• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Affordable Airfare to Cincinnati for Leadership Summit?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various time-saving kitchen tools and gadgets for meal prep, including the Manual Food Processor and Quick Cooker. To organize a kitchen space, the company recommends using the modular Mise en Place Prep Bowls, Spice Turn-About, and Stackable Cooling Racks. For easier clean-up, investing in non-stick cookware and using cleaning tools like the Non-Scratch Scrubber and Kitchen Brush is recommended. To plan and prep meals for the week, the Meal Prep Set and Meal Prep Plan & Perfection Cookbook are helpful tools. For quick and healthy meal options, Pampered Chef's Quick & Easy Cookbook and Veggie Strip Maker and Spiral & Slice tools are recommended.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I LOVE it when HO listens to our complaints and does something about it! :love0010::love0010::love0010:

We have heard that many of you are concerned about high airfares to Cincinnati for Leadership Summit in January. When Cincinnati was chosen for Leadership Summit 2008, the airfares were more reasonable than they have recently become. Because of this, we’ve researched our options and found four other airports within 80 miles of Cincinnati where you can book less expensive airfares. These airports are served by major airlines, and have the most convenient and economical rates. A list of these airlines at each airport appears at the end of this e-mail.

In order to make these airports more accessible for you, we are offering FREE bus service from these airports to Leadership hotels. The five airports and approximate travel times to Cincinnati are:

• Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, KY, ½ hour
• Dayton International Airport, Dayton, OH, 1½ hours
• Blue Grass Airport, Lexington, KY, 2 hours
• Louisville International Airport, Louisville, KY, 2 hours
• Port Columbus International Airport, Columbus, OH, 2¼ hours

To help you finalize your travel plans, please refer to the tentative shuttle schedule below. Final shuttle schedules will be posted on Consultant’s Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Conferences > Leadership Summit at the end of December after registration closes. Look for more information in a future Weekly Bites.

This is a great thing. I also was able to get airfare this week real cheap. I got mine for $138.
Now with free shuttle, even better.

1. How can I make meal prep easier for my busy schedule?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of time-saving kitchen tools and gadgets to make meal prep faster and more efficient. From our Manual Food Processor to our Quick Cooker, there are options for every type of meal prep.

2. What are some tips for organizing my kitchen space?

We recommend utilizing our modular Mise en Place Prep Bowls to keep ingredients organized while cooking. Our Spice Turn-About and Stackable Cooling Racks are also great for maximizing cabinet and counter space.

3. How can I make clean-up less of a hassle?

Investing in high-quality, non-stick cookware and kitchen tools can make clean-up a breeze. We also offer a variety of cleaning tools, such as our Non-Scratch Scrubber and Kitchen Brush, to make washing dishes easier.

4. How can I plan and prep meals for the week ahead?

Our Meal Prep Set and Meal Prep Plan & Perfection Cookbook are perfect for planning and prepping meals for the week. These tools help you stay organized and save time in the kitchen.

5. What are some healthy meal options that are quick and easy to make?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy recipes in our Quick & Easy Cookbook. Our Veggie Strip Maker and Spiral & Slice are also great for quickly preparing vegetables for healthy meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • The_Kitchen_Guy