture by going to her PWS**

Re: PictureThat's a great picture! I've been thinking of doing that myself.

Re: PictureI'm also the one behind the camera, so I'd have to have my picture taken.

I've got to do that also for my newsletter.

Lisa

Re: PictureDuh, I forgot to say, I like you photo, I'd book a show with you. You look friendly and approachable.

Re: PictureI loved reading your story, on your website. Now, with the baby's picture as your avitar, does that mean you have a new baby in your home? Time to include that too.

I have a photo with two of my grands, since I use Grandmarita for my website name.

Re: PictureHey I like it!!! I also like the survey! Great idea!

Re: Picture
pampchefsarah said:
**psst, Sheila, you can see the picture by going to her PWS**

Mommy brain at work again!!! :blushing:

Yes, I think it looks okay too. ;)

Grandmarita said:
I loved reading your story, on your website. Now, with the baby's picture as your avitar, does that mean you have a new baby in your home? Time to include that too.

I have a photo with two of my grands, since I use Grandmarita for my website name.

Good point. I don't think I've updated that since I wrote it when I first got my site!

Grandmarita said:
I loved reading your story, on your website. Now, with the baby's picture as your avitar, does that mean you have a new baby in your home? Time to include that too.

I know you're comment wasn't for me, but it was a wake up call for me as well. My son is 6 months old & I still hadn't updated my page either. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Re: PictureLove the survey idea!

Sheila said:
I know you're comment wasn't for me, but it was a wake up call for me as well. My son is 6 months old & I still hadn't updated my page either. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Well, see, Markus is 15 months now... :D

Re: Picturegreat picture and I love the survey idea!

Re: PictureThank you for passing on the info..great picture and great idea!!!!

NooraK said:
Well, see, Markus is 15 months now... :D

Okay, you win! LOL

Oh, I missed the survey! I actually sat & designed one last week and then didn't send it out because I didn't want to send 2 things (that & the newsletter) in the same week. I was trying to figure out how to attach it to the newsletter, got distracted & forgot. I never thought about putting it on my web page! I should have, since I came up with the idea of putting the newsletter sign up there ... Mommy brain strikes again!!! :rolleyes:

What does it mean to "put my own" in a PWS class?

"Putting your own" refers to customizing your Pampered Chef product demonstrations to fit your own personal style and personality. This can include adding your own personal stories and experiences to the presentation, as well as incorporating your own unique tips and tricks for using the products.

How can I come up with my own tips for a PWS class?

One great way to come up with your own tips is to practice using the products in your own home and experimenting with different techniques. You can also ask other Pampered Chef consultants for their tips and advice, or do some research online for creative ways to use the products.

What are the benefits of "putting my own" in a PWS class?

Putting your own in a PWS class can make the demonstration more engaging and personal for your guests. It can also help you stand out as a unique and knowledgeable consultant, and showcase your creativity and expertise with the products.

Do I have to "put my own" in every PWS class?

While it is not required, putting your own in every PWS class can make your demonstrations more memorable and enjoyable for your guests. It also allows you to continuously improve and refine your presentation skills and keep your demonstrations fresh and exciting.

Are there any tips for "putting my own" that I should keep in mind?

Some tips for "putting your own" in a PWS class include keeping your tips and stories relevant to the products and the audience, practicing and refining your presentation beforehand, and being confident and enthusiastic while presenting. Remember to also stay true to the Pampered Chef brand and values in your customization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • Gina M