• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Join Leadership: Counting Cheffers Headed to the Summit!

In summary, Lisa is going to Leadership Conference with her Senior Director and two other Directors from her cluster. She is excited to learn new techniques for her business, meet other "cheffers", and be reco'd on stage.
supergirljennie
I just signed my second recruit finally... I have been planning on going to Leadership, but I had to get that recruit first! I've very excited to go.

Who else is going from here? How many cheffers will be there? I'd be happy to see how many of us will be going there, though I suppose I should be able to spot you with the great pins that ChefAnn so generously designed for us!

I'm going, Jennifer!

I can't believe it's only a week away (basically). Gotta decide what I'm packing and unearth my suitcase. :D

I wish that I can go, but I am BROKE!!! Have a great time and let us know all the gossip!!LOL

I am going. This is my first Leadership Conference. Last year I had no active recruits so I could not attend. The fact I live in the suburbs of Atlanta and it was held in Atlanta was very frustrating.

Then I walked at National Conference as a new Director (signed and qualified 5 new recruits between February and June). I am thrilled to be going to Leadership!

Lisa

I am going too!!! Hope to see you all there, make sure you wear your button!! Now hopefully I won't forget mine, be just my luck get to Dallas and no button!!

Amanda - Put it in your suitcase NOW!

I'll be there!

Ann it is next to my pc debit card. I am afraid if I put it in my suitcase now my wonderful 2 year old will hide it. He has a special magic that disappears little things like that!!

I am going, do we use our PC debit card for things there or can we use other credit cards or cash?

I was told to take it at conference, and I did use it for some things. So I am bringing it just to have, but I did pay for things w/ cash & credit cards. Oh I am getting really anxious!!!I hope to see everyone!!

chefann said:
I can't believe it's only a week away (basically). Gotta decide what I'm packing ..... :D

I'm right there with you Ann!! I am soooooooooo excited....not just for me but for the others here on the boards that will be ther as well...Ann sitting with her NED...Janice sitting with Doris!!! OMG!!! Amanda, Carolyn, Abey, Beth (just to name a few) - I hope that I get to meet most of you...I will be looking for those fab SC pins :cool:

My DH is tired of me asking "does this dress look better than the other 13
I have shown you?" !!! I can't decide....

I have been given advice from others:

DON'T wear anything sleeveless (underarm giggle while waving on stage):D

DON'T wear heels you have never worn before (fear of falling/tripping?)

DON'T forget to smile and enjoy your moment (stupid stare when meeting someone important)

DON'T think that you will be able to see ANYONE from stage (Massive ~ bright stage lights - just listen for the noise)

THAT's "YOU" they are screaming for!!! :rolleyes:

DON'T pack your dress in your suitcase (lost luggage)??

WOW!!!! Can't wait for all the fun LMAO!!!:eek:

Luckily I am not going alone ~ I am going with my Senior Director and two other Directors from our cluster. We all went to NC togehter and I look forward to having fun, meeting some of the "cheffers" I have come to rely on, learning some new techniques for my biz, see the new S/S product, finding out where "I WILL" be going courtesy of PC in 2008, the workshops and of course being reco'd on stage.....Sounds like a full 3 days Huh!!!

Don't forget to take biz cards to trade with other consultants, too!

Oh yea, I ordered some of those just to be able to take them to Leadership with me. I wasn't goign to order ones that said Future Director because I was hoping I would promote quickly to director but figured I better be safe and I didn't want to have to hand out business cards that still said consultant and Leadership.

I think we need to post current pics of each other on here.

I will be there !!!

My pic is the most current pic I have of myself, just add my DH & DS to the mix! Sorry it's hard to see!

PChefAbey said:
I think we need to post current pics of each other on here.

Good Idea!! I will try to find a current one of me...I am usually the one TAKING the photos LOL!!:D

If not, I will see if my DH can take one of me and post...

Last edited:
I'll be there WITH my button! I'm so glad we will have them. I felt like such a big dork at National conference asking people if they were Cheffers. They were all like, "what?!" A few people said, "yes, we're all cheffers isn't it cool. That's why I love conference." And then they would launch into a monologue about why they love Pampered Chef, but they weren't Cheffers! I think the only one from the board that I met at National Conference was Becky G, because we are under the same Executive Director.

I think I was more excited to meet her than she was me. That will probably be the case if I run into any of you in Dallas, too!! I think it is so neat that we will be able to meet each and have a way of finding everyone! I'm such a goober!

At National Conference I met at least two other Cheffers.

I was in a restroom at Giordanos and some fellow Pampered Chef Consultants were in there laughing away. One of them asked me if I was a Cheffer. I bet she did not expect me to say yes.

The second person was on one of the charter buses.

Unfortunately I do not remember the names of the people I met, but at the time I remembered them from the site.

Lisa

OK Abey ~

Here is the new-revised picture of me....

Hi ! I don't get a chance to post much, but I am VERY EXCITED to be going to Leadership, so maybe I'll meet some of you there! I guess I'm a goober too because I think that is great fun to put the faces with the names and makes it so much more personal.

You all keep me laughing that's for sure, and you just have to keep your sense of humor with little ones and all that life throws our way some times!

Here's to a GREAT NEW YEAR!!

I'll see you all there! And I just got my button yesterday from Ann!:D

I didn't meet ANY cheffers at National Conf this past July, but I did hear them call Marlene Bauman and Carolyn Kraham and I was like, "HEY, I know them from Chef Success!!"

Related to Excited to Join Leadership: Counting Cheffers Headed to the Summit!

What is the Summit and why should I attend?

The Summit is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a gathering of like-minded individuals who are passionate about cooking, entertaining, and running their own business. It is a great opportunity to learn from top leaders, attend workshops, and network with other consultants. Attending the Summit can give you new ideas and inspiration for your business, as well as the chance to connect with other consultants and build relationships.

How do I register for the Summit?

To register for the Summit, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Summit and follow the prompts to register and pay for your ticket. Be sure to register early, as tickets often sell out quickly.

What is the dress code for the Summit?

The dress code for the Summit is business casual. You want to look professional and put-together, but also be comfortable enough to move around and attend workshops. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as you will likely be on your feet for most of the day.

Can I bring a guest to the Summit?

Unfortunately, the Summit is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you have a friend or family member who is interested in joining the business, this could be a great opportunity for them to attend as your guest and learn more about the company.

What should I expect at the Summit?

At the Summit, you can expect to be surrounded by other consultants who are passionate about Pampered Chef. You will attend workshops and sessions on various topics related to running a successful business, as well as have the opportunity to hear from top leaders and executives within the company. There will also be networking events and social activities to help you connect with other consultants and build relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • jkinak
  • General Chat